Author Topic: Legend of ESFitness, day in the life video  (Read 8075 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Legend of ESFitness, day in the life video
« on: May 27, 2017, 04:43:24 PM »
KInda sucks, in a grindhouse movie kinda way

http://www.captiongenerator.com/530482/Legend-of-ESFitness
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Legend of ESFitness, day in the life video
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »
Get a life.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 06:40:44 PM »
Get a life.

says the member who joined 3 years after me and has 4849 more posts than me  ::)
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 07:12:20 PM »
Occupy a lotta space in your mind eh?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 07:29:09 PM »

Nah, you just entertain the hell out of me, especially when you and BeThere interact and he makes you meltdown.
"

jannekassen

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 07:46:30 PM »

Listen sparky, you dont occupy space in anyones mind. We simply anticipate the next outburst of pure unmitigated garbage the will come out of your mouth so we can roll our eyes and jointly have a huge laugh at the epic laughing stock of getbig that you are. All you have is these stories and memories that for some reason you think elevates you above the rest of us. If Nelson actually did a day in the life of ESFitess, it would include not bathing, eating a 4 dollar meal in a styrofoam container and bragging about it on social media, catching the city bus to go to the gym where you hang out for 12 hours and annoy the shit out of people, take 19 selfies of your upper body and blame "how horrible" you look on a 2 year old ankle injury, then bus back home to your 400 sq ft palace and post how wonderful your life is on getbig and how inferior the rest of us are.

that about right sunshine?

oh I missed the part about mixing steroid concoctions in your tub and selling them to the local police force, my bad

I should probably find a tall bridge to jump from since my life is adamantly pale and useless compared to your glorious and eventful existence

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 07:56:59 PM »
says the member who joined 3 years after me and has 4849 more posts than me  ::)

says the "member" with enough spare time to edit unfunny videos.

jannekassen

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 07:57:55 PM »
says the "member" with enough spare time to edit unfunny videos.

lots of "members" flying around itt

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 07:59:04 PM »
lots of "members" flying around itt

The avgerage getbigger feels most comfortable with a few members around

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 08:06:57 PM »
The avgerage getbigger feels most comfortable with a few members around

What makes you the average getbigger? I actually laugh how people here automatically included themselves as the average getbiggers here when there are only a handful of those actually still around like adonis, johnny falcon  goodrum and maybe one or 2 more. the rest here are posers to be honest and the guys I have just mentioned are among the less than 10% of this sites active membership who have see the inside of a gym in the past year
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2017, 08:07:51 PM »
Listen sparky, you dont occupy space in anyones mind. We simply anticipate the next outburst of pure unmitigated garbage the will come out of your mouth so we can roll our eyes and jointly have a huge laugh at the epic laughing stock of getbig that you are. All you have is these stories and memories that for some reason you think elevates you above the rest of us. If Nelson actually did a day in the life of ESFitess, it would include not bathing, eating a 4 dollar meal in a styrofoam container and bragging about it on social media, catching the city bus to go to the gym where you hang out for 12 hours and annoy the shit out of people, take 19 selfies of your upper body and blame "how horrible" you look on a 2 year old ankle injury, then bus back home to your 400 sq ft palace and post how wonderful your life is on getbig and how inferior the rest of us are.

oh I missed the part about mixing steroid concoctions in your tub and selling them to the local police force, my bad

I should probably find a tall bridge to jump from since my life is adamantly pale and useless compared to your glorious and eventful existence

someone just got pwned
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 08:09:52 PM »

That about right? Actually no... None of that is right. Sorry. Try again.

jannekassen

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2017, 08:13:06 PM »

truth be told Eric, you should seriously consider suicide. Your future is a non entity. No prospects, felon, dumb, uneducated, no assets, I mean I could make this a fucking long list. And in 15 years I guarantee you will still be on getbig posting about your past and how your life is so much better than all of ours combined, all from the comfort of your velour lazy-boy. Granted, in 15 years theres a 108% chance you will be dead or in jail anyways. But do the world a solid and speed the process up by 14 years, 364 days. K thanks bye

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2017, 08:14:34 PM »

Curious how come you make fun of the physique of BeThere? The guys is twenty plus years older than you in his fifties, hold his own onstage and looks way better than most here including me and you even if we were loaded to the gills on gear.

