Author Topic: How much tren is enough  (Read 3390 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
How much tren is enough
« on: June 04, 2017, 03:38:56 PM »
How much tren/mast is enough to get enough benefits? I'm currently doing 245 testP, 490 trenA and 490 mastP. I was thinking in cutting my dosages way down. The reason is because i don't want to trash my health and put unecessary stress on my organs and body. I want to minimize sides and maximize benefits. So far I am growing at a super fast rate and looking better and better by the week and even by the day. I was thinking that maybe I could grow and look just as good off way less. Maybe like 200mg of each compound? Any input would be great

Lean1038

• Getbig I
Re: How much tren is enough
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »
Even 200mg of Tren weekly is potent enough for great gains... However, I'd keep the Mast at 400mg at the lowest to reap its benefits.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 01:23:42 PM »
Even 200mg of Tren weekly is potent enough for great gains... However, I'd keep the Mast at 400mg at the lowest to reap its benefits.

I've been running 350-490 tren/mast for 5 weeks now. Dropped everything down to roughly 200mg each. Would the results deteriorate, as in will i get smaller? Or will the results continue but at a slower rate? And how about the strength?

And why would you keep the mast at 400mg, sounds excessive, no? Very harsh on lipids as well

Lean1038

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 11:17:38 AM »
The masteron effects would simply diminish and become less pronounced.

I've ran Mast from 400-600 and I think 500 is a great dosage (Not too much, not too little)

Anything less than 400mg wouldn't give you the benefits or full potential of the drug.

Mast is very mild in terms of sides IME. Practically side free.

With that being said, Tren is very effective at lower dosages and most overuse/abuse the drug.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 01:54:46 PM »
The masteron effects would simply diminish and become less pronounced.

I've ran Mast from 400-600 and I think 500 is a great dosage (Not too much, not too little)

Anything less than 400mg wouldn't give you the benefits or full potential of the drug.

Mast is very mild in terms of sides IME. Practically side free.

With that being said, Tren is very effective at lower dosages and most overuse/abuse the drug.

Isn't masteron bad on cholesterol? I have read that it affects it more than testosterone itself, is that correct? I am currently doing 200mg test, 200mg tren, 600 mast

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 01:00:58 AM »
its worse than test for sure, since it doesnt aromatise and has slight anti estrogenic effect