Author Topic: Alaska Bush People - wtf is this nonsense?  (Read 10791 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Alaska Bush People - wtf is this nonsense?
« on: June 07, 2017, 10:02:18 PM »
Can't fucking believe what I'm watching. These kids all seem like they have a learning disability with faked accents with real speech impediments.

None of them health even a half set of teeth.

The wife seems like the mother of the pot dealer kid from the movie American Beauty.

The dad is fucking begging Town people to help him playing this poor me shit to get sympathy from people so they give him free stuff. Absolutely pathetic.

Im no fan of CPS or courts getting involved with people's lives how the fuck does this dude still have custody of these kids? This dude "Bear" runs around doing somersaults in dirt and climbing trees..hunting caribou on all fours smelling Caribou shit and playing with it with his hands. The fucker sees some chick on her porch and from like 20 or 30 yards away runs 100% full steam straight at her like he's going to spear tackle her to "impress her". Wtf?

One scene the eloquent Shakespeare wannabe is walking around in a fucking leather trench coat with an ascot limping on a cane in the next scene he's walking just fine carrying an 8x8 log.... dude talks about himself like he's the next fucking Nikolai Tesla but he's working with nothing but fucking 1994 Sony walkmans an old car alternators.

Googled them quick and saw the old kid, the one with the curly hair who spazzes out non-stop got a DUI a while back and in the deputy's report he says whatever the fuck is named met up with some chick at a bar for sex and took her car to the store for some potato chips or whatever. Cop mentioned in his report the dude smelled "very strong.. like a homeless person".. what kind of girl would actually go home with a fucking stinking spazz like that?. Id imagine all of them smell like fucking homeless people.

Keep hearing this Dog the Bounty Hunter con man talking about "in the bush.... in the bush.... in the bush...". Who the fuck where's leather jackets in the freezing cold ? Especially in Alaska?

I cant believe I'm actually watching this fuckery.

Simple Simon

Re: Alaska Bush People - wtf is this nonsense?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 10:24:49 PM »
I cant believe you took the time to tell us about it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 10:40:18 PM »
How do you find the time to watch tv, with the amount of adventures and famous people you socialize?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 11:23:10 PM »
How do you find the time to watch tv, with the amount of adventures and famous people you socialize?

Until I came to this website I was completely unaware that grown men could behave like such little bitches. Small sheltered minds in small towns with zero social skills. No wonder you became "bodybuilders". Prototypes for the socially inept slow kids in high school with no friends.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 11:30:40 PM »
Not too mention most of the "kids" are near their 30s.

Bodybuilding related because one of the dudes is pretty jacked

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 12:38:59 AM »
Alcoholism of peace.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 12:48:36 AM »
Can't fucking believe what I'm watching. These kids all seem like they have a learning disability with faked accents with real speech impediments.

The wife seems like the mother of the pot dealer kid from the movie American Beauty.

The dad is fucking begging Town people to help him playing this poor me shit to get sympathy from people so they give him free stuff. Absolutely pathetic.

Im no fan of CPS or courts getting involved with people's lives how the fuck does this dude still have custody of these kids? This dude "Bear" runs around doing somersaults in dirt and climbing trees..hunting caribou on all fours smelling Caribou shit and playing with it with his hands. The fucker sees some chick on her porch and from like 20 or 30 yards away runs 100% full steam straight at her like he's going to spear tackle her to "impress her". Wtf?

One scene the eloquent Shakespeare wannabe is walking around in a fucking leather trench coat with an ascot limping on a cane in the next scene he's walking just fine carrying an 8x8 log.... dude talks about himself like he's the next fucking Nikolai Tesla but he's working with nothing but fucking 1994 Sony walkmans an old car alternators.

