Author Topic: Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection  (Read 857 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 07:21:41 PM »
Michael Moore was one of the only liberals to correctly forecast President Donald Trump's victory in the 2016 election.
The Flint, Michigan, native repeatedly warned Democrats that Trump needed to be taken seriously because of his appeal to economically frustrated voters in Rust Belt states like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Trump went on to capture all those states on his way to 306 electoral votes and a stunning win over Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
Now, Moore is making another prediction: Trump will be reelected in 2020.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/28/michael-moore-president-trump-will-be-reelected-2020-election?nmsrc=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=scoop&utm_medium=email

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 07:20:02 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/335844-bloomberg-55-percent-chance-trump-will-win-reelection

He would be at 100% if stopped trashing others and worked with others to get a real plan together to get rid of FAGBAMACare and tax cuts done as well as other stuff.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 07:31:37 AM »
He would be at 100% if stopped trashing others and worked with others to get a real plan together to get rid of FAGBAMACare and tax cuts done as well as other stuff.

He had an opportunity to do some great stuff but he's wasting it.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 09:01:08 AM »

Probably but like I said. As long as the Dems keep up with the negative BS against him with EVERY STORY put out and keep lying about everything he does and says his re-election will damn near a slam dunk. I don't agree with him trashing others either (I'm good with once in a while) but don't forget this is what helped get him elected.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 09:24:43 AM »
Probably but like I said. As long as the Dems keep up with the negative BS against him with EVERY STORY put out and keep lying about everything he does and says his re-election will damn near a slam dunk. I don't agree with him trashing others either (I'm good with once in a while) but don't forget this is what helped get him elected.

Getting elected fine - but governing and actually getting things done is a whole other matter.  So far he still is gloating over winning the election and has not realized that insulting others and acting like an over sized child is not really the best approach to getting his agenda passed.  The results so far as pretty underwhelming.  Especially ObamaCare - he is full shit on that!   He had no plan of his own and handed if off to Ryan AND MCcONNELL, BUT HE SAID HE HAD HIS OWN PLAN.   

I'm sorry - he is to blame over ObamaCare mess right now.  Zero leadership.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 12:51:08 PM »
Getting elected fine - but governing and actually getting things done is a whole other matter.  So far he still is gloating over winning the election and has not realized that insulting others and acting like an over sized child is not really the best approach to getting his agenda passed.  The results so far as pretty underwhelming.  Especially ObamaCare - he is full shit on that!   He had no plan of his own and handed if off to Ryan AND MCcONNELL, BUT HE SAID HE HAD HIS OWN PLAN.   

I'm sorry - he is to blame over ObamaCare mess right now.  Zero leadership.   

We see things a little differently. Yes, I'm all in for Trump I'm also critical of him at time and willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in most cases. Here the question. How do you expect him to govern more effectively with he has the media, the Dems and the GOP cock blocking almost every move he tries to make? I'll give you at times he needs to tone it down with the criticisms but on the other side of that, he woke up Sessions and now he's stepping up (sessions). Again, Trump is a different animal, he is in no way, shape or form a "politician" and from what I can see, he's running it like a business, non-elected officials get fired and replaced for not doing their job or taking too long to get it done.

Elected politicians are sealing their own fate. Just a Few's minutes ago he called for Claire McCaskill to be voted out if she couldn't get it done. Just as a recent example.

Obamacare, he did have a 7 point plan while running not quite sure what happened but no matter what happened it would have got shot down anyway just because his name his Donald Trump not because these idiots thought it for the better of the country or not. As far as I'm concerned this lies squarely on the GOPs 7 year promise to get this done....THEY failed. I've said my premiums went from over $400 to almost $1300. Our business does well but I still take a salary and that extra comes out of my salary.