Author Topic: HOW TO GET BLOOD WORK INFO  (Read 2060 times)

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
HOW TO GET BLOOD WORK INFO
« on: May 18, 2017, 12:35:04 PM »
Stole this from MesoRx... but its great information to be passed on :o ;)

Getting blood work done is always a pain in the ass, and can be costly to those who don't know what steps to take. It's always recommended to have labs done prior to any type of AAS cycle in order to establish your baseline, again +/-4 weeks in to ensure everything is going as planned, and then post cycle. The reason a baseline is important is to establish a normal for you... That is, establish a basis for comparison when readings go off the charts or run in the higher reaches of a particular range... A cycle is going to push a lot of readings around and you have to know where you were prior to starting in order to know where your danger zones are while using AAS...

Here are the steps I take when having labs done, for $52, without going to a doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing is done by Labcorp, and there seams to be one on every corner, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option.

1) Go to Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
 2) In the middle of the page you will see "Most Requested Tests". Select the "Hormone Panel for Females" Test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

*****Note: All your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.​
3) Select the "Add to Cart" button
 4) View cart, and then check out
 5) Select a LabCorp near you
 4) Verify order. **Normal test runs $59.99, but if you Google Private MD Labs you can come up with a 10-15% discount code which will bring the total to roughly $50-$52. Enter your code here.
 5) Enter your billing info, and pay
 6) Confirm your order and print out your 1 page form that you will need to present at LabCorp.
 7) Next go to www.labcorp.com to schedule your appointment to select a location nearest you.

That's it. I had mine drawn on Thursday morning, and had the results back by Friday. They are that fast.!!!!

So stop making excuses for not having your blood work done. You can't beat the cost, and the only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could always add if you so choose.

***Due to state billing laws, PrivateMD Labs does not provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

deadz

• Getbig V
    • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
    Re: HOW TO GET BLOOD WORK INFO
    « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 01:37:11 PM »
    Lef.org
    T

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
    Re: HOW TO GET BLOOD WORK INFO
    « Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 02:06:45 PM »
    I use private md on cycle and off its a great resource to have.