Author Topic: 2017 New York Pro - Guy Cisternino goes to war, ends up in the ER  (Read 20413 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: 2017 New York Pro - Guy Cisternino goes to war, ends up in the ER
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2017, 02:06:23 PM »
same disease as baitollah abbaspour - good luck  :-\

Vasculitis? No way.... he's cooked.

io

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2017, 05:29:30 PM »
Mixed news: The cause is still a mystery (it’s not vasculitis) but it does seem to be “healing”.

The pain has subsided greatly and the patches are seemingly "dying off" and peeling off his body.
The cause is STILL UNKNOWN. He has had one of the largest patches biopsied. Prior to the results the doctors' two primary suspects were Vasculitis or some kind of auto immune deficiency/disease. But the results of the biopsies were all NORMAL...which has only served to confuse and confound the doctors! Blood work has also shown kidney, liver and other organs are functioning normally.
He now has appointments set up to meet with hematologist, oncologist and a rheumatologist over the next several days

Looks like he’s melting.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2017, 05:36:00 PM »
If its legit vasculitis hes finished...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2017, 06:35:00 AM »
Any updates on Cisterino fella?

Rimstinger

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2017, 06:48:42 AM »
Seen plenty of auto immune issues with these bodybuilders...Baito died from Vasculitis.

Then Mohammed Salama below hospitalised with a "mysterious" auto immune illness

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2017, 08:45:34 AM »
lol ... going to war meaning juicing to the gills in mom's basement while trying to 'live the dream'...then realizing that only doctors should be injecting 'advices' into the body only to find out that I might of caused a serious health issue. ... calling this guy a 'warrior' is like calling a bicycle a dump truck.
L

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
He said the doctors determined it to be a phototoxic reaction. Some drugs, and even some herbal supplements etc, can cause a skin reaction if you tan at the same time.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2017, 10:57:03 AM »
FULL BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Easy to diagnose. The muscle had no where to go. It a common problem with bodybuilders that are growing "too quick"

It's like you're a size XL and you put on a size small jacket. The muscle wants to escape and starts causing pain, discoloration and skin lacerations(tears)

Easiest way to put it is this way; Its just like the tearing of the muscle fascia but on the outside.

He needs to take a couple of weeks off, stop all protein and supplements and get plenty of rest.

Supplements that are recommended when this happens:

1. Vitamin C

2. Vitamin D3

3. Blueberry extract

4. Tumeric

5. Low calorie, moderate protein, high carb ensure shakes.
The carbs get the blood moving for circulation.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2017, 10:59:53 AM »
He's found a new calling and is going to save kids!  Oh and maybe sell them some test, gh and slin. 

"Ok so for the past 3 years I have been trying to get into my hometown school district to talk to the kids about life choices, making the right decisions in life, and discuss the disgusting heroin epidemic in my town. I have been to numerous wakes and funerals of friends, students, alumni that are overdosing daily in this town. I have been shut out of the school district multiple times because I was told "I'm not a recovering addict" or I don't have "drug abuse education" so now I am taking matters into my own hands and having a rally/community event on August 26th at 12pm at the WMHS senior parking lot. I know most don't live in my town or state but I am trying to get this out all over. Please repost, comment, like, anything that gets my event more attention the better. Thank you all in advance! #FuckHerion #WMHSPRIDE #Highlanders #WatchMeWork #WeDontPunt #TakingThisTownBack #TryAndStopMe"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2017, 11:18:24 AM »
^^

Wtf... Lol

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2017, 11:19:39 AM »
He's found a new calling and is going to save kids!  Oh and maybe sell them some test, gh and slin. 

"Ok so for the past 3 years I have been trying to get into my hometown school district to talk to the kids about life choices, making the right decisions in life, and discuss the disgusting heroin epidemic in my town. I have been to numerous wakes and funerals of friends, students, alumni that are overdosing daily in this town. I have been shut out of the school district multiple times because I was told "I'm not a recovering addict" or I don't have "drug abuse education" so now I am taking matters into my own hands and having a rally/community event on August 26th at 12pm at the WMHS senior parking lot. I know most don't live in my town or state but I am trying to get this out all over. Please repost, comment, like, anything that gets my event more attention the better. Thank you all in advance! #FuckHerion #WMHSPRIDE #Highlanders #WatchMeWork #WeDontPunt #TakingThisTownBack #TryAndStopMe"

Wonderfully POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2017, 11:21:38 AM »

HHAHAHAAAAA!  Anyone know where I can score some 'herion'?

#toohightospellcheck
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2017, 02:58:50 PM »
HHAHAHAAAAA!  Anyone know where I can score some 'herion'?

#toohightospellcheck

#tooampedfromtrentospellcheck #mymuscleswillsavelives #cursingandyellingwillstopthemfromdoingdrugs
#wearingahoodiemakesmehardcore

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2017, 03:04:30 PM »

and of course your condition trumps poor Guy who only had a rash.

ESFitness had AIDS during the summer of 2015. Thank God, by September he was cured.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2017, 06:40:06 AM »
Most skin issues arise in the liver...Psoriasis, eczema and so on...

Anyone got a spare for this clown?

Probably still slamming in the anabolics and diurtics as we speak...

Natural selection...

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2017, 06:43:19 AM »
He's found a new calling and is going to save kids!  Oh and maybe sell them some test, gh and slin. 

Hey kids dont do smack...

Take ths nubain instead...

Or these precs...

Just not the nasty!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2022, 12:23:43 PM »
I hope nothing bad ever happens to "Shed". Guy cant afford to lose another "best friend"...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClUIpuGthOE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2022, 12:25:55 PM »
Midget man should stay off the web.
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2022, 01:48:56 PM »
Is he dead yet?

If not, let’s hope soon

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2022, 02:03:49 PM »
Does he still compete? He looks juiced to the gills.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2022, 02:40:23 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClUIpuGthOE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link .

Doorag Cisternino is my favorite thing right now.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2022, 02:45:33 PM »
Cellulitus and the like can lead to sepsis. Can get very serious in a hurry.

had this in my leg when I was in college

damn near had a surgeon cut my leg open - except vancomycin drip overnight saved my ass - really fucked up my joints tho

IS THAT THE BACK OF AN IFBB PRO THESE DAYS ???? christ on a cracker

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2022, 04:57:07 AM »
Guy is a decorated combat vet. He received schmoerapnel and earned his purple thong at the Battle of the Bulge

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2022, 05:18:34 AM »
The ears on this feller are something to behold. Winner of best body-part (ears) awards!!

"Twat?? I kunt ear you"???