Author Topic: Dr. Layne Norton Stepping out on his wife - divorcing  (Read 58924 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Dr. Layne Norton Stepping out on his wife
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2017, 08:16:16 AM »

Please describe these lies, Shizzo.  I'd need a good laugh before I hit the gym...or in your case, that building that your drive by on your way to Pizza Hut.
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2017, 08:20:20 AM »

Please describe these lies, Shizzo.  I'd need a good laugh before I hit the gym...or in your case, that building that your drive by on your way to Pizza Hut.
90% of your entire post history. Others can verify. You have a sickness, Vince. Some may call you retarded. Some may call you delusional.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and call you a liar.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2017, 08:29:20 AM »
90% of your entire post history. Others can verify. You have a sickness, Vince. Some may call you retarded. Some may call you delusional.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and call you a liar.

Be more specific, Shizzo and quit fucking around.  What have I lied about???  Speak Otter...Speak. 
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2017, 08:32:43 AM »

Be more specific, Shizzo and quit fucking around.  What have I lied about???  Speak Otter...Speak. 
I am not a stalker like NarcassissticDiety. I do not have time for that bullshit.

But Vince.....I warn you not to play Getbiggers for fools. They know.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2017, 08:36:29 AM »
I am not a stalker like NarcassissticDiety. I do not have time for that bullshit.

But Vince.....I warn you not to play Getbiggers for fools. They know.

You can't name one???....come on Shizzo.  Just name one thing.
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 08:41:55 AM »

You can't name one???....come on Shizzo.  Just name one thing.
Show a pic of your Jeep with an upside down coffee cup. Actually compete in a contest this year.

There are many others, which people have called you on.

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck. ... The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 08:43:13 AM »
lotsa sexual tensions between last coupla posters in this thread :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2017, 08:52:42 AM »
Show a pic of your Jeep with an upside down coffee cup. Actually compete in a contest this year.

There are many others, which people have called you on.

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck. ... The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth.

Everyone has seen my Jeep and its June 2017....but obviously you can't read.  I asked you to specify what I've lied about you jackass.  You accused me of lying in 90% of my postings so it should be easy for you to name just one thing.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2017, 08:55:15 AM »
Welcome back my Shizzle.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2017, 08:56:06 AM »
lotsa sexual tensions between last coupla posters in this thread :-\

Shizzo has always been curiously intrigued in a pretty disturbing way by vince, he mocks vince on here yet if he served vince on the checkout at his Walmart job there would be a handwritten note on the back of his receipt saying "please fill my mouth with your hot love vince"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2017, 08:56:21 AM »

Everyone has seen my Jeep and its June 2017....but obviously you can't read.  I asked you to specify what I've lied about you jackass.  You accused me of lying in 90% of my postings so it should be easy for you to name just one thing.
Nearly everything. I have a good memory. All it takes is for someone to pick apart your old posts.

You know it.  ;)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2017, 08:58:08 AM »
Welcome back my Shizzle.
Thanks, Ronnie. These renegades will do anything, if left unchecked.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2017, 09:07:31 AM »
Nearly everything. I have a good memory. All it takes is for someone to pick apart your old posts.

You know it.  ;)

Well, you're not doing a good job....upside down coffee cup on my Jeep???  Are you saying that I didn't buy the Jeep at the car auction.  Is that what you're saying???
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2017, 09:19:25 AM »
Shizzo bucking for legendary status by trying to goad Vince into meltdown mode.

Ain`t gonna` work!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2017, 09:19:38 AM »
Shizzo has always been curiously intrigued in a pretty disturbing way by vince, he mocks vince on here yet if he served vince on the checkout at his Walmart job there would be a handwritten note on the back of his receipt saying "please fill my mouth with your hot love vince"

Shizzo is a mockery of this forum.  He post on a bodybuilding forum and has no body to show for it and nobody gives a shit about his rantings.  I'm giving him an open opportunity to specify what I lie about and he's being a little fuck boy.  I can see his lips quivering at the thought of him having to tell me that he was wrong.....or to suck my dick which I certainly would not allow his mouth to ever be wrapped around the Carolina black snake.  
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2017, 09:22:43 AM »
No sympathy for cheaters.  Loyalty should be important.  If you are going to cheat, end it so you don't have to cheat, otherwise you are just a piece of shit/coward.

100% true.

