Author Topic: British man who lives with TWO girlfriends becomes a dad with BOTH women  (Read 9335 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Dudes with four+ wives

Ratings summed to 10 both times.  Interdasting.  Law of the universe or something.  I'm like the Issac Newton of plain broads.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Living the dream.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Ratings summed to 10 both times.  Interdasting.  Law of the universe or something.  I'm like the Issac Newton of plain broads.

Quite a bunch of children!!!

Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Lol the kid middle with her arms crossed is classic. 

'Yeah, this is my family.  You got something to say about it?'

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Lol the kid middle with her arms crossed is classic. 

'Yeah, this is my family.  You got something to say about it?'

Talk about huge familydinners later on when the children have children of their own.

An army of grandchildren and their partners coming over for christmas...
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
:o :o :o
Lucky fucker.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-man-who-lives-two-10446638

The financial ramifications of his penis are going to be quite devastating.   

Lucky?   ??? ::)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
I can't imagine having 3 or 4 wives.  What a fucking nightmare.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
I can't imagine having 3 or 4 wives.  What a fucking nightmare.

What he said, can you imagine how much these bitches text and call all day I would go nuts

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The financial ramifications of his penis are going to be quite devastating.   

Lucky?   ??? ::)

IF you can afford it (like those nutters i posted above), having four or even five wives would not be impossible.

If you have the money, you make the rules, and send the ones away that you do not like/feel is misbehaving.

Q

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Friend of mine just getting done paying alimony to his first wife next week.  For years he has ordered water at lunch and then requested that the waitress bring extra lemons on the side so he can make poor man's lemonade. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Any pics of his kitchen?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
IF you can afford it (like those nutters i posted above), having four or even five wives would not be impossible.

If you have the money, you make the rules, and send the ones away that you do not like/feel is misbehaving.

The laws say differently.  Once you impregnate her and have kids, the woman gains the power and can take 50% (or more) of your money from you via divorce court.

Financially speaking, having kids and getting married is the worst thing a man can do to harm himself.  I guess there are a lot of masochists out there.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Two good looking girlfriends, this guy is winning

Skeeter

Damn right. They have an open relationship too. I dont understand why any guy wouldnt want his situation.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

5+5.  The rule holds true.

Patent pending.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The laws say differently.  Once you impregnate her and have kids, the woman gains the power and can take 50% (or more) of your money from you via divorce court.

Financially speaking, having kids and getting married is the worst thing a man can do to harm himself.  I guess there are a lot of masochists out there.

Prenups in the US.

A prenuptial agreement, antenuptial agreement, or premarital agreement, commonly abbreviated to prenup or prenupt, is a contract entered into prior to marriage, civil union or any other agreement prior to the main agreement by the people intending to marry or contract with each other. The content of a prenuptial agreement can vary widely, but commonly includes provisions for division of property and spousal support in the event of divorce or breakup of marriage.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Who says romance is dead!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
You don't even have to have a ceremony...Just present yourselves as man and wife...and you are...Every bit as binding.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
Prenups in the US.

A prenuptial agreement, antenuptial agreement, or premarital agreement, commonly abbreviated to prenup or prenupt, is a contract entered into prior to marriage, civil union or any other agreement prior to the main agreement by the people intending to marry or contract with each other. The content of a prenuptial agreement can vary widely, but commonly includes provisions for division of property and spousal support in the event of divorce or breakup of marriage.

Most of which can be nullified by a crafty divorce lawyer and a sympathetic/female judge.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Most of which can be nullified by a crafty divorce lawyer and a sympathetic/female judge.

If you had to be risk free before you did something you'd never leave the basement.  That's why taking reasonable precautions is reasonable while anything more isn't.

There's at least as much to be said for damning the torpedos as there is for cowering under the bedsheets.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV

What if one just doesn't divorce?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
What if one just doesn't divorce?

Are you proposing to murder your wife?  :o