Author Topic: CAUGHT RED HANDED!!!!: CNN Exposed Staging Fake News Scene  (Read 10130 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED!!!!: CNN Exposed Staging Fake News Scene
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 12:19:21 PM »
I think it's fair to say CNN staged the photo op itself, but I believe the event was already under way.

Of course, I wasn't physically there, so is the case with anything. None of us really know for sure what happened. We were not in the area.

Do you think CNN would explain that to their viewers or pass it off as something else? 

CNN equals liberal cat nip and nothing. 

Its fake news and 100% garbage. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2017, 12:40:09 PM »
Do you think CNN would explain that to their viewers or pass it off as something else? 

CNN equals liberal cat nip and nothing. 

Its fake news and 100% garbage. 

Honestly I don't know, but I would wager that no organization, including CNN will be 100% transparent about their "news broadcasts".

I've gotten pretty tired of news to be honest. Every day it's the same thing. Left bitches about Trump, Right calls Trump a god.

No one gives facts anymore. They are all editorials.

It's tiresome.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2017, 12:52:42 PM »
Honestly I don't know, but I would wager that no organization, including CNN will be 100% transparent about their "news broadcasts".

I've gotten pretty tired of news to be honest. Every day it's the same thing. Left bitches about Trump, Right calls Trump a god.

No one gives facts anymore. They are all editorials.

It's tiresome.

I agree with your take on the news except for one point.

Right calls Trump a god

Where is this happening?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »
I agree with your take on the news except for one point.

Right calls Trump a god

Where is this happening?

Well, I think if you're being completely honest, the right leaning locations. Such as Breitbart, Fox, etc are surely not critical of the President for the most part. Outside of a person here or there, they have not been critical of him at all.

I'm not saying that's terrible mind you. Trust me, MSNBC shilled for Obama when he was President too, so I'm not saying that they are evil for doing it, but they are doing it.

I used the little g for a reason. A god, not THE God.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »
Well, I think if you're being completely honest, the right leaning locations. Such as Breitbart, Fox, etc are surely not critical of the President for the most part. Outside of a person here or there, they have not been critical of him at all.

I'm not saying that's terrible mind you. Trust me, MSNBC shilled for Obama when he was President too, so I'm not saying that they are evil for doing it, but they are doing it.

I used the little g for a reason. A god, not THE God.

Breitbart certainly champions Trump but I think your wording might have been a tad strong.  I don't know what's going on a Fox anymore, soon they'll be another CNN.

Too bad we can't have a news channel that fairly and accurately reports the news without bias.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2017, 01:28:55 PM »
Breitbart certainly champions Trump but I think your wording might have been a tad strong.  I don't know what's going on a Fox anymore, soon they'll be another CNN.

Too bad we can't have a news channel that fairly and accurately reports the news without bias.

Human Nature being what it is, I don't think it's possible.  That's why the only solution is to encourage and support as many truly independent sources as possible, coming from all angles.  Let them attack the reports from one another as they see fit, as true competition demands.  That's Free Press.

Right now we have the opposite of that, and so help us but we'll be doomed from it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2017, 01:31:14 PM »

No money to be made doing that type of nonsense!  :D
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2017, 01:51:37 PM »
Breitbart certainly champions Trump but I think your wording might have been a tad strong.  I don't know what's going on a Fox anymore, soon they'll be another CNN.

That's fair. I could have worded it much better.

I agree with Fox. They are becoming just as bad as all the rest. At one time I thought CNN was pretty in the middle, but these days, not so much.

Bias is creating ratings. That's what's so messed up. Look at how late night talk shows have changed over 6 months just by changing the commentary.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2017, 02:12:50 PM »
That's fair. I could have worded it much better.

I agree with Fox. They are becoming just as bad as all the rest. At one time I thought CNN was pretty in the middle, but these days, not so much.

Bias is creating ratings. That's what's so messed up. Look at how late night talk shows have changed over 6 months just by changing the commentary.

For fucksakes, are we living in Stalinist Russia or The United States of America??

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2017, 02:24:04 PM »
We're all biased.  That's fine and great, though.  That's how we know we give a damn.

The trick is to keep the biases of a select group from misleading us as a whole.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2017, 02:36:35 PM »
For fucksakes, are we living in Stalinist Russia or The United States of America??

Of course we live in the United States, why do you ask?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »
Of course we live in the United States, why do you ask?

We have a multi-billion dollar supposed "news" organization pumping out obvious staged propaganda and the best you can come up with is "Dur! The other side does it too!!!!"

Down syndrome emoji.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2017, 02:47:06 PM »
And for the record Tu is one of the more reasonable people on here who is capable of a good political conversation.

Some of these other guys on here are so far gone I don't even bother.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2017, 06:24:47 PM »
We have a multi-billion dollar supposed "news" organization pumping out obvious staged propaganda and the best you can come up with is "Dur! The other side does it too!!!!"

Down syndrome emoji.

That's not what my point was at all. I was merely agreeing with another poster. I wasn't pointing a finger at one vs. the other. I am truly saying it's a problem when any organization does that.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2017, 07:13:17 PM »
just more phony outrage from right wing morons

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rebuts-claim-they-set-up-a-pro-muslim-shot-during-london-aftermath/

You remind me of the Iraqi press guy that used to give the war updates during the Iraqi War.

"We are driving the infidels back into the sea"

"CNN is not fake news and shows no liberal bias"

Hahahahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2017, 07:17:27 PM »
yawn

I can do this all day long but really couldn't possibly give less of a shit

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »
and also moron...don't forget that

you're just not that smart.  You fall for total bullshit and even when you have it explained to you or in some cases completely irrefutably debunked (Pizzagate) you still choose to believe it

It's just who you are  and and it's a common characteristic of right wingers and Trumptards

That's enough.  Leave them alone so they can get back to their little rw circle jerk.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2017, 09:39:59 PM »
Of course they are going to deny it. You think they are going to say yes we were staging this scene.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2017, 10:07:35 PM »
yawn

I can do this all day but I have to go have sex with my life-size Chris Mathews doll

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit