Author Topic: Does Kai Greene have the bigger arms in bbs history?  (Read 6625 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Does Kai Greene have the bigger arms in bbs history?
« on: May 25, 2017, 10:20:32 AM »
I think he has...he might be equal to Coleman but Kai is Shorter so he win!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Does Kai Greene have the bigger arms in bbs history?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 10:24:04 AM »
Moyzan and dillet bigger. Kai isnt tall.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 04:09:29 PM »
Top 3 in arms.

Numero uno in cock.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »
No.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 04:15:58 PM »
This guy

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
This guy

No way, he got dwarfed by a female landwhale.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 04:25:07 PM »

;D

Big Who?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 04:36:17 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 06:25:50 PM »

Thibk i actually know that girl. Met her on tinder. Shes smaller but still overweight. Boobs are false-advertising with super stretch marks. Shes super pretty and full of herself (shes brazillian from new york livesninnLA and "trains" (cardio/stairmachine at least) at golds venice early like 4 or 5am. Always has pics with her  and mike ohearns akita and takes selfies ofnher "#booty4days".. Which she doesnt really have)... Anyways. Shes pretty now and has her own meal-prep business.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 07:36:29 PM »
Thibk i actually know that girl. Met her on tinder. Shes smaller but still overweight. Boobs are false-advertising with super stretch marks. Shes super pretty and full of herself (shes brazillian from new york livesninnLA and "trains" (cardio/stairmachine at least) at golds venice early like 4 or 5am. Always has pics with her  and mike ohearns akita and takes selfies ofnher "#booty4days".. Which she doesnt really have)... Anyways. Shes pretty now and has her own meal-prep business.

Pics of her or name of meal prep.

I'm curious to see her transformation

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 08:10:11 PM »
Pics of her or name of meal prep.

I'm curious to see her transformation

I dunno.. I tend to refrain from giving out girls info on here else somebody contacts her and learns I'm talking about her here... Especially in a not good way.

Tommywiahbone might recognize her. She's about 1/2 that size but gotta bunch of loose skin n st if. Boobs look ok in a push up bra but they collapse. Still pretty though except she has that haircut with 1 side of her headnshaved like Miley Cyrus

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2017, 09:16:26 PM »
No need to photo shop all those pics. His arms are the sickest without it. Side note: Ramy looks dame good!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 10:02:47 PM »
Thibk i actually know that girl. Met her on tinder. Shes smaller but still overweight. Boobs are false-advertising with super stretch marks. Shes super pretty and full of herself (shes brazillian from new york livesninnLA and "trains" (cardio/stairmachine at least) at golds venice early like 4 or 5am. Always has pics with her  and mike ohearns akita and takes selfies ofnher "#booty4days".. Which she doesnt really have)... Anyways. Shes pretty now and has her own meal-prep business.
That pic was taken in Curaçao/ Aruba.  She is from the islands. He was guest posing at a show there.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 10:14:31 PM »
some worlds strongest man guy. from germany or austria.

manford something. i am tooo lazy to google now - so lazy - id say he had the largest non oil arms

eddie moyizen was a fucking freak too

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 12:09:19 AM »
That pic was taken in Aruba. She is from the island.

Girl I knows parents/father has money and they go on vacations a lot and she attends shows/expose.. I wouldn't be surprised. She's a fucken pizza-snob.. Dadowns some pizza places or Italian restaurants. Told her the best pizza in LA was down the street from my old apt on Hollywood & Cahuenga. Ny style thin crust made with mineral water or some shit and she goes off on how she doesn't eat pizza outside N.Y. and stuff... Whatever. Wanted to tell her she had no business see I g her in old pics with her friends makes me thibk she was a whale who got lap-band surgery. Looks like she thought she was hot shit back then even and what she's lost in fat, she's made up for in conceitedness.

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 12:23:43 AM »
Girl I knows parents/father has money and they go on vacations a lot and she attends shows/expose.. I wouldn't be surprised. She's a fucken pizza-snob.. Dadowns some pizza places or Italian restaurants. Told her the best pizza in LA was down the street from my old apt on Hollywood & Cahuenga. Ny style thin crust made with mineral water or some shit and she goes off on how she doesn't eat pizza outside N.Y. and stuff... Whatever. Wanted to tell her she had no business see I g her in old pics with her friends makes me thibk she was a whale who got lap-band surgery. Looks like she thought she was hot shit back then even and what she's lost in fat, she's made up for in conceitedness.
I spoke to her this morning, she says she doesn't know you and has no idea what you are talking about, her dad owns a sweet shop selling sherbet dib dabs and I once met a man who had a flat tyre on his bike, it was a Tuesday and I remembered that because I carried a day old newspaper around with me all the time with a half filled crossword in it, the paper was Mondays, it was sunny that day with a high of 27 although it did cloud over later around 4 but I had taken a sweater with me so I was fine, I had only had a bowl of oats that morning and didn't really feel hungry but decided to have a sandwich around 2pm, the girl in the sandwich shop was a tiny Asian girl around 120lbs, we dated a few years earlier when she weighed 119, I remember she was 119 because it was my house number when I was a child, she asked me if I wanted mayo on my sandwich, I told her to hold the mayo but she ignored me, I ate half the sandwich anyway and then a remember I gave the other half to Danny DeVito who asked me the time as he was running late for a photo shoot, he asked me if I could help him grow taller, I told him to buy another sandwich and put half of it in each shoe.......etc...etc....

