Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 224756 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #625 on: May 27, 2018, 08:37:09 PM »
Trump should be counting his blessings rather than asking this question.

Ominous
a

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #626 on: May 27, 2018, 09:38:53 PM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: May 28, 2018, 05:52:21 AM »
Trump should be counting his blessings rather than asking this question.
Excellent point. If it's Obama, no questions asked as to why he did nothing. Very admirable opinion. Blame it on Trump instead!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: May 28, 2018, 01:08:51 PM »
Excellent point. If it's Obama, no questions asked as to why he did nothing. Very admirable opinion. Blame it on Trump instead!

-Appears you missed the point.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: May 28, 2018, 02:49:53 PM »
-Appears you missed the point.
Nope, you don't care that the previous administration did nothing about the Russians and now think that the current president should accept the blame for Obama's failing. That's the only point I'm getting. Clear it up if I am wrong.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2018, 03:50:36 PM »
Nope, you don't care that the previous administration did nothing about the Russians and now think that the current president should accept the blame for Obama's failing. That's the only point I'm getting. Clear it up if I am wrong.

I didn't blame Trump. I said he got lucky. IMO

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #631 on: May 28, 2018, 08:27:32 PM »
You are an idiot., Hope this helps

People who refuse to get tied into a Right or left, Democrat or Republican way of thinking and just want the truth.
You have no interest in the truth, only the corrupt witch hunt
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: May 28, 2018, 08:40:41 PM »
You have no interest in the truth, only the corrupt witch hunt

and you are getting really tired... give it a rest

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #633 on: May 28, 2018, 08:59:05 PM »
and you are getting really tired... give it a rest

What’s the crime?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: May 28, 2018, 10:21:40 PM »
What’s the crime?

You tell me. You've been following the conversations for a long time. Has it been conducive to an exchange of ideas?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: May 28, 2018, 10:24:21 PM »
Mueller should be on trial along with Clinton. The entire "investigation" is a sham and waste of taxpayers money.

This is such a B S statement. Really, Mueller, the special counsel appointed by Trumps pick... should be on trial? Really? For what? This is a prime example of why it's difficult to have any meaningful conversation.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: May 29, 2018, 09:29:28 AM »
This is such a B S statement. Really, Mueller, the special counsel appointed by Trumps pick... should be on trial? Really? For what? This is a prime example of why it's difficult to have any meaningful conversation.
Again? I already gave a short list, I'm sure with some effort I could compile a larger list. With your blind hatred of your president, I don't think it would do any good. Open your eyes and think for yourself. Can't have a meaningful conversation with someone so obsessed with seeing the downfall of the president that he is willing to throw FACTS out the window and base his feelings on what ifs and maybes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: May 29, 2018, 11:05:04 AM »
Again? I already gave a short list, I'm sure with some effort I could compile a larger list. With your blind hatred of your president, I don't think it would do any good. Open your eyes and think for yourself. Can't have a meaningful conversation with someone so obsessed with seeing the downfall of the president that he is willing to throw FACTS out the window and base his feelings on what ifs and maybes.

Hi pot.. Give me facts on why Mueller, who is republican (fact) appointed by a republican (fact) a republican that was appointed by Trump (fact) should be charged with a crime, (which crime did he commit) and brought to trial. This should be a good exercise for you to try and separate emotion and facts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: May 29, 2018, 11:47:12 AM »
What’s the crime?

Don't you mean crimes?

As of February 23, 2018, the Mueller investigation produced over 100 charges involving 19 people and 3 companies. Remember, this is an investigation into Russian meddling in U.S. elections. It is not an investigation into Trump's possible involvement in Russian meddling per-se. Unfortunately, the media and Trump himself has made the investigation all about him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: May 29, 2018, 12:06:22 PM »
Hi pot.. Give me facts on why Mueller, who is republican (fact) appointed by a republican (fact) a republican that was appointed by Trump (fact) should be charged with a crime, (which crime did he commit) and brought to trial. This should be a good exercise for you to try and separate emotion and facts.
Hi kettle, since you're incapable of doing your own research again, you'll have to wait until I feel like it. Or maybe since your supposedly a retired cop, why not used your 30 years of detective skills and look for yourself?
Too closed minded? Afraid of finding the truth?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #640 on: May 29, 2018, 02:38:41 PM »
 :)
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: May 29, 2018, 07:23:14 PM »
Hi kettle, since you're incapable of doing your own research again, you'll have to wait until I feel like it. Or maybe since your supposedly a retired cop, why not used your 30 years of detective skills and look for yourself?
Too closed minded? Afraid of finding the truth?

When asked to provide facts to support the mantra "Muller should be tried and jailed", specifically what crime has Meuller, a republican, who was appointed by a republican, who was appointed by Trump....committed that he should be charged and brought to trial, this is your response. I'll translate. "If I actually tried to post facts, not conspiracy theory, I'd look pretty friggin stupid even to the guys who always have my back no matter what silly thing I say as long as it's pro Trump"   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #643 on: May 29, 2018, 07:27:51 PM »

You tell me. You've been following the conversations for a long time. Has it been conducive to an exchange of ideas?

You refuse to answer a question about what crime Trump committed, but demand an answer to what crime Mueller committed.  Pretty hypocritical.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: May 29, 2018, 07:31:12 PM »
Don't you mean crimes?

As of February 23, 2018, the Mueller investigation produced over 100 charges involving 19 people and 3 companies. Remember, this is an investigation into Russian meddling in U.S. elections. It is not an investigation into Trump's possible involvement in Russian meddling per-se. Unfortunately, the media and Trump himself has made the investigation all about him.

None of which has anything to do with Trump or Trump colluding with Russia to win the election.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: May 29, 2018, 07:34:11 PM »
Plugged in "What did Robert Mueller commit" Nada

"Mueller should be arrested" nothing

"Mueller has committed a crime" nope

Did get back a lot of articles about the indictments Mueller has gotten so far... nothing that would indicate we have a criminal running around investigating allegations as a special investigator.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: May 29, 2018, 07:35:06 PM »
You refuse to answer a question about what crime Trump committed, but demand an answer to what crime Mueller committed.  Pretty hypocritical.

If I made the claim Trump should be arrested and brought to trial, then you got me. You haven't got me.. but you arrived right on que. You guys text each other?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: May 29, 2018, 07:37:14 PM »
If I made the claim Trump should be arrested and brought to trial, then you got me. You haven't got me

Whatever.  Anyone reading your posts, where you refused to answer what crime Trump committed, but demanded to know what crime Mueller committed, can see you are a hypocrite.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: May 29, 2018, 07:39:40 PM »
Whatever.  Anyone reading your posts, where you refused to answer what crime Trump committed, but demanded to know what crime Mueller committed, can see you are a hypocrite.

Go ahead, produce the post where I said that.... take your time, and if you think "I don't know if Trump committed a crime, the investigation is ongoing" is evenly remotely similar to what Chaos said, well.... let's just hope you are smarter than that

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: May 29, 2018, 07:49:40 PM »
Go ahead, produce the post where I said that.... take your time, and if you think "I don't know if Trump committed a crime, the investigation is ongoing" is evenly remotely similar to what Chaos said, well.... let's just hope you are smarter than that

What the heck are you talking about??  I just posted it.  Here it is again.