Author Topic: Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years  (Read 771 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Sigh...its called the Patriot Act... ::)

You didn't read it did you, Vince?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

Coach, obviously this is  a politics board and Obama's presidency is fair game.

BUT, you seem obsessed with finding something on him .
Meanwhile Trump's in office and you tend to dismiss or deflect any current problems with him.

I like and respect you Coach, I really think you're decent man.
BUT, you have a real bias when it comes to politics.
No biggy as most do, but, being more objective can lead to finding the truth.

How's the training business going?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

"You Will Obey Me, As I Obey Them."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach, obviously this is  a politics board and Obama's presidency is fair game.

BUT, you seem obsessed with finding something on him .

You don't have to look far with plenty of proof but Obama WAS the teflon Don as with Clinton. Those days maybe over.

Meanwhile Trump's in office and you tend to dismiss or deflect any current problems with him.

What current problems? The fictitious problems that the left are creating at the expense of the tax payer? It's been a year. Where's the proof?

I like and respect you Coach, I really think you're decent man.

BUT, you have a real bias when it comes to politics.

Why do you suppose that is? Has the left (and be honest) given ANY reason whatsoever as to why they should be trusted? I'm talking all the way from the political left in Washington to the media. The DNC was already caught on video admitting they commit voter fraud, Wikileaks hasn't been wrong in 11 years, Clinton lied to congress, proof that the IRS targeted conservatives, etc, etc, etc

No biggy as most do, but, being more objective can lead to finding the truth.

How's the training business going?

[/quoVery well, thanks for askingte]

Fuzzy Nuts

2 politicians voted against the patriot act, Russ Feingold and Tammy Baldwin, both democrats.

Enjoy your surveillance state.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
2 politicians voted against the patriot act, Russ Feingold and Tammy Baldwin, both democrats.

Enjoy your surveillance state.

It wasn't just these 2, it was also Ron Paul and several others.

Fuzzy Nuts

It wasn't just these 2, it was also Ron Paul and several others.
You're correct.

The USA PATRIOT Act passed the Senate by a vote of 98 to 1.  Russ Feingold (D-WI), a strong civil libertarian who was unfortunately defeated in the 2010 election, was the sole opponent.

The bill passed the House by a vote of 357 to 66.  Of the 66 constitutional defenders, 62 were Democrats, 3 were Republicans, and 1 was an Independent. Five of them--Tammy Baldwin, Sherrod Brown, Bernie Sanders, Mark Udall, and Tom Udall--now serve in the Senate.