I've never understood assholes who cheat. Scumbags, the lot of them.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2017, 09:37:50 AM »
I spoke to Norton for about 15 minutes at the Arnold one year. Dude is as socially awkward as it gets. Just a really weird guy completely lacking in any self awareness. I'm sure his wife has done a lot of eye rolling and head shaking in the course of their marriage. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2017, 09:41:12 AM »
Shizzo bucking for legendary status by trying to goad Vince into meltdown mode.

Ain`t gonna` work!!

Nope.  What really irritates me is that he truly does not belong here for any reason.  He has absolutely no involvement in this industry whatsoever....nothing related to bodybuilding, health, fitness...etc.  I would give him a break if he went around selling steroids at the very least.  But he has done nothing.    Getbig is a bodybuilding forum.  He's not a Legendary Getbigger but he's not even a regular Getbigger.  A Getbigger at the very least has some interest or relation to the industry.  I mean, even fucking Chad Mower went to shows and was a moderator for a female bodybuilding forum.  If I had no involvement in bodybuilding then I would have never been here but on a forum that actually suits my personal interests and activities.  Shizzo doesn't lift anything except beer, tacos, and dicks into his mouth so he needs to sign up either for a beer forum, a taco forum, or a dick sucking forum.  Then he can almost certainly be either a Legendary Beer Drinker, A Legendary Taco Consultant, or a Legendary Dick Sucker....hell he would be a shoe in to moderate any of these forums.... :-\
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2017, 09:55:31 AM »
Welcome back Shizzo!

Love the pic when you are flexing. More defined abs than Goodrum for sure.
Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 10:14:38 AM »
No sympathy for cheaters.  Loyalty should be important.  If you are going to cheat, end it so you don't have to cheat, otherwise you are just a piece of shit/coward.

I agree with you completely.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2017, 10:34:12 AM »

Nope.  What really irritates me is that he truly does not belong here for any reason.  He has absolutely no involvement in this industry whatsoever....nothing related to bodybuilding, health, fitness...etc.  I would give him a break if he went around selling steroids at the very least.  But he has done nothing.    Getbig is a bodybuilding forum.  He's not a Legendary Getbigger but he's not even a regular Getbigger.  A Getbigger at the very least has some interest or relation to the industry.  I mean, even fucking Chad Mower went to shows and was a moderator for a female bodybuilding forum.  If I had no involvement in bodybuilding then I would have never been here but on a forum that actually suits my personal interests and activities.  Shizzo doesn't lift anything except beer, tacos, and dicks into his mouth so he needs to sign up either for a beer forum, a taco forum, or a dick sucking forum.  Then he can almost certainly be either a Legendary Beer Drinker, A Legendary Taco Consultant, or a Legendary Dick Sucker....hell he would be a shoe in to moderate any of these forums.... :-\
LOL  :D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2017, 11:05:22 AM »

Nope.  What really irritates me is that he truly does not belong here for any reason.  He has absolutely no involvement in this industry whatsoever....nothing related to bodybuilding, health, fitness...etc.  I would give him a break if he went around selling steroids at the very least.  But he has done nothing.    Getbig is a bodybuilding forum.  He's not a Legendary Getbigger but he's not even a regular Getbigger.  A Getbigger at the very least has some interest or relation to the industry.  I mean, even fucking Chad Mower went to shows and was a moderator for a female bodybuilding forum.  If I had no involvement in bodybuilding then I would have never been here but on a forum that actually suits my personal interests and activities.  Shizzo doesn't lift anything except beer, tacos, and dicks into his mouth so he needs to sign up either for a beer forum, a taco forum, or a dick sucking forum.  Then he can almost certainly be either a Legendary Beer Drinker, A Legendary Taco Consultant, or a Legendary Dick Sucker....hell he would be a shoe in to moderate any of these forums.... :-\
Vince, he has every right to be here as you do. Shizzo is bbing fan, that initially is what brought everyone here to this forum. All the the rest is gravy for all of our entertainment.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2017, 11:36:49 AM »

Here's a quick reminder.....

Me:

You:

For all the posting that you do on here, you could spare 30 minutes to get into some form of shape other than octagon.

Vince looking huge!!

And

I quess shizzo is back?
O

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2017, 11:38:04 AM »
Vince, he has every right to be here as you do. Shizzo is bbing fan, that initially is what brought everyone here to this forum. All the the rest is gravy for all of our entertainment.

I must agree on this. Most nfl fans are slobs also.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2017, 11:38:10 AM »

Yes, he's a bodybuilding fan.....but as I mentioned before....not a Getbigger because he has no actual involvement in the sport which makes him ineligible for "Legendary Status".    
A