Author Topic: The 3 Dindu's  (Read 6307 times)

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
Re: The 3 Dindu's
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2017, 06:15:14 AM »
its unbeleivable what these savage monkees get away with in our country.( usa) im from toledo ohio and its a mini detroit with these sub humans killing robbing raping etc. the cops should be allowed to drive around and just shoot them when they know they are gang members. plain and simple. all black men should be steralized ( castrated at the age of 2 to keep them from re producing. but the jews run this world and they want the white man exterminated and they are doing it by pushing white women to be with blacks. so many white women believe the hype and go for it without worrying about their parents or even their other white kids. then they get knocked up ( cuz thats all the coons want to do is knock up white women) then they  have no one to be there. parents should abanded them their ex husbands should get the kids. no way should they keep their white kids when they raise chimps. every day here in toledo the chimps rob and shoot someone. we whites need to start take a stand. organize and start doing what we know needs to be done ( exterminate the sub humans ) i dont slow down when they swagger slowly in front of my car. i dont move out of the way when they are walking acting 'tuff" with the rest of their pack. fuck them. in this case the mother should be killed slow and painful over a few days. so should the dindus!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2017, 07:29:43 AM »
its unbeleivable what these savage monkees get away with in our country.( usa) im from toledo ohio and its a mini detroit with these sub humans killing robbing raping etc. the cops should be allowed to drive around and just shoot them when they know they are gang members. plain and simple. all black men should be steralized ( castrated at the age of 2 to keep them from re producing. but the jews run this world and they want the white man exterminated and they are doing it by pushing white women to be with blacks. so many white women believe the hype and go for it without worrying about their parents or even their other white kids. then they get knocked up ( cuz thats all the coons want to do is knock up white women) then they  have no one to be there. parents should abanded them their ex husbands should get the kids. no way should they keep their white kids when they raise chimps. every day here in toledo the chimps rob and shoot someone. we whites need to start take a stand. organize and start doing what we know needs to be done ( exterminate the sub humans ) i dont slow down when they swagger slowly in front of my car. i dont move out of the way when they are walking acting 'tuff" with the rest of their pack. fuck them. in this case the mother should be killed slow and painful over a few days. so should the dindus!!

Well fucking said.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2017, 08:17:54 AM »
Im curious as to why the blm movement has been so slow in reacting to this situation

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2017, 08:25:29 AM »

beautiful like a poem

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2017, 08:53:27 AM »

Hear hear!
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 03:45:30 PM »
Leave the punishment to Uncle Ted (Nugent).

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 07:46:19 PM »

Spanking them harder in schools would be a step in the right direction.  They've tried everything else.

K

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2017, 08:01:04 AM »
spank them in schools? you gotta be joking? touch a dindu and they sue the school the city the state . they get rich and blow it all on rims stereos clothes shoes and nails and hair.( i left out the crack, 40 oz ,ripple etc. didnt want to sound racist)  . spank them? no. all they know is violence. so with that said "treat" them with violence. extreme violence. put it on the news. social media. everywhere. and the minute some limp wristed "modern" person starts to complain  then they get the same treatment. force and real fear of punishment is all that works. period.