Author Topic: Gyno symptoms, cant be right?  (Read 1451 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Gyno symptoms, cant be right?
« on: June 05, 2017, 06:51:55 PM »
had glands removed, running 350-400mg a week of test cyp via subq/shallow IM about 25mg per day. was running .25mg of pharma adex from my doc daily. felt somewhat of mild mild mild discomfort in right aerola. Bumped up to .5mg daily, and still i get very slight sensations here n there.

impossible to be gyno at that dose of test with this high of adex right? i need bloodwork to confirm. is this in my head?

ps. what happened to Jizmo?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Gyno symptoms, cant be right?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 10:06:05 AM »
Gyno can happen out of the blue for alot of factors I would say you probably are getting it from whag you have said. As for jizmo i would have to assume he got sick of all the idiots on here and is sticking to more serious forums i could be wrong though.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Gyno symptoms, cant be right?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 06:01:03 PM »
Gyno can happen out of the blue for alot of factors I would say you probably are getting it from whag you have said. As for jizmo i would have to assume he got sick of all the idiots on here and is sticking to more serious forums i could be wrong though.

thanks man, i just dont get it. glands gone ...check, low dose cycle...check, pharma arimidex from doc....check,

how could i possibly get gyno with almost all bases covered. by the way, .5mg daily has seemed to stop any phantom sensations so i think im good. just annoyed i have to dose it this high