Author Topic: God Bless Texas  (Read 5913 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
God Bless Texas
« on: May 29, 2017, 01:33:13 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: God Bless Texas
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 01:39:03 PM »
lol.  Funny.   ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 02:18:21 PM »
Nice! That's a good guy right there. They flaunt their lawlessness directly in front of those who are supposed to be upholding it and think they shouldn't be arrested?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 02:25:50 PM »
I told the Democrats I called ICE

Why would one do that, though? (tell them)

Something more to the story, IMO.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 02:30:07 PM »
Why would one do that, though? (tell them)

Something more to the story, IMO.

Because there were illegals in the audience holding signs bragging about being there. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 02:38:15 PM »
Because there were illegals in the audience holding signs bragging about being there. 

That's why he called ICE, maybe, but I'm asking why he'd tell the Democrats what he'd done.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 02:39:18 PM »
What purpose did he hope to serve by telling them?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 02:51:32 PM »
I think this was all happening on the House floor.

He announced it publicly to his peers; reiterating that Illegal Immigrants are Illegal.

A pushing match and threats between representatives broke out on the House floor as protesters gathered at the Capitol on Monday to speak out against Senate Bill 4.

SB4 would compel local police to enforce federal immigration law.

Crowds of protesters filled all four levels of the rotunda chanting "Here to stay" and waving signs, including one that said, "See you in court
a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »
He should have had it done quietly IMO and then gauge the meaningful response to it.  Don't create a scene to surpass the original problem.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 03:12:18 PM »
He should have had it done quietly IMO and then gauge the meaningful response to it.  Don't create a scene to surpass the original problem.

Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Quiet resilience has its limits when you are constantly up against a violent, shouting hoard (that is almost glorified by the Media).
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2017, 03:17:26 PM »
If they threatened to attack him and others assaulted him, why were they not arrested? Are they exempt from laws?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2017, 03:22:37 PM »

Quiet resilience has its limits when you are constantly up against a violent, shouting hoard (that is almost glorified by the Media).

I'd say knowing that they're aggressive and loud would be all the more reason to avoid escalation without the presence of LE.  It makes this guy look like a troublemaking attention whore at best, when he knows he's about to totally overshadow the problem at hand.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2017, 03:26:41 PM »

I agree with this man and fully back his right to defend himself.
Sadly, this is the political climate we now live in.

It's ignorant and thuggish, but it's reality.
I prefer being polite and civil, but sometimes you need to fight back with the same intensity.

It's why I'm a long time NRA member , concealed carry license holder and just bought a brand new AR-15.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2017, 03:31:39 PM »
These politicians all want endless unsolvable conflict.  We can't afford to play that game anymore.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2017, 05:47:54 PM »
These politicians all want endless unsolvable conflict.  We can't afford to play that game anymore.

I agree, we need solutions.

BUT, I have to defend this legislators right to defend himself and publically deal with the situation.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 05:52:03 PM »

not a truer statement can be made on this board.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 06:10:44 PM »
not a truer statement can be made on this board.

If you and I were in congress, I'll bet we could agree on a lot of legislation, regardless of  Trump.
True?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2017, 06:21:11 PM »
If you and I were in congress, I'll bet we could agree on a lot of legislation, regardless of  Trump.
True?

Be more specific about "congress"

State or Federal level?

The only legislation I like from the Federal government is less legislation.
a

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 08:02:43 AM »
ICE stated they did NOT get any call. There were also many protesters not just for the sanctuary city bill, but also trans bills, abortion bills etc.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2017, 08:15:55 AM »
ICE stated they did NOT get any call. There were also many protesters not just for the sanctuary city bill, but also trans bills, abortion bills etc.

Feel free to post a source sweetie
a

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 10:12:05 AM »
Feel free to post a source sweetie

Hahaha Yamcha calling me sweetie. Here is the link.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/us/texas-legislature-session-controversial-bills/index.html

Republican Rep. Matt Rinaldi said in a Facebook post that he called Immigration and Customs Enforcement on the protesters, although ICE said that its officers "received no such call from local lawmakers."

Let us know when all the pizza gate and Clinton arrests take place............soon.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 10:28:47 AM »
I haven't read the article, but saying "received no such call from local lawmakers" doesn't mean anything.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2017, 11:30:44 AM »

Let us know when all the pizza gate and Clinton arrests take place............soon.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2017, 03:29:14 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/us/texas-legislature-session-controversial-bills/index.html

Republican Rep. Matt Rinaldi said in a Facebook post that he called Immigration and Customs Enforcement on the protesters, although ICE said that its officers "received no such call from local lawmakers."

BTW, even if Rinaldi didn't call ICE, the (D) Nevarez admitted to pushing him and getting into his face:

Nevarez admitted in an interview Tuesday morning that he “shoved around” Rinaldi.

“I did shove him around a little bit, I pushed him, because he needed to get out of there,” Nevarez said.

“I got in his face and I put my hands on the guy,” he also said. “In another exchange, I said, ‘we need to take this outside because it shouldn’t get resolved here in front of all these people.'”

Nevarez said his colleagues heard Rinaldi say he was “going to put a bullet” in Nevarez’s head, but Rinaldi said in his statement that he made clear he would only use his gun in self defense.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2017, 04:13:25 PM »

CNN ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!