Author Topic: God Bless Texas  (Read 5823 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: God Bless Texas
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 09:14:05 AM »
CNN ::)

A lot of the "blame the media" reeks of "shoot the messenger".
EVERY President has some issues with the press.

It amazes that some believe Trump ,simply because, he said so. ::)

Trump dealing with the media reminds of some guy caught cheating on his wife.
He denies it and then attacks the credibility of the person who tipped her off.

Please Mr Trump, grow up and start acting like the President.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 09:36:13 AM »
A lot of the "blame the media" reeks of "shoot the messenger".
EVERY President has some issues with the press.

It amazes that some believe Trump ,simply because, he said so. ::)

Trump dealing with the media reminds of some guy caught cheating on his wife.
He denies it and then attacks the credibility of the person who tipped her off.

Please Mr Trump, grow up and start acting like the President.
Who believes Trump because he said so?
CNN fell to one of the least unbiased news organizations ever during the election. I'll take anything and everything they report with a grain of salt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2017, 09:40:43 AM »
BTW, even if Rinaldi didn't call ICE, the (D) Nevarez admitted to pushing him and getting into his face:

Nevarez admitted in an interview Tuesday morning that he “shoved around” Rinaldi.

“I did shove him around a little bit, I pushed him, because he needed to get out of there,” Nevarez said.

“I got in his face and I put my hands on the guy,” he also said. “In another exchange, I said, ‘we need to take this outside because it shouldn’t get resolved here in front of all these people.'”

Nevarez said his colleagues heard Rinaldi say he was “going to put a bullet” in Nevarez’s head, but Rinaldi said in his statement that he made clear he would only use his gun in self defense.

Definitely a messed up situation. These state reps are trying to get work done there is no need to allow these protesters inside the building. I am sure they just aggravated the situation and made some of the reps feel like they had to respond in a "tough" way. In local Texas papers they are reporting plenty of F bombs and threats being thrown by these guys.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »
Definitely a messed up situation. These state reps are trying to get work done there is no need to allow these protesters inside the building. I am sure they just aggravated the situation and made some of the reps feel like they had to respond in a "tough" way. In local Texas papers they are reporting plenty of F bombs and threats being thrown by these guys.

Yes. Extremely messed up. The wheelchaired-wonder Governor may call a special session, spending more of my tax dollars, just because these wonderful human-beings can't get anything accomplished.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2017, 12:53:31 PM »
Who believes Trump because he said so?
CNN fell to one of the least unbiased news organizations ever during the election. I'll take anything and everything they report with a grain of salt.

Hey  now, they just fired idiot Cathy Griffin for her lame stunt.
Ya gotta be high on 'em for that, even if you don't like their news shows. ;)