Author Topic: DELINGPOLE: ‘Global Warming’ Is a Myth, Say 58 Scientific Papers in 2017  (Read 4758 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
"In other words, the so-called “Consensus” on global warming is a massive lie. And Donald Trump was quite right to quit the Paris agreement"

well just by the law of averages it had to happen sometime.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
You talk about fake news, but cite Breitbart?  Genius.

mazrim

• Getbig V
You are disputing the studies?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Ashtrayvon Martin still dead?

George Zimmerman still a free man?

You have zero credibility, $2.40aBlowjob .

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Never believed in the global warming BS. Just another way for these idiots to make money.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
whatabout the climate at metroflex gym in texas? still hot as hell from what ive heard

Conker

• Getbig IV
You are disputing the studies?

well there's no doubt way more studies will disagree and say global warming is real.

i have no great knowledge of science. but from my understanding a scientist will come up with a theory and then test it and see if results back up said theory. with global warming or the hole in the ozone layer etc,  testing the theory in real life will take 50 or 100 years or however long.

so regardless of how certain these scientists say they are about global warming and how easily we can reverse it just by cutting greenhouse gas emissions no one will really know until it's tested and even then there's so many other variables involved that even if climate trends do change, it would still probably be very difficult to say with certainty why.

if scientists didn't have to apply a theory for curing cancer in the real world . they'd probably have cured that years ago too.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I'm I guess what you would call conservative and even if it isn't man made, what is the problem with wanting to slow down the use of fossil fuels for energy? We will have to do away with them at some point. Shit man, go to LA and tell me carbon emissions don't do shit. Fucking smog city.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
haha at quoting breitbart news.  Fucking retarded moron.  You need a fucking beat down.  Where's Josh when you need him the most?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
the future of mankind is in the hands of you fellow getbiggers and this very thread. i dont care if we need to sticky this thread and it goes 500 pages. it is that important. carry on.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
imagine someone giving you the lotto numbers and telling you that you have a 90-97% chance of winning over 100 million.. and deciding not to play because 5 people say it's rubbish?

imagine you child has cancer and doctors saying they have a 90-97% survival rate..but you elect not to have surgery\chemo... because 57 doctors in bulgaria said the body will fix itself.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
dont be so overdramatic.

its just the environment.

so what if it gets colder, just put another sweater on jeez  ::)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Of course its a myth, you d have to be as thick as shit to believe it. More government lies to make us pay more taxes.

Conker

• Getbig IV
I'm I guess what you would call conservative and even if it isn't man made, what is the problem with wanting to slow down the use of fossil fuels for energy? We will have to do away with them at some point. Shit man, go to LA and tell me carbon emissions don't do shit. Fucking smog city.

yeh i agree for reasons of pollution and sustainability it is obviously a good idea to move towards renewable energy. but all the hyperbolic sht , world will end imminently, it's the greatest issue of our time etc etc is all BS. I can literally see wars being fought in the name of global warming in teh not too distant future

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Just another scam so greedy bureaucrats can line their pockets.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/delingpole-global-warming-is-myth-58-scientific-papers-2017/

typical bible loving conservatard; dismiss science as just some lib bullshit all day long...then cherry pick the one scientific position you agree with by citing scientific data as your source. lol!

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Do clueless retards still believe in manmade global warming? ::)

Fucking liberal idiots.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
haha at quoting breitbart news.  Fucking retarded moron.  You need a fucking beat down.  Where's Josh when you need him the most?

I'm not hard to find. Name your date.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/andrewalker/2016/01/27/al-gore-end-of-the-world-n2110731

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16

don't be stupid, fossil fuels will never go away,  jesus will just create more and retroactively age them millions of years despite the earth being only 3500 years old

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Nothing to worry about

Jesus and his Daddy will fix the climate change problem

Michigan Rep. Tim Walberg said during a town hall in Coldwater, Mich., on Friday that while he believes climate change is real, it is not something for humans to solve.

"I believe there's climate change. I believe there's been climate change since the beginning of time," Walberg said. "Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No."

He continued: "Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it."

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Ashtrayvon Martin still dead?

George Zimmerman still a free man?

You have zero credibility, $2.40aBlowjob .
I charge $1.99.