Author Topic: How Testosterone & Anabolic Steroids Became Illegal  (Read 5146 times)

BodybuilderinThailand

• Getbig II
How Testosterone & Anabolic Steroids Became Illegal
« on: May 26, 2017, 11:09:26 PM »
How Testosterone & Anabolic Steroids Became Illegal an Overview of the hypocrisy of the demonization of androgenic hormones.
followed by the governmental corruption that led to their current status.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
Re: How Testosterone & Anabolic Steroids Became Illegal
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 07:08:26 AM »
hes a weirdo but right about alot of things. yes the gov wants to control men make them less mansculine and they are easier to keep control of. but its not working cuz the white man was never the problem. its the blacks . they are by nature just animals. anyways the real reason they banned roids was money. gym pushers were making a killing. guys going to mexicao and coming back with a car load of roids and selling them . magazines sold them. doctors would give scripts too but much easier to get from gym guys.  gov says  hey we are not making any money. lets say they are dangerous and will kill a healthy male so we can bann them and then we get money from jail terms fines costs etc. BUT  we can give them to aids patients to prolong their lives for a small mint!!!! or wwomen who want to be men. but if a healthy male want them they will kill them!!! and we can charge him with possesion send to prison pay fines get counsling do community service etc. its all about the money people.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 10:15:56 PM »
Bigbychoices...you are an absolute idiot.
I stopped reading after your rant about black people.
Another online tough guy that wouldnt DARE open his mouth to a black guy in real life.
So sad...

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 06:39:58 AM »
some people will never see the truth. instead they hide behind their keyboards and say things about others posts. these same people seem to worship the black race and act like they are so much more tougher than white men etc. they must be a true 'cuckold" who is a weak small pathetic scared poor excuse for a human being. i do not get into name calling and acting tuff and calling these people out. but lets just say they dont have the "range" or the 'will" to even carry half an ounce of human common sense. so to these people i will always say to   do the world ( and your family ) a favor. just go kill yourself . im sure its something everyone who knows you have hoped for. for a long long time.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 02:11:32 PM »
some people will never see the truth. instead they hide behind their keyboards and say things about others posts. these same people seem to worship the black race and act like they are so much more tougher than white men etc. they must be a true 'cuckold" who is a weak small pathetic scared poor excuse for a human being. i do not get into name calling and acting tuff and calling these people out. but lets just say they dont have the "range" or the 'will" to even carry half an ounce of human common sense. so to these people i will always say to   do the world ( and your family ) a favor. just go kill yourself . im sure its something everyone who knows you have hoped for. for a long long time.

You sound like a dumb racist piece of shit. Maybe your girlfriend was cheating on you with a black dude or something. Honestly I hate racist people like you. People like you make it harder for society as a whole.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 03:44:05 PM »
You sound like a dumb racist piece of shit. Maybe your girlfriend was cheating on you with a black dude or something. Honestly I hate racist people like you. People like you make it harder for society as a whole.

I'm going out on a limb here.  I'll bet his mother cucked his father with a brother.  His sister is probably a serial mudshark.  His first girlfriend was probably fucking a brother behind his back.  More than likely  he went
down on her not too long after a cream pie was baked.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 12:32:12 AM »
I'm going out on a limb here.  I'll bet his mother cucked his father with a brother.  His sister is probably a serial mudshark.  His first girlfriend was probably fucking a brother behind his back.  More than likely  he went
down on her not too long after a cream pie was baked.

Lol that is pretty damn funny

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 04:42:56 AM »
um no. nothing said was funny( or true). it just goes to show you how mentally retarded alot of the "getbiggers" responses are . seems you just cant keep the post about the POST. and racist? no. i hate all stupid people. if they act human and behave like a human then they are ok in my book no matter the race. i hate stupid white people as much as stupid blacks. maybe even more. they should know better. but todays people have been so brainwashed to think otherwise. very few actually hate because of color of skin. they hate because of the stupidity of the person. just like you guys. your parent hate you. they cant believe they had such stupid kids. dad accuses mom of cheating ( and she probably was) cuz he doesnt think he could of fathered such dumb kids. im amazed at some of the mentally challenged people on here. and againn i wont start pissing back and forth trying to argue and outdo each other with stupid ramblings. so to those of you that are stupid and know it please do what your parents have wanted for a long time and just go kill yourself. you contribute nothing to anyone or society. make your parents happy finally. so go onn now with the "meltdown" and cupcake responses. i wont argue

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 01:21:17 PM »
Lol might not be true but it is funny

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 01:22:51 PM »
Lol and wasnt the post about how steroids became illegal not the "blacks"?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 03:47:41 PM »
Lol and wasnt the post about how steroids became illegal not the "blacks"?

No, I think it is about your fetish of being cucked by the blacks.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 09:39:23 AM »
 :o

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 08:54:19 AM »
Weren't really legal....Arnold and all those guys went to doctors to get prescriptions. Their control status was simply changed to put it in the same category as ketamine or opiods. Probably because there just was no money in it. Pharmaceutical companies want doctors prescribing expensive, addictive drugs to keep people coming back for more.

No money in prescribing a 70 year old guy a little deca for sore joints. One shot a fuckin week? No profit. Now vicodin or oxycodone?  CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 11:21:34 AM »
exactly. its all about the money. dealers used to have trunk loads of gear they got from everywhere. pull up to the gym guys would go out and get their stuff that they oredered etc. everyoine was happy. except the govt ( oh excuse big medicine makers)  most stuff came from mexico ( when it was still real stuff) or from over seas. no fear in having anything shipped to you . dealers had a business arrangement with alot of overseas pharmacys ( and alot of american ones too)  there wasnt anyone dying from steroids but the gov had to make it a scare tactic so panty wearing sisy nancys would make it illegal so they could make money of it. any coincidence that just as aids came on the scene steroids became illegal? hmmm because they treated aids patientes with roids( and still do) they even have a 50 mg anavar for them. so beleieve what you want but it is all about money everything our gov does is about money. period

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 07:04:50 AM »
Baseball and olympics