Author Topic: Top 15 Bigfoot Sightings  (Read 2626 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Top 15 Bigfoot Sightings
« on: May 19, 2017, 12:47:57 PM »
TA and the Getbigger Elite, debunk this.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Top 15 Bigfoot Sightings
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:12:41 PM »
Funny how footage is always out of focus, in the distance, camera always moving around, they never found a body, etc.

I'd bet 80% of the sightings are bears.  Lots of hoaxes, people wearing suits.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 01:34:47 PM »
Funny how footage is always out of focus, in the distance, camera always moving around, they never found a body, etc.

5% of sightings were of an unshaven big Sean Allan leaving a weekend schome camp getaway.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 01:38:28 PM »

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 01:53:53 PM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 01:59:34 PM »
If you go back and check my posts over the years you'll see that I've touched on this subject before. I've been in Northern California camping/hiking and I've encountered very strange things, things I cannot explain. I've always wondered when someone is going to shoot some poor bastard in a gorilla suit.

I do a lot of travailing and came across a gentleman out hiking up in BC. The guy which I found out later was Todd Standing a person who the bigfoot world hates. Well, we talked for about an hour and he's a real nice guy. He is very soured how the BF community turned there backs on him saying his footage was fake. He shed a lot of light on Matt Moneymaker who he said started BFRO just as a joke and income generator. He said Matt couldn't make it as a lawyer and was having severe anxiety. He says, for a person who knows so much about Bigfoot, why hasn't he taken any footage or pics of it? Why hasn't Finding Bigfoot found a complete footprint? Matt makes up things that further the myth of why Bigfoot is so illusive. Covering up tracks, only going around at night, bathing in water to cover up smell, etc. etc. Todd was going off. I myself feel right in the middle with Todd. After talking to him in his element, I can say he seems sincere and was out there all by himself with a huge backpack of gear.

I also ran into Steven Streufert and a couple of other of his friends in California a few years ago. They were installing trail cams and GPS marking them. Steven is a weird one. Smokes like a chimney and gives the impression that in his spare time, don's a black robe and worships Satan. Steven is very intelligent and sits on the fence when it comes to bigfoot. A few years ago someone tried to kill Steven by firing a riffle through his house. We didn't speak on this but he did say that there are just too many reports from sincere individuals that can't be ignored. As Steven put it, "Something is going on out here."

The BF community is very cutthroat, not nice and if you stray from the norm...they get pissed. If you investigate on their turf, they get pissed. If you disagree with them, they get pissed. Almost childlike behavior.

IDK, like I've said, I've seen things up in the Northern part of the state I can't explain. I was just on a couple months ago a local SoCal radio station discussing it.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeeter

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 02:01:22 PM »
If you go back and check my posts over the years you'll see that I've touched on this subject before. I've been in Northern California camping/hiking and I've encountered very strange things, things I cannot explain. I've always wondered when someone is going to shoot some poor bastard in a gorilla suit.

I do a lot of travailing and came across a gentleman out hiking up in BC. The guy which I found out later was Todd Standing a person who the bigfoot world hates. Well, we talked for about an hour and he's a real nice guy. He is very soured how the BF community turned there backs on him saying his footage was fake. He shed a lot of light on Matt Moneymaker who he said started BFRO just as a joke and income generator. He said Matt couldn't make it as a lawyer and was having severe anxiety. He says, for a person who knows so much about Bigfoot, why hasn't he taken any footage or pics of it? Why hasn't Finding Bigfoot found a complete footprint? Matt makes up things that further the myth of why Bigfoot is so illusive. Covering up tracks, only going around at night, bathing in water to cover up smell, etc. etc. Todd was going off. I myself feel right in the middle with Todd. After talking to him in his element, I can say he seems sincere and was out there all by himself with a huge backpack of gear.

I also ran into Steven Streufert and a couple of other of his friends in California a few years ago. They were installing trail cams and GPS marking them. Steven is a weird one. Smokes like a chimney and gives the impression that in his spare time, don's a black robe and worships Satan. Steven is very intelligent and sits on the fence when it comes to bigfoot. A few years ago someone tried to kill Steven by firing a riffle through his house. We didn't speak on this but he did say that there are just too many reports from sincere individuals that can't be ignored. As Steven put it, "Something is going on out here."

The BF community is very cutthroat, not nice and if you stray from the norm...they get pissed. If you investigate on their turf, they get pissed. If you disagree with them, they get pissed. Almost childlike behavior.

IDK, like I've said, I've seen things up in the Northern part of the state I can't explain. I was just on a couple months ago a local SoCal radio station discussing it.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like getbig.  :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 02:08:05 PM »

Well its not funny, its obviously hiding the fact that it isnt the real mccoy. Bigfoot is all a moneymaking scheme, what amazes me is the amount of suckers who watch those stupid tv shows

Skeeter

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 02:09:16 PM »