The other shit I understand, just dont get how you can slam his physique, you look retarded doing so
"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2017, 08:16:46 PM »
truth be told Eric, you should seriously consider suicide. Your future is a non entity. No prospects, felon, dumb, uneducated, no assets, I mean I could make this a fucking long list. And in 15 years I guarantee you will still be on getbig posting about your past and how your life is so much better than all of ours combined, all from the comfort of your velour lazy-boy. Granted, in 15 years theres a 108% chance you will be dead or in jail anyways. But do the world a solid and speed the process up by 14 years, 364 days. K thanks bye

I legit died at 108%.  :D

jannekassen

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2017, 08:17:35 PM »
lets do this Eric. List all the positives you offer to the world with your enticing lifestyle. If you can offer, oh, say, more than 0 positives to this world by you being you then I'd say hey, dont plunge that knife into your jugular. But I dont even think extensive straining of that 98 iq brain of yours can come up with one positive. So plunge it in Eric, plunge it in. Make the world a better place

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2017, 08:24:39 PM »
lets do this Eric. List all the positives you offer to the world with your enticing lifestyle. If you can offer, oh, say, more than 0 positives to this world by you being you then I'd say hey, dont plunge that knife into your jugular. But I dont even think extensive straining of that 98 iq brain of yours can come up with one positive. So plunge it in Eric, plunge it in. Make the world a better place

well I know he won't list British women or Pugs in that positive list for him
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 08:30:16 PM »
What makes you the average getbigger? I actually laugh how people here automatically included themselves as the average getbiggers here when there are only a handful of those actually still around like adonis, johnny falcon  goodrum and maybe one or 2 more. the rest here are posers to be honest and the guys I have just mentioned are among the less than 10% of this sites active membership who have see the inside of a gym in the past year

Maybe you take this place too serious.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 08:56:06 PM »
Maybe you take this place too serious.

Perhaps. You seem to be the one that has an issue with my posts however.
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 09:06:11 PM »

Taking so much time out of your day to type out a couple paragraphs to prove how little space i occupy in your mind kinda defeats the intended purpose, no?

Especially for somebody "new" who i probably wouldnt remember if you told us all your old handle.

And you are telling me why i tell stories? Youre the one who decides for me? You decide the reason i tell stories is because i think it elevates me about ppl here? LOL. Nah.. Not people here. Not everybody. Just people like you who hear anybody say they did something or met somebody or know somebody and automatically believe since YOU are an introvert with zero social skills. Probably went through high school with no friends, no girlfriends, never went to prom, never played sports, even the nerds and Mathletes didnt associate with you, no parties, graduated a virgin, waited 3 years till you could go to a bar and just sat that by yourself nobody talking to you... Probably sitting there bitter and resentful towards the guys who had girls actually talking to them. Guys like you Probably live in a small town in the midwest where nobody ever moves to. Maybe when you were 13 the Backstreetboys passed through while on tour but you didnt get to catch a glimpse of them either (and youre probably even bitter about that). Your only interaction with "people" is on places like this yet youre not even accepted here becsuse you keep having to chsnge your name cuz you get banned repeatly. And like im sure you have seen me say before, you see somebody mention theyve been here or done this or met somebody or know somebody,& people like you who have never done anything good or bad, just call somebody a liar. You wake up bitter, spend your day bitter,& go to bed bitter. Always "poor me/its not fair" shit with people like you.

So your fantasy sequence of my daily events? I bath everyday, if not twice a day. Its hot where i am. 4 dollar styrofoam meal? Maybe youve seen a pic of takeout sushi (& i like how you take that as "bragging". Insecure much? ).. And a city bus? Lol would i take a bus? If i did, who cares?  And i spend about an hour at the gym. Not 12. And annoy people? There it is again, projecting yourself onto others. Even when i worked for the gym and would be there from 530am till midnight, im not the one interrupting people on the floor and killing workouts. Im a trainer and have maintained clients for YEARS. Which means they re-sign over and over. If i was annoying anybody, theyd leave with some excuse. Doesnt happen. Sorry you dont have social skills and cant relate. And 19selfies? I may take 1 "selfie" to compare to the previous weeks or months. So, wrong again chump. And 2yr ankle injury? Actually itll be 1 yr in a couple weeks or so. And 400sq ft? Nope. Lil over 900. Seems like your fantasy version of my life is how you HOPE my life is, to make yourself feel better. Insecurity and a frail little self-image thats supported by psych-meds. Sucks for you..... So like i said before, show me where i say my life is wonderful and yours is inferior... I dont. But thats how your own insecurity paints the picture for you.

Sad.

jannekassen

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 09:09:31 PM »
Taking so much time out of your day to type out a couple paragraphs to prove how little space i occupy in your mind kinda defeats the intended purpose, no?

Especially for somebody "new" who i probably wouldnt remember if you told us all your old handle.

And you are telling me why i tell stories? Youre the one who decides for me? You decide the reason i tell stories is because i think it elevates me about ppl here? LOL. Nah.. Not people here. Not everybody. Just people like you who hear anybody say they did something or met somebody or know somebody and automatically believe since YOU are an introvert with zero social skills. Probably went through high school with no friends, no girlfriends, never went to prom, never played sports, even the nerds and Mathletes didnt associate with you, no parties, graduated a virgin, waited 3 years till you could go to a bar and just sat that by yourself nobody talking to you... Probably sitting there bitter and resentful towards the guys who had girls actually talking to them. Guys like you Probably live in a small town in the midwest where nobody ever moves to. Maybe when you were 13 the Backstreetboys passed through while on tour but you didnt get to catch a glimpse of them either (and youre probably even bitter about that). Your only interaction with "people" is on places like this yet youre not even accepted here becsuse you keep having to chsnge your name cuz you get banned repeatly. And like im sure you have seen me say before, you see somebody mention theyve been here or done this or met somebody or know somebody,& people like you who have never done anything good or bad, just call somebody a liar. You wake up bitter, spend your day bitter,& go to bed bitter. Always "poor me/its not fair" shit with people like you.