Googled them quick and saw the old kid, the one with the curly hair who spazzes out non-stop got a DUI a while back and in the deputy's report he says whatever the fuck is named met up with some chick at a bar for sex and took her car to the store for some potato chips or whatever. Cop mentioned in his report the dude smelled "very strong.. like a homeless person".. what kind of girl would actually go home with a fucking stinking spazz like that?. Id imagine all of them smell like fucking homeless people.

Keep hearing this Dog the Bounty Hunter con man talking about "in the bush.... in the bush.... in the bush...". Who the fuck where's leather jackets in the freezing cold ? Especially in Alaska?

Jesus you are gonna be Muntz Kuntz 2 weeks in a row. FFS this week was gonna be about the return of shizzo
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 01:08:34 AM »
They don't seem like alcoholics though.. Well, they do, justnwithout the alcohol. Seem like gypsies.the father "bartering" for shit and begging for pity from people to help his family bothers the fuck outta me.. Fucking pathetic... Not to mention the kids are developmentally disabled. Just plain stupid. If they grew up anywhere else they probably wouldn't talk like stereotypical "retards", but the father just fucked his kids for life just to stroke his ego. Dudes' fucking 'seziures' are a load of shit
.. Begging for attention and wanting people to feel sorry for him. Doctors "cant explain" his sulposed seziures? Because they dont happen,& his "coma" was 8nweeks of him playing possum to avoid someone collectingnon his gypsy barters. If it werent for the money from the tv show, those kids would have no way to provide for themselves.

Now a minute ago i here the mother speaking about how she wants or expects her kids to all get married and have about four kids each themselves... How are they gonna get married? What kind of Pearson would you marry much less have sex with one of those fucking kids??boys or girls? And 4 kids each? That's 28 more regards plus the initial 7 retards.. Plus the 7 retards who married and fucked them which brings the total to 42 retards.... that's a lot of food and supplies.

... And you know they're gonna fucken inbreed by the time those new kids are 13/14... And they're all gonna be sleeping in the same barn so every night when they all go to bed at the same time you're going to hear the fucking word "more" repeated 270 fucking times. ( I've learned that instead of saying I love you or goodbye or good night these dumbfucks just say the word "more" to each other. I'm fucking amazed just when I thought these people on the show couldn't get any more lame just gets worse and worse).

Just watched one of these little girls trying to hunt in the bitch smears of mud and shit all over her face so she Blends in yet she's got a fucking hot pink camo rifle and I think a bright colored winter jacket. Etc? Nevermind the camera crew with her... And the rifle she's using looks to be a 223 and I think she's shooting at either a bear or a caribou I could be wrong I don't care.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 01:21:26 AM »
They don't seem like alcoholics though.. Well, they do, justnwithout the alcohol. Seem like gypsies.the father "bartering" for shit and begging for pity from people to help his family bothers the fuck outta me.. Fucking pathetic... Not to mention the kids are developmentally disabled. Just plain stupid. If they grew up anywhere else they probably wouldn't talk like stereotypical "retards", but the father just fucked his kids for life just to stroke his ego. Dudes' fucking 'seziures' are a load of shit
.. Begging for attention and wanting people to feel sorry for him. Doctors "cant explain" his sulposed seziures? Because they dont happen,& his "coma" was 8nweeks of him playing possum to avoid someone collectingnon his gypsy barters. If it werent for the money from the tv show, those kids would have no way to provide for themselves.

Now a minute ago i here the mother speaking about how she wants or expects her kids to all get married and have about four kids each themselves... How are they gonna get married? What kind of Pearson would you marry much less have sex with one of those fucking kids??boys or girls? And 4 kids each? That's 28 more regards plus the initial 7 retards.. Plus the 7 retards who married and fucked them which brings the total to 42 retards.... that's a lot of food and supplies.

... And you know they're gonna fucken inbreed by the time those new kids are 13/14... And they're all gonna be sleeping in the same barn so every night when they all go to bed at the same time you're going to hear the fucking word "more" repeated 270 fucking times. ( I've learned that instead of saying I love you or goodbye or good night these dumbfucks just say the word "more" to each other. I'm fucking amazed just when I thought these people on the show couldn't get any more lame just gets worse and worse).

