Author Topic: North Korea fired off another missle.  (Read 3522 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
North Korea fired off another missle.
« on: May 21, 2017, 05:34:20 AM »
And their state TV claims they are getting closer to being able to land nukes on US soil. I am not a war mongerer, but this country has repeaditly threatened us, fires missles in our direction. So how long do we let this go on? If some dude starts swinging at you saying he's going to hit you, do you not hit him first? What's the solution? Am I looking at this wrong? ???

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: North Korea fired off another missle.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 07:28:02 AM »
You are not wrong.  It's go time with that little fat shit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 07:38:41 AM »
And their state TV claims they are getting closer to being able to land nukes on US soil. I am not a war mongerer, but this country has repeaditly threatened us, fires missles in our direction. So how long do we let this go on? If some dude starts swinging at you saying he's going to hit you, do you not hit him first? What's the solution? Am I looking at this wrong? ???

Do you know how many missles WE FIRE EVERYDAY!!! ::)
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 07:50:07 AM »

How many Vince?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 08:35:33 AM »
How many Vince?

We test missles everyday....usually on terrorists... ;D
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 09:09:11 AM »
You are not wrong.  It's go time with that little fat shit.
This
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 09:43:50 AM »

Exactly. But why not "test" one on this dude?  Tell China to get ready to secure your borders, offer financial assistance of necessary, then blow this dude and his whole regime away. I'm sure these people don't like it, even if they don't know any better.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 09:58:46 AM »

difference is you are firing them at live targets not into the sea.

it's amazing how stupid people are. how many countries has NK bombed in the last 50 years? how many countries has the US bombed in the last 50 years?

yet the sheeple are convinced that NK is the war hungry unhinged lunatic. ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »

it's amazing how stupid people are. how many countries has NK bombed in the last 50 years? how many countries has the US bombed in the last 50 years?

I'm talking about North Korea and his antics specifically. I'm not on board with everything the United States has done since the end of World War Two, but this is different.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 10:26:08 AM »

So we should wait until he has bombed us before recognizing the threat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 10:30:25 AM »
So we should wait until he has bombed us before recognizing the threat?

Can't forget we have allies in the region.

Japan for instance. South Korea.

Big trade partners and people we consider important to the interests of the US.

I am not for starting senseless wars myself, but let's be real here. No one has poked the bear like this in a long long time.

China has to realize that as long as they (NK) keeps this up, they are asking for trouble.

Not just because of the US wanting to blow up NK, but because NK is causing uneasy feelings with countries we partner with and depend on us, as well as us depending on them.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2017, 10:33:05 AM »

Seoul is less than 50 miles from North Korea...

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2017, 11:28:04 AM »
I'm talking about North Korea and his antics specifically. I'm not on board with everything the United States has done since the end of World War Two, but this is different.

it's not different at all. NK are pursuing a nuclear deterrent because the US continues to goad them by increasingly militarising SK. you guys need to stop listening to the crap spouted by the msm.

the us has 30k troops in SK, has hundreds of military bases surrounding china. anywhere where there's confrontation involving the US you can be pretty certain the US is the aggressor.

this fella in NK may be eccentric but he's not an idiot. he doesn't want a war with the US as at best it would mean the annihilation of his regime. but he's also seen what the US does to regimes it doesn't like if they aren't properly equipped to defend themselves.

as i said. go and look at the recent records for military action of both NK and the US. then think logically which is the most likely to initiate any war.  

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 12:11:58 PM »
it's not different at all. NK are pursuing a nuclear deterrent because the US continues to goad them by increasingly militarising SK. you guys need to stop listening to the crap spouted by the msm.

the us has 30k troops in SK, has hundreds of military bases surrounding china. anywhere where there's confrontation involving the US you can be pretty certain the US is the aggressor.

this fella in NK may be eccentric but he's not an idiot. he doesn't want a war with the US as at best it would mean the annihilation of his regime. but he's also seen what the US does to regimes it doesn't like if they aren't properly equipped to defend themselves.

as i said. go and look at the recent records for military action of both NK and the US. then think logically which is the most likely to initiate any war.  

My boy tells his people he doesn't poop and let's his people believe he's some sort of God. He's a bit of a whack job. I am not too sure he does not really believe he would win a war, or at least cripple the US once his nuclear Arsenal is up and running. Again, I don't agree with much of US foreign policy post World War Two, but this dude is asking for it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »
Unreleased footage from right before the launch:

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 01:08:38 PM »

;D  Yes we do.  Praise Mattis.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 01:48:26 PM »

So we should wait for that fat little boy to throw a fit and attack us?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 01:47:05 AM »
So we should wait for that fat little boy to throw a fit and attack us?

fatboy is no more likely to attack the US than saddam hussein was before you destroyed that country.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 09:05:25 AM »

fatboy is no more likely to attack the US than saddam hussein was before you destroyed that country.

Well, okay then, I guess that settles that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 09:29:23 AM »
I remember the time Sony claimed a hack, and the media blabbed for weeks saying it was NK.  On and on forever, wouldn't stfu.

Then a very sharp forensics person revealed it to be from the inside. 

Then silence fell.

I wouldn't trust a fucking word on anything from the media, including NK.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 10:16:44 AM »

Better be sure.  The stakes are kinda high, don't you think?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 10:21:40 AM »

Well, okay then, I guess that settles that.

settles what?

we're just sharing opinions.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2017, 10:48:21 AM »
They're still trying to make the miles.  From just a few minutes ago:

'WannaCry' shares code with Sony hack, raising possibility of N. Korea connection

When maybe three people are paying attention and everyone else isn't, this is what happens.  Some bold shit, right there.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2017, 11:13:29 AM »
Better be sure.  The stakes are kinda high, don't you think?

the stakes are also high if the US launches another of it's "pre-emptive" attacks and starts a war with NK that will no doubt draw china in and possibly lead to WW3. don't you think?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 03:11:19 PM »
the stakes are also high if the US launches another of it's "pre-emptive" attacks and starts a war with NK that will no doubt draw china in and possibly lead to WW3. don't you think?

You are making some assumptions there.  There is no guarantee that China would jump in and WWIII would kick off.

I don't see how you can let a crazed dictator threaten to nuke you off the face of the Earth and then demonstrate that he has the capability to do it.

Maybe you are ok with getting vaporized, I am not.