jannekassen

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 12:25:48 AM »
I spoke to her this morning, she says she doesn't know you and has no idea what you are talking about, her dad owns a sweet shop selling sherbet dib dabs and I once met a man who had a flat tyre on his bike, it was a Tuesday and I remembered that because I carried a day old newspaper around with me all the time with a half filled crossword in it, the paper was Mondays, it was sunny that day with a high of 27 although it did cloud over later around 4 but I had taken a sweater with me so I was fine, I had only had a bowl of oats that morning and didn't really feel hungry but decided to have a sandwich around 2pm, the girl in the sandwich shop was a tiny Asian girl around 120lbs, we dated a few years earlier when she weighed 119, I remember she was 119 because it was my house number when I was a child, she asked me if I wanted mayo on my sandwich, I told her to hold the mayo but she ignored me, I ate half the sandwich anyway and then a remember I gave the other half to Danny DeVito who asked me the time as he was running late for a photo shoot, he asked me if I could help him grow taller, I told him to buy another sandwich and put half of it in each shoe.......etc...etc....

did you finish the crossword?  :D Man this fucking ESFitness guy, I seriously refuse to believe this is a real person.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 01:06:49 AM »
This post has made my day already.  ;D ;D ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 01:22:19 AM »
did you finish the crossword?  :D Man this fucking ESFitness guy, I seriously refuse to believe this is a real person.

Im beginning to think its a random text spambot

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 01:30:21 AM »

Why? Because i happen to maybe recognize a girl in a pic?.tommywishbone maymrecognize her as well. I really dont know what the fuck is wrong with some of you people. It's like you live in the middle of fucking nowhere and have zero fucking interaction with the public period and you refuse to fucking believe than anybody else is any fucking different from you fucking losers. You have said looking pathetic Liars. Fat fucking pale and Pasty you remind me of the fucking fat bums that live in the Midwest who somehow make double minimum wage yet you're still fucking broke as shit driving 2006 Ford Explorers with a $200 a month mortgage but you're broke as shit in work clothes that are 12 years old probably still using dial-up modems with 17 inch PC screens and 36 in box TVs dating or married to tall big bone huge face white women who look like Cher clones wearing shaved gorilla suits period like bitches who wear tennis shoes and jeans 360 days a year you'd only 5 days they were sandals the day they go to the fucking dirty algae infested Lake or Creek and Slather on your fucking SPF 90 8 sunscreen so you're pasty farmers tans dont burn up.

Try going outside some time. You might have a life experience or 2 this year.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 01:39:59 AM »
Why? Because i happen to maybe recognize a girl in a pic?.tommywishbone maymrecognize her as well. I really dont know what the fuck is wrong with some of you people. It's like you live in the middle of fucking nowhere and have zero fucking interaction with the public period and you refuse to fucking believe than anybody else is any fucking different from you fucking losers. You have said looking pathetic Liars. Fat fucking pale and Pasty you remind me of the fucking fat bums that live in the Midwest who somehow make double minimum wage yet you're still fucking broke as shit driving 2006 Ford Explorers with a $200 a month mortgage but you're broke as shit in work clothes that are 12 years old probably still using dial-up modems with 17 inch PC screens and 36 in box TVs dating or married to tall big bone huge face white women who look like Cher clones wearing shaved gorilla suits period like bitches who wear tennis shoes and jeans 360 days a year you'd only 5 days they were sandals the day they go to the fucking dirty algae infested Lake or Creek and Slather on your fucking SPF 90 8 sunscreen so you're pasty farmers tans dont burn up.

Try going outside some time. You might have a life experience or 2 this year.

hahahaha  you told a story about her and you don't even know if its her.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 01:49:08 AM »
hahahaha  you told a story about her and you don't even know if its her.

Did your fucking English inbred ass even read the motherfuking posts? Or that little peanut shaped skull of yours can't handle more than four sentences at a time?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2017, 01:49:57 AM »
Did your fucking English inbred ass even read the motherfuking posts? Or that little peanut shaped skull of yours can't handle more than four sentences at a time?
You seem mad...

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2017, 04:12:17 AM »
I only skim them, only a retard would read all of it knowing your post history.

And calm down, its just the internet.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2017, 04:35:21 AM »
some worlds strongest man guy. from germany or austria.

manford something. i am tooo lazy to google now - so lazy - id say he had the largest non oil arms

eddie moyizen was a fucking freak too

Manfred Hoeberl.

LOL @ thinking his arms weren't oiled though.