Author Topic: Cycle help PLEASE  (Read 2102 times)

tko

• Getbig II
Cycle help PLEASE
« on: April 06, 2006, 11:31:27 AM »
week 1-10- 500mg test enanthate
week 1-10- 400mg equipoise
week 6-10- 30 mg/day anavar
week 10-14- 20 mg/day Nolvadex

This is my 8th or 9th cycle. I am a boxer and do not want to gain huge amounts of weight. Does this look okay or should I take out the EQ? I will also be using hcg at the end. Thanks in advance for your help.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Cycle help PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 12:22:56 PM »
weeeellllll....

have you done this cycle before? what gains did you make when you did previous cycles? why are you doing a 10 week cycle of 3 different compounds if you dont want to "gain huge amounts of weight"?

tko

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 12:46:30 PM »
No my last cycle was:
test enanthate, anavar, winstrol and primo.
I did not gain too much weight or get bloated on that. The only thing I am changing here is substituting winny and primo for eq.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 01:01:29 PM »
Don't start your clomid? and nolvadex after the eq is out of your system say two to three weeks..
?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 01:12:57 PM »
No my last cycle was:
test enanthate, anavar, winstrol and primo.
I did not gain too much weight or get bloated on that. The only thing I am changing here is substituting winny and primo for eq.

yeah dude..you should be fine bro. youre not gonna bloat from the eq, especially at 400mgs a week

run it...good luck

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 01:16:08 PM »
take as much gear as your body can hold in a 16 week period
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 01:51:31 PM »

This is my 8th or 9th cycle. I am a boxer and do not want to gain huge amounts of weight. Does this look okay or should I take out the EQ? I will also be using hcg at the end. Thanks in advance for your help.

If this is your 8th or 9th cycle, you'd be an experienced veteran by now and wouldn't even be asking for advice on such a weak cycle like this.

I call bullshit.

The cycle looks fine, it's minor.

For the purposes of boxing, you'd be better off with Winstrol instead of Anavar and Tren instead of EQ, but that's your choice.

Halotestin also will help before a fight as well.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tko

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 06:07:37 PM »
I don't use Winny because it causes noticeable hairloss with me. I start losing hair about 5 days in with Winny. I am by no means a veteran which is why I am asking the question. Call bullshit all you want, why would I lie about such a stupid thing? I am guessing at 8 or 9, maybe it was 7. Who really cares anyway? I am just stating a fact. If it makes you feel better than why don't we just say that this is my first cycle? Is this board not for asking questions? I just wanted some input from people who know more than myself. I miss the days of Marble and O being here...

I do not want to deal with the sides of Tren (from what I have heard). As for the Halotestin I do not want the aggression that supposedly (never tried it) goes with it. Contrary to popular belief an angry fighter is usually a worse fighter.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 06:25:28 PM »
I don't use Winny because it causes noticeable hairloss with me. I start losing hair about 5 days in with Winny. I am by no means a veteran which is why I am asking the question. Call bullshit all you want, why would I lie about such a stupid thing? I am guessing at 8 or 9, maybe it was 7. Who really cares anyway? I am just stating a fact. If it makes you feel better than why don't we just say that this is my first cycle? Is this board not for asking questions? I just wanted some input from people who know more than myself. I miss the days of Marble and O being here...

I do not want to deal with the sides of Tren (from what I have heard). As for the Halotestin I do not want the aggression that supposedly (never tried it) goes with it. Contrary to popular belief an angry fighter is usually a worse fighter.

I think you should write a book called the days of marble and O
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ironhead

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »
what level do you fight at, and how often do you train/spar? ...even though you can recover faster from strenuous workouts, don't you feel too pumped up in the ring on such a cycle? Is this your 'off season'?  Just curious not protesting you.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »

TKO--this cycle is fine.  It is mild.  You may want to consider extending it to 16 weeks, though.  Be careful, as EQ can make you HUNGRY, and you probably have weight categories to deal with.
Nolva for PCT for 4 weeks should be fine.  Strongly consider low-dose hcg (maybe 300IU every 5 days) throughout the cycle.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 08:19:51 PM »
why take a cycle at all if your worried about gaining weight... just take winstrol only
ah yeah Im a voodo child

tko

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 03:59:36 PM »
Thanks for the help guys.

Ironhead- I am a professional boxer. I train 5 days a week with 1-2 days of sparring. My next fight is not until September so I guess you could call this off season. As for the pumps I was on gear for my last fight and did have a problem with my shoulders getting pumped up.

Freakfest- Thanks for the input.  I will add in HCG and extend it to 15 weeks. Would it make sense to cut out the EQ at 10 weeks then just do anavar and test for the last 5 weeks? As for weight classes I am a superheavyweight so weight is not really an issue. I am more concerned about getting too big and losing speed and hitting power. As it stands I can probably put on 15-20 lbs and be ok.

Bigjohn- The reason i didn't want to do Winstrol only is that like I said before it causes bad hair loss for me and also I am following the general concensus of the board and including test in every cycle I do.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 08:58:18 PM »

The reason i didn't want to do Winstrol only is that like I said before it causes bad hair loss for me and also I am following the general concensus of the board and including test in every cycle I do.
Thank you for being smart, thank you for taking the time to read the board before you posted, thank you for not being a retard.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 09:03:48 PM »
Thanks for the help guys.

Ironhead- I am a professional boxer. I train 5 days a week with 1-2 days of sparring. My next fight is not until September so I guess you could call this off season. As for the pumps I was on gear for my last fight and did have a problem with my shoulders getting pumped up.

Freakfest- Thanks for the input.  I will add in HCG and extend it to 15 weeks. Would it make sense to cut out the EQ at 10 weeks then just do anavar and test for the last 5 weeks? As for weight classes I am a superheavyweight so weight is not really an issue. I am more concerned about getting too big and losing speed and hitting power. As it stands I can probably put on 15-20 lbs and be ok.

Bigjohn- The reason i didn't want to do Winstrol only is that like I said before it causes bad hair loss for me and also I am following the general concensus of the board and including test in every cycle I do.

Tko i was just being stupid... I am no one to listen to because I am just learning myself.... you did it the way you were supposed to... smart guy... sorry for the b.s.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2006, 12:49:49 AM »

Stop your complaining and whining, I answered your questions and gave you recommendations.

The days of "Marble and O" are over.  "O" never posts anymore.  Marble left and I tried to get him back but he's hiding.  That's reality.

As far as Halo, if you can handle your aggression off-cycle, no reason you shouldn't be able to handle it on.  Halo effects the CNS in ways that other AAS don't, which helps with boxing and reflexes and also pain management.  That's why fighters use it.  Cheque drops also help in the manner.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...