Just watched one of these little girls trying to hunt in the bitch smears of mud and shit all over her face so she Blends in yet she's got a fucking hot pink camo rifle and I think a bright colored winter jacket. Etc? Nevermind the camera crew with her... And the rifle she's using looks to be a 223 and I think she's shooting at either a bear or a caribou I could be wrong I don't care.

while you are wasting time watching that shit you are missing out on meeting the Pope and Donald Trump who are now in your gym reception chatting to the 111lb Thai receptionist whos cousin once dated Leonardo di Caprios cousins friend

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 01:59:01 AM »

ES sounds like you should not be watching this for your blood pressure at least.
"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 02:20:19 AM »

while you are wasting time watching that shit you are missing out on meeting the Pope and Donald Trump who are now in your gym reception chatting to the 111lb Thai receptionist whos cousin once dated Leonardo di Caprios cousins friend

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 02:23:58 AM »
Until I came to this website I was completely unaware that grown men could behave like such little bitches. Small sheltered minds in small towns with zero social skills. No wonder you became "bodybuilders". Prototypes for the socially inept slow kids in high school with no friends.

You are the one watching 3rd tier lame tv shows, and you dare to call me small minded? Ever tried to read a book? Díos mio, que ridículo eres.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2017, 02:48:35 AM »

Shows name was meant to be "Inbreed morons of Alaska" but they find out that it wasn't politically correct name to use.

Just kidding..but anyway, that isn't even worst "reality" series, because there is these "Moonshiner's" aka complete morons making alcohol, "Gold rush" aka complete  morons digging dirt, "Finding bigfoot" aka complete morons in the dark forest with big guns etc. After watching these it seem to be miracle that average IQ at the USA is 99 points, not 66 points.. ;D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 07:59:36 AM »
The whole show is fake, Google it....

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 09:20:39 AM »
The super smart "genius guy" fakes an injury in order to not do any manual labor, leaving it to his younger sisters.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 02:49:37 PM »
The super smart "genius guy" fakes an injury in order to not do any manual labor, leaving it to his younger sisters.

Now that's a genius! :D
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 06:24:56 PM »
You are the one watching 3rd tier lame tv shows, and you dare to call me small minded? Ever tried to read a book? Díos mio, que ridículo eres.

I have a bookcase full of'em. Thanks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 12:39:32 AM »
I have a bookcase full of'em. Thanks.

A draft of esfitness autobiography awaits proof reading at the publishers

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 07:05:09 AM »

A draft of esfitness autobiography awaits proof reading at the publishers

Haha, somebody who knows how to do it please put this in the best quotes thread

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2017, 12:54:54 AM »
Quote from: Ropo .
. link=topic=632404.msg8803664#msg8803664 date=1496915315
Shows name was meant to be "Inbreed morons of Alaska" but they find out that it wasn't politically correct name to use.

Just kidding..but anyway, that isn't even worst "reality" series, because there is these "Moonshiner's" aka complete morons making alcohol, "Gold rush" aka complete  morons digging dirt, "Finding bigfoot" aka complete morons in the dark forest with big guns etc. After watching these it seem to be miracle that average IQ at the USA is 99 points, not 66 points.. ;D

