Author Topic: Bodybuilders in relationships with "civilians"  (Read 6339 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilders in relationships with "civilians"
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2017, 10:02:46 AM »
As soon as my wife said "I'm pregnant," I gave '' this insane hobby up! Now I just exercise for health, and nothing else, for about five hours per week, with lifting and cardio.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2017, 10:33:48 AM »
Its been said that there needs to be one person not "in the lifestyle" as to balance out the crazy. To be objective and be grounded, like Lee Haney and his wife. Because "living the dream" is a selfish endeavor, and unhealthy. Everybody remembers how it played out on Getbig between Mike and Laura, or worse Titus and Kelly Ryan.
It's like two alcoholics or two drug addicts, co-dependent on one another.

i can see that.

but our relationship is low key/friendly, not living together, not talking marriage or babies. friends with a romance element to it.  she has her own life and i have my own life.

she trains at a different time than me, has a different prep coach then me, she is very serious in the gym so i will just waive or do a quick hello if i see her in there. she talks shit about my hamstrings being oversized, i talk shit about her back being too big. last nite went out and played ski ball and screwed around.

its just a fun relationship.  like that drake song - teenage fever  ;D

we actually balance each other in the sense we keep life fun! she has told me several times, if it wasnt for me she wouldnt go out as much, have as much fun. I do love a latina.

I am thankful for her.  

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2017, 10:40:24 AM »
Never admit to anyone outside the gym you are a bodybuilder

I just say chippendales wannabe  ;D - keto kid save me! haha

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2017, 10:43:39 AM »
i can see that.

but our relationship is low key/friendly, not living together, not talking marriage or babies. friends with a romance element to it.  she has her own life and i have my own life.

she trains at a different time than me, has a different prep coach then me, she is very serious in the gym so i will just waive or do a quick hello if i see her in there. she talks shit about my hamstrings being oversized, i talk shit about her back being too big. last nite went out and played ski ball and screwed around.

we actually balance each other in the sense we keep life fun! she has told me several times, if it wasnt for me she wouldnt go out as much, have as much fun. I do love a latina.

I am thankful for her.  

>:( ;D
Would do one big FB thumbs up. But....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 10:55:47 AM »
i can see that.

I am thankful for her.  

Pics of the whore?

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2017, 11:19:39 AM »
Npc bikini 4 life..none of that pro shit them hoes crazy

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »

Pics of the whore?

hey now - this is a family site - haha  ;D

modified

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »
fake

any figure girl who has a decent boobs...always fake - low bodyfat kills the boobies

the other girl was her assistant - she would always come out for drinks too - the youngest one is the most responsible of the group  ::) ;D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2017, 06:39:58 PM »
thanks!

I see many female competitors girls date guys who are totally normal looking quite often at shows  - i wonder if some thigh squeezing schmoe shit isnt going on? ???

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2017, 09:43:08 PM »
hey now - this is a family site - haha  ;D

image share