Author Topic: Best Pre-Workout drink?  (Read 7895 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Best Pre-Workout drink?
« on: May 17, 2017, 07:45:25 PM »
I tried a free sample of C4 by Cellucor today and I was pretty impressed with it.  It kind of reminded me of that Ultimate Orange stuff that everyone used to use back in the day.  Is this a good one that you guys usually use or is there much better out there?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Best Pre-Workout drink?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 07:59:05 PM »
I tried a free sample of C4 by Cellucor today and I was pretty impressed with it.  It kind of reminded me of that Ultimate Orange stuff that everyone used to use back in the day.  Is this a good one that you guys usually use or is there much better out there?

i have a pre workout thread in the nutrition section u should read
There are so many better ones than c4

My favs are
Steel Supps Amped or Charged
God of War Red by Centurian labz
w

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 08:06:37 PM »
20 oz coffee and a banana is the absolute best

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 08:21:26 PM »
 Like I mentioned in the natural wonders pre-work out thread on the nutrition board I've tried C4 one scoop is fine for me but two makes me feel jittery and gives me anxiety. But that is also because I am sensitive to stimulants. But it does appear that C4 works

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 08:45:13 PM »
Cold applesauce and coffee
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 08:53:45 PM »
Blue waffle.
Google them.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 09:02:18 PM »
Not a clue what a still avajlable, but mbps dark Rage was my favorite. I used to get the others free, but hi liked dark rage so much that no actually paid fornit3 lol. Shit was liken60$/jug used to getnthengrape. Dunno what was in it but shit was strong. Had to shit one day before training and blood just started pouring out my nose while sitting there on my phone. Wasn't even straining (pre workout shits ffs). Get up and notice my face/neck/chest/shoulder area was purple... So purple people were mentioning I was more purple than usual and calling me "Barney" lol... Next day the same ahit happened. Nose bleed, purple, etc. Took 2 scoops those times, then i read the label/directions and it said something like "if you're usingbthisnproduct for the first time or sensitive to caffeine(or whatevrr) syltartnwith 1/2scoop".. Regular dose was 1 scoop... And at yhe time I really wasn't using much for preworkout stuff otherbthanbsuper-thick instant-coffee &sugar (prison version ofpre-workout).

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 09:03:27 PM »
 Just started using Mr. Hyde. Assloads of energy.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 09:23:13 PM »

Best for warm up sets
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 10:07:42 PM »
Not a clue what a still avajlable, but mbps dark Rage was my favorite. I used to get the others free, but hi liked dark rage so much that no actually paid fornit3 lol. Shit was liken60$/jug used to getnthengrape. Dunno what was in it but shit was strong. Had to shit one day before training and blood just started pouring out my nose while sitting there on my phone. Wasn't even straining (pre workout shits ffs). Get up and notice my face/neck/chest/shoulder area was purple... So purple people were mentioning I was more purple than usual and calling me "Barney" lol... Next day the same ahit happened. Nose bleed, purple, etc. Took 2 scoops those times, then i read the label/directions and it said something like "if you're usingbthisnproduct for the first time or sensitive to caffeine(or whatevrr) syltartnwith 1/2scoop".. Regular dose was 1 scoop... And at yhe time I really wasn't using much for preworkout stuff otherbthanbsuper-thick instant-coffee &sugar (prison version ofpre-workout).

I had a pre workout once and this happened

now its your turn again.....

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 02:03:53 AM »
imagine a thread like this where people actually share their experience from different products instead of the old "waste of money" "i just drink a cup of coffee"

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 02:47:43 AM »
imagine a thread like this where people actually share their experience from different products instead of the old "waste of money" "i just drink a cup of coffee"

oh yes here come the martyrs and incredible superheroes of getbig-these fearless martyrs only drink coffee pre workout, incredibly eat their protein instead of taking evil ghastly protein shakes, and blast their core with squats and deads instead of insane and crazy core exercises
How do these guys do it???
We should bow down to them
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 02:48:39 AM »
espresso. done

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 03:05:07 AM »
Gat- Nitraflex

325 mg of caffeine per scoop

No creatine

Cleanest pwo stim ive ever used

$30.00 for 30 day supply

Dont know if we're allowed to post links to retailers

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2017, 03:19:48 AM »
i rather take creatine on the side.
325mg of caffeine i feel is a little bit much for me personally otherwise i wouldve tried it

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 03:30:09 AM »
iForce Maximize intense ... used regularly up until it gave me palpitations and the feeling I was going to die right there and then.
On a few other subsequent stints pre-workout (believe it was Jack3d) made me nauseous, decided it wasn't for me.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 03:35:00 AM »
Nowadays i just use a caffeine tablet (200mg) and take 6g of citrulline malate. Also drink a cup of tea as its part of my breakfast.
I notice no difference whatsoever from this to taking an actual pre workout product. Just two science proof ingredients, nothing more.
The new john meadow pwo has a very good ingredient profile but really cant be bothered to spend money on this.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 03:38:51 AM »
iForce Maximize intense ... used regularly up until it gave me palpitations and the feeling I was going to die right there and then.
On a few other subsequent stints pre-workout (believe it was Jack3d) made me nauseous, decided it wasn't for me.

I get that death feeling from yohimbe.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 07:23:35 AM »
Adrenaline fuels my workouts. Haven't ingested caffeine in many years.
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 07:27:06 AM »
I tried a free sample of C4 by Cellucor today and I was pretty impressed with it.  It kind of reminded me of that Ultimate Orange stuff that everyone used to use back in the day.  Is this a good one that you guys usually use or is there much better out there?

Are you serious, Adonis.  You're impressed with a supplement!!!!

A

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 07:29:16 AM »

You can get addicted to them ... I was using the BSN Explode for over 6 months  had a really hard time trying to bring myself to the gym without it

WoSH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 07:29:42 AM »
Are you serious, Adonis.  You're impressed with a supplement!!!!

He's old weak and bald, useless to us now.
T

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 08:31:40 AM »

Blue waffles are not a waste of money. You really should google image search them. Will change your life.
A

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 08:41:13 AM »

You're not old enough to have used Ultimate Orange, are you?

J

Skeeter

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2017, 08:42:59 AM »