They've got these shows playing back to back all day it Seems.. Everything these people do is a complete clusterfuck. Tipping tractors. Rolling trailers into a ditch. Starting fires accidentally with a blowtorch. Sinking a boat. That dumbfuck con-man "billy" driving his new boat too fast all the time.. Fucking full throttle in choppy water oblivious to burying the nose of his skiff and when he find out he doesn't throttle back... And he was a commercial fisherman for 20yrs? Leaves his 2 retards (the fat one who looks like slingblade and the ADD kid who thinks he's an animal) to put up a windmill that they're relying on for power to their little gypsy shacks.. In a tidal area packed with mud?? (That not course comes crashing down) What a fucking moron. Seems like their "homestead" is just a garbage dump. Who cleans that shit up when they leave? Since they call themselves "nomads".... Dude raped his children of a normal childhood. Kids never played a sport. Never had friends.. And likely his dad taught those kids to look for shit to steal from any other kids in whatever town they were in for longer than 3 weeks.... The numbskull mother thinks those kids are gonna get a girl to come live in their poverty sheds and produce more kids they can't feed? The youngest girl looks like she's on the road to a meth addiction and a celebrity rehab show. Youd think with their tv money they'd get some dentalnwork done. Or see a speech therapist and get their tongues to function properly.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2017, 01:27:44 AM »
They've got these shows playing back to back all day it Seems.. Everything these people do is a complete clusterfuck. Tipping tractors. Rolling trailers into a ditch. Starting fires accidentally with a blowtorch. Sinking a boat. That dumbfuck con-man "billy" driving his new boat too fast all the time.. Fucking full throttle in choppy water oblivious to burying the nose of his skiff and when he find out he doesn't throttle back... And he was a commercial fisherman for 20yrs? Leaves his 2 retards (the fat one who looks like slingblade and the ADD kid who thinks he's an animal) to put up a windmill that they're relying on for power to their little gypsy shacks.. In a tidal area packed with mud?? (That not course comes crashing down) What a fucking moron. Seems like their "homestead" is just a garbage dump. Who cleans that shit up when they leave? Since they call themselves "nomads".... Dude raped his children of a normal childhood. Kids never played a sport. Never had friends.. And likely his dad taught those kids to look for shit to steal from any other kids in whatever town they were in for longer than 3 weeks.... The numbskull mother thinks those kids are gonna get a girl to come live in their poverty sheds and produce more kids they can't feed? The youngest girl looks like she's on the road to a meth addiction and a celebrity rehab show. Youd think with their tv money they'd get some dentalnwork done. Or see a speech therapist and get their tongues to function properly.

hahahah... do you ever leave the house?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2017, 03:24:01 AM »

hahahah... do you ever leave the house?

It's on when I wake up. Its on when I leave. Its on when I return. Its on when I fall asleep on the couch. I may not sit and watch it but seeing it on my list of previous channels I'm aware its/they're on all day long.  Just like I notice that Kardashian show is always on. I don't need to watch it to know its on.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 01:12:40 AM »
It's on when I wake up. Its on when I leave. Its on when I return. Its on when I fall asleep on the couch. I may not sit and watch it but seeing it on my list of previous channels I'm aware its/they're on all day long.  Just like I notice that Kardashian show is always on. I don't need to watch it to know its on.

so you leave the TV on 24/7?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 08:54:35 AM »
Mentally ill father.
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2017, 12:04:40 AM »
Just watched more of this stupidity.. Dumbfuck kids tip over some electric windmill (one dumbfuck climbs the thing and knocks off a pulley that probably weighs 15-20lbs and falls about 20ft missing the other dumbfucks head by about 5inches.. Darwin failed that day),& to fix it and get a new part the "father" "batters"(poor peoples nice word for beg) with some dude. Dude wants 10k ft of wood. "Father" promises 5000.. Which don't have, so he just lies to the man. The dude travels all the way to their hobo camp and he sees they don't even have 2000 ft of wood. What a piece of shit. What kind of example is that "father" setting for those idiots?

Googling them i see they "camp" on the outskirts of town (like gypsys)& get run off where ever they go (like gypsys)... Just con-men& theives, getting just a short jail stint (which those bitches called "prison".. Get the fuck outta here.. That ain't prison. That's a couple overnights with drunks then you go home) for 20-something counts of fruad for lieing to get free state disbursement or dividend money.. And the father has nerve to whine about it. Fuck, wish in was in a cell with that dude.