Author Topic: Charles Dixon  (Read 3420 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Charles Dixon
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:46:27 PM »
Holy crap that guy is short and narrow! Bodybuilding 2017 right there.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Charles Dixon
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 04:49:45 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 04:54:18 PM »
Wider than Heath, slightly taller than Lee Priest.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 04:59:18 PM »
Mind you Dex is 5'6"  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 06:49:13 PM »
mid

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 06:49:46 PM »
get

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 09:36:03 PM »
big

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 04:33:51 AM »
That's a lot of muscle on that frame though.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 05:36:17 AM »
narrow??

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 07:39:32 AM »
That RLS doesn't look narrow to you....?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 07:41:20 AM »
What the living frick is that?!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 07:57:07 AM »
Charles is a good dude. He trains some of my old clients,  the hate his methods because his philosophy revolves around his lack of height. It gets uncomfortable because they want me to train them but I'm booked full and they are locked into a contract with him or they're at least paid in full. One time he knocked over my gallon water jug and it dumped into my gym bag ruining my phone, headset and handgun, SIG Sauer p226. He balked at paying for everything so we settle on a new headset because the phone was a burner and the gun was basically junk dot dot dot but the serial numbers were filed off and I don't like the metal frame. I got it off an old friend who worked security with ken shamrock for rapper the Game and someone from the Games crew used it in a shoot out so they wanted it gone, so it was basically a gift even though the guy owed me money because I hooked him up an avocado farmer so he could sell organic avocados to Mandy Moore and some other low level comics. I was supposed to get a 5% cut of the profits but never saw a dime.he was doing good to until the farmer raised his prices and that's why he went back into security. Charles said he couldn't pay for an illegal gun and I didntbwant the cops involved or freak out the gym owner but he never said a word to anyone. He's a stand up dude.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 08:03:02 AM »
Charles is a good dude. He trains some of my old clients,  the hate his methods because his philosophy revolves around his lack of height. It gets uncomfortable because they want me to train them but I'm booked full and they are locked into a contract with him or they're at least paid in full. One time he knocked over my gallon water jug and it dumped into my gym bag ruining my phone, headset and handgun, SIG Sauer p226. He balked at paying for everything so we settle on a new headset because the phone was a burner and the gun was basically junk dot dot dot but the serial numbers were filed off and I don't like the metal frame. I got it off an old friend who worked security with ken shamrock for rapper the Game and someone from the Games crew used it in a shoot out so they wanted it gone, so it was basically a gift even though the guy owed me money because I hooked him up an avocado farmer so he could sell organic avocados to Mandy Moore and some other low level comics. I was supposed to get a 5% cut of the profits but never saw a dime.he was doing good to until the farmer raised his prices and that's why he went back into security. Charles said he couldn't pay for an illegal gun and I didntbwant the cops involved or freak out the gym owner but he never said a word to anyone. He's a stand up dude.

Does he stand up to 5'2?

Why is Dexter touching his bald head?  Does Dex have a bald head fetish?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 08:42:07 AM »
;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 09:44:48 AM »

You forgot to log in using your ESF account.  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 09:56:56 AM »

If I thought this dude was real I'd be amazed at his life.

Whoever is running this gimmick has run it into the ground.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 10:13:42 AM »

;D

"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 04:06:03 PM »
;D

Looks like a 1980's 1 bedroom apt/kitchen all in one

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 08:10:07 AM »
Charles is a good dude. He trains some of my old clients,  the hate his methods because his philosophy revolves around his lack of height. It gets uncomfortable because they want me to train them but I'm booked full and they are locked into a contract with him or they're at least paid in full. One time he knocked over my gallon water jug and it dumped into my gym bag ruining my phone, headset and handgun, SIG Sauer p226. He balked at paying for everything so we settle on a new headset because the phone was a burner and the gun was basically junk dot dot dot but the serial numbers were filed off and I don't like the metal frame. I got it off an old friend who worked security with ken shamrock for rapper the Game and someone from the Games crew used it in a shoot out so they wanted it gone, so it was basically a gift even though the guy owed me money because I hooked him up an avocado farmer so he could sell organic avocados to Mandy Moore and some other low level comics. I was supposed to get a 5% cut of the profits but never saw a dime.he was doing good to until the farmer raised his prices and that's why he went back into security. Charles said he couldn't pay for an illegal gun and I didntbwant the cops involved or freak out the gym owner but he never said a word to anyone. He's a stand up dude.
Awesome job!!  LOL  :D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 08:24:34 AM »
That RLS doesn't look narrow to you....?

not to me  ???

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 05:13:23 PM »

226 is not a piece of shit by any stretch. And the fact you are carrying around a gun w serial numbers milled off.... let me tell you how dumb you are.

jannekassen

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 05:22:35 PM »
226 is not a piece of shit by any stretch. And the fact you are carrying around a gun w serial numbers milled off.... let me tell you how dumb you are.

o.m.f.g. Who wants this one. Its too easy. My head is gonna explode from the irony of the last part of the statement.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 05:30:32 PM »
Haha  ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 05:45:10 PM »

Golf clap.....kudos to you Sir.