Author Topic: Trump campaign reportedly had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians....  (Read 1785 times)

Skeeter

If the Trump campaign was setting up a back channel for communications I think that would be a good thing. Otherwise, according to the source there is no evidence of wrongdoing. Not disclosing the contacts may not have been the right thing to do, however it's pretty understandable as to why they wouldn't.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-campaign-russia-1.4120988

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
....sure it did

Skeeter

....sure it did

Did you read anything beyond the headline?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Ignore real scandals and keep hammering on the fake ones.

Tell me again how Russia hacked our election.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
more bullshit w Russia.. lefties.. you stupid fucks believe anything.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

To retarded Dems, Seth Rich sending emails to Wikileaks = Russian hacking

SKEETER = STRAW MANBOYLOVER

Gimmick

youandme

• Getbig V

Remember they hacked the voting machines and got illegal immigrants to vote.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Remember they hacked the voting machines and got illegal immigrants to vote.

Putin himself stopped Hillary from campaigning in Wisconsin and Michigan

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Putin made a bunch of phone calls and coerced all those former Obama voters that voted for Trump too.

Diabolical.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If the Trump campaign was setting up a back channel for communications I think that would be a good thing. Otherwise, according to the source there is no evidence of wrongdoing. Not disclosing the contacts may not have been the right thing to do, however it's pretty understandable as to why they wouldn't.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-campaign-russia-1.4120988

Doh!!!

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/levin-gets-down-to-the-real-crisis-exposed-by-the-medias-leaks

Dumbasses

Skeeter

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
From the link in the OP.  Good grief man.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far".

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far".

We know the Russians tried to influence the election, collusion is just a theory at this point and the possibility is being looked at...

This administration having contact with the Russians wouldn't be a problem except they all denied it time and again. They keep shooting themselves in the foot.

When the Feds have to find out on their own about the contact, they keep digging.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

lol.  More fake news.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
We know the Russians tried to influence the election, collusion is just a theory at this point and the possibility is being looked at...

This administration having contact with the Russians wouldn't be a problem except they all denied it time and again. They keep shooting themselves in the foot.

When the Feds have to find out on their own about the contact, they keep digging.

You clearly graduated at the top of your class.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Liberals had 18 contacts with trannys - let's have an investigation