So your fantasy sequence of my daily events? I bath everyday, if not twice a day. Its hot where i am. 4 dollar styrofoam meal? Maybe youve seen a pic of takeout sushi (& i like how you take that as "bragging". Insecure much? ).. And a city bus? Lol would i take a bus? If i did, who cares?  And i spend about an hour at the gym. Not 12. And annoy people? There it is again, projecting yourself onto others. Even when i worked for the gym and would be there from 530am till midnight, im not the one interrupting people on the floor and killing workouts. Im a trainer and have maintained clients for YEARS. Which means they re-sign over and over. If i was annoying anybody, theyd leave with some excuse. Doesnt happen. Sorry you dont have social skills and cant relate. And 19selfies? I may take 1 "selfie" to compare to the previous weeks or months. So, wrong again chump. And 2yr ankle injury? Actually itll be 1 yr in a couple weeks or so. And 400sq ft? Nope. Lil over 900. Seems like your fantasy version of my life is how you HOPE my life is, to make yourself feel better. Insecurity and a frail little self-image thats supported by psych-meds. Sucks for you..... So like i said before, show me where i say my life is wonderful and yours is inferior... I dont. But thats how your own insecurity paints the picture for you.

Sad.

lol making this idiot melt is childs play. But being he has the mind of a mentally incompetent child, well, milk is milk.

I actually decided to read what you wrote. You think I had a sad earlier life and didnt do anything? Lol my god son clearly you have not read what my life used to be. I simply dont hang on to what it "used" to be because its irrelevant now. You on the other hand desperately relish in stories of days gone by to prove you were/are somebody. Eric, some of us have had great lives and done very interesting stuff. We just dont want to bore other members on here with those stories or boost our ego by saying "I scratched the balls of so and so" like you do countless  times.

Oh and Eric, some of us actually have pictures and articles from the past to support our past lives, not just blurt out ramblings that are beyond fantasy in the hope  it impresses someone on a message board.

Honestly Eric, if you dont understand why you are a huge loser and the laughing stock of this board, you are blinded by your own douchebaggery

have a wonderful night son, im sure it is full of excitement and wonder all of us can only hope for

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 09:11:20 PM »

How about you and i have a go at it? You, me, & 1 knife. Winner makes the world a better place. Save taxpayers some money

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 09:13:16 PM »
lol making this idiot melt is childs play. But being he has the mind of a mentally incompetent child, well, milk is milk.

Melt? Whats sad is you think you make anybody "melt". While i hunt and peck on my phone with that reply eating spoonfulls of cookie dough and a gallon of milk wayching youtube.

Feel free to tell us all your banned handles

jannekassen

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 09:18:17 PM »
How about you and i have a go at it? You, me, & 1 knife. Winner makes the world a better place. Save taxpayers some money

Eric, I dont need to fight you. Youre the toughest guy on here according to you. All I can do is live a better life and be a better person than you, which really, is a zero effort thing. I can sit here and breathe and thats all it takes to be a better person than you. Youre just trash Eric, pure white trash. Oh, and Im white so its not racist, its just fact

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2017, 09:30:04 PM »

I actually decided to read what you wrote. You think I had a sad earlier life and didnt do anything? Lol my god son clearly you have not read what my life used to be. I simply dont hang on to what it "used" to be because its irrelevant now. You on the other hand desperately relish in stories of days gone by to prove you were/are somebody. Eric, some of us have had great lives and done very interesting stuff. We just dont want to bore other members on here with those stories or boost our ego by saying "I scratched the balls of so and so" like you do countless  times.

Oh and Eric, some of us actually have pictures and articles from the past to support our past lives, not just blurt out ramblings that are beyond fantasy in the hope  it impresses someone on a message board.

Honestly Eric, if you dont understand why you are a huge loser and the laughing stock of this board, you are blinded by your own douchebaggery

have a wonderful night son, im sure it is full of excitement and wonder all of us can only hope for

The difference is i dont care one bit about you... While you have demonstrated to everyone here how very much you care about me. Ive been here off and on for years and years and have seen losers like you come and go. Your whole life is places like this. You integrate msaage boards with your everyday life.

I posted a couple paragraphs about people like you in a general sense.. Younposted a few about me in particular. Which tells me you really really care and think about me after your head hits the pilow. Sad.

I could disappear and not post for a week or a month and youd think about me. You or anybody else for that matter could disappear and id never notice. Nor would i care.