Author Topic: 3rd world problems  (Read 2707 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
3rd world problems
« on: May 18, 2017, 02:17:06 PM »
So , in my shithole country the mighty liberals are trying to legalise homosexual mariages. My gym buddies are saying that isnt any difference between sex with animals, incest or homosexuality. Is it true? What arguments are against or pro this afirmation

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: 3rd world problems
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 02:47:14 PM »
On behalf of everyone at getbig I want to congratulate you on your upcoming nuptials

In all seriousness, who cares who gets married to whom as long as both parties are of legal adult consenting age
"

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 03:11:18 PM »

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 03:18:15 PM »
On behalf of everyone at getbig I want to congratulate you on your upcoming nuptials

In all seriousness, who cares who gets married to whom as long as both parties are of legal adult consenting age
there are a lot of people who "feels" that its something fishy about a gradfather and nephew marriage even if they re in love and of consenting age. Dont you?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 03:33:30 PM »

Faggs love Shitholes

So , in my shithole country the mighty liberals are trying to legalise homosexual mariages. My gym buddies are saying that isnt any difference between sex with animals, incest or homosexuality. Is it true? What arguments are against or pro this afirmation

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 03:50:51 PM »
there are a lot of people who "feels" that its something fishy about a gradfather and nephew marriage even if they re in love and of consenting age. Dont you?

Don't know of too many Grandfather/nephew marriages. Cmon  if you are going to present an argument at least be realistic.
"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 02:30:35 AM »

What country?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 02:55:56 AM »

I really don't understand this overwhelming apathy and indifference parroted by folks on your side of the aisle.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 03:02:18 AM »
How old are you, Nelson?

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 08:09:49 AM »
does anyone have common sense anymore? right is right. no matter what the freakin population wants!! man marrys woman. case closed. you live with what you were born as. you dont "change" into a woman or a man. 2+2 is always 4 no matter what. but im sure some retarded politicion will start saying it can be any number you want it to be as long as your happy with it!! fags should have NO rights. they are not normal. we have homes and care centers for the mentally challenged but they are still way more normal than fags or dykes! why dont we admit being gay is wrong. period. we need to change and go back to the old days/ways. everyone knew their place and stayed in it. the once powerful ( straight)white male is becoming a thing of the past

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 08:12:12 AM »
does anyone have common sense anymore? right is right. no matter what the freakin population wants!! man marrys woman. case closed. you live with what you were born as. you dont "change" into a woman or a man. 2+2 is always 4 no matter what. but im sure some retarded politicion will start saying it can be any number you want it to be as long as your happy with it!! fags should have NO rights. they are not normal. we have homes and care centers for the mentally challenged but they are still way more normal than fags or dykes! why dont we admit being gay is wrong. period. we need to change and go back to the old days/ways. everyone knew their place and stayed in it. the once powerful ( straight)white male is becoming a thing of the past
You protest too much, Nancy.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2017, 08:21:20 AM »
I really don't understand this overwhelming apathy and indifference parroted by folks on your side of the aisle.

what's there to understand? it's adults doing whatever the fuck they want with each other

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 08:24:51 AM »

does your country host oiled men in thongs competitions?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 10:41:37 AM »
If people equate two adults marrying to an adult/child, or human/animal marriage you have a few screws loose in your head. That's like making the argument that if a grown man and a grown woman decide to get married, then what's stopping a grown man from marrying an underage girl? I mean, the logic is exactly the same as two grown men or two grown women getting married = grown man and underage boy or grown woman and underage girl getting married.
There's no slippery slope because we have laws against pedophilia/statutory rape and bestiality. You're saying that a grown human male is the same thing as a male dog if you think that gay marriage will lead to inter-species marriage.

This goes for "grandfather/nephew marriages." Wtf?? lol. Seriously? Again, we have incest laws in place. At least Canada does... I know some states down south allow some incest between cousins or some shit. And those states scream the loudest again gay marriage LOL.