Author Topic: Tren makes females attracted to you?  (Read 14847 times)

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
Tren makes females attracted to you?
« on: June 10, 2017, 03:26:43 AM »

Just started trenny like last week, and idk why but girls seem to give me attention. Especially at the gym, they would get close to me, approach me, smile/wave at me,  and talk to me. Is GH15 claims about "tren Sex Appeal" all hype/myth or its a fact. Idk why but the things he's stated it's actually happening; no joke. Every time I start trenny this happens. I'm just test I feel happy and good, but I didn't like looking bloofy/Bloaty.

- what's crazy is I'm starting to become an asshole again, and have a angry face all the time, and the girls are thinking I'm some kind of "bad boy" and they seem to like it.

- Working out feels 10x amazing as usual. I feel like I could keep on going, and never tired. I'm really focused and so energized. Sometimes I feel like I didn't even train hard enough, even tho I did. great ass pump.

- the aggression is what worries me, I get so pissed easily, and I'm trying to keep my cool because I don't want to get in trouble; ain't worth it. And it also seems like other people can see that aggression/animal in you.

.:What are y'all opinion?:.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Tren makes females attracted to you?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 09:27:00 AM »
I would say it's possible but most likely you just look better and have more confidence which in turn is causing girls to come talk to you. You can get a some what similar look to tren with high mast,low test, winstrol and decent body fat levels if the anger gets to bad

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 12:21:58 PM »
I would say it's possible but most likely you just look better and have more confidence which in turn is causing girls to come talk to you. You can get a some what similar look to tren with high mast,low test, winstrol and decent body fat levels if the anger gets to bad

Dude man the aggression sucks, yeah it helps with the weights at the gym, but outside of the gym it's just bad man. And also bad IN the gym because there are so many tools around, and I don't  start anything with people, but it's like I want them to start shit with me so I can hurt them. I feel like lashing out all the time. And people say it's your prolactin/e being high, which is true, but this aggression is still out of control and I'm taking prami and adex.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 02:23:14 PM »
I'm just test I feel happy and good, but I didn't like looking bloofy/Bloaty.

with a strict diet you dont look bloofy/bloated on test. as far as the tren i dont know. never touched it, i dont compete so it makes no sense to take it.
im easy pissed off without steroids so i dont want to imagine me on tren ;D

would love to try it, but no thanks

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 06:52:32 PM »
Just started trenny like last week, and idk why but girls seem to give me attention. Especially at the gym, they would get close to me, approach me, smile/wave at me,  and talk to me. Is GH15 claims about "tren Sex Appeal" all hype/myth or its a fact. Idk why but the things he's stated it's actually happening; no joke. Every time I start trenny this happens. I'm just test I feel happy and good, but I didn't like looking bloofy/Bloaty.

- what's crazy is I'm starting to become an asshole again, and have a angry face all the time, and the girls are thinking I'm some kind of "bad boy" and they seem to like it.

- Working out feels 10x amazing as usual. I feel like I could keep on going, and never tired. I'm really focused and so energized. Sometimes I feel like I didn't even train hard enough, even tho I did. great ass pump.

- the aggression is what worries me, I get so pissed easily, and I'm trying to keep my cool because I don't want to get in trouble; ain't worth it. And it also seems like other people can see that aggression/animal in you.

.:What are y'all opinion?:.

Yeah I did get laid on tren, but i felt it wasn't worth the mental problems. Tonnes of guys get laid without even going to the gym, letalone tren lol, so it isn't really necessary. after 4 months of high dosed tren I was a mental wreck. Never again

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 07:49:59 PM »
Yeah I did get laid on tren, but i felt it wasn't worth the mental problems. Tonnes of guys get laid without even going to the gym, letalone tren lol, so it isn't really necessary. after 4 months of high dosed tren I was a mental wreck. Never again

How was your experience with the behavior/mental wise? And idk dude but it's like this crazy maniac alpha mindset and not giving a fuck attitude with tren for me. With Test I feel good and happy.

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 07:52:12 PM »
with a strict diet you dont look bloofy/bloated on test. as far as the tren i dont know. never touched it, i dont compete so it makes no sense to take it.
im easy pissed off without steroids so i dont want to imagine me on tren ;D

would love to try it, but no thanks

I agree I'm starting to think like what's the point of looking good but not feeling good. You want to be happy

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »
Bump.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 10:06:27 AM »
If tren makes you extremely angry and your afraid of loosing your temper in the gym or other places I would stop taking it. Your brains basically giving you a warning sign saying stop taking tren if your starting to get anger problems that bad. I mean whats going to happen when you eventually run into a real shitty situation when someone pushes you or cuts in front of you in line and says fuck off? Lol the answer is your going to probably beat the shit out of them and end up in prison. Most the pros who take tren can either handle the mental sides easily or take benzos to help get them through it.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 10:08:49 AM »
Lol disclaimer I know no pro's and am purely just guessing thats what they do from what ive heard them hint at.

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 04:21:43 PM »
If tren makes you extremely angry and your afraid of loosing your temper in the gym or other places I would stop taking it. Your brains basically giving you a warning sign saying stop taking tren if your starting to get anger problems that bad. I mean whats going to happen when you eventually run into a real shitty situation when someone pushes you or cuts in front of you in line and says fuck off? Lol the answer is your going to probably beat the shit out of them and end up in prison. Most the pros who take tren can either handle the mental sides easily or take benzos to help get them through it.

yeah I have to agree with you. Tren makes you crazy, but it's such an amazing compound that you want to take it here and there.

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 04:25:50 PM »
Lol disclaimer I know no pro's and am purely just guessing thats what they do from what ive heard them hint at.

I admit it, its a great compound, but being pissed off all the time is not cool. Yeah it'll make you look good, but don't feel good. You want to be happy

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 05:05:54 PM »
How was your experience with the behavior/mental wise? And idk dude but it's like this crazy maniac alpha mindset and not giving a fuck attitude with tren for me. With Test I feel good and happy.

Wait till the insomnia, paranoia, and cardio problems kick in.  All is great with tren at first, but unless you're lucky and don't get sides, it just isn't worth it, unless you're competing at a high level.  I put up with the sides for a long time when I was younger because I thought it was a must have drug for looking my best, but it just isn't.  Only you can decide if it's worth it for you. There is something about it that females can sense.  Every girlfriend I had when I used tren said they could 'smell' something when I took it that made them aroused.  Pheromones would be my guess.

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 06:33:30 PM »
Wait till the insomnia, paranoia, and cardio problems kick in.  All is great with tren at first, but unless you're lucky and don't get sides, it just isn't worth it, unless you're competing at a high level.  I put up with the sides for a long time when I was younger because I thought it was a must have drug for looking my best, but it just isn't.  Only you can decide if it's worth it for you. There is something about it that females can sense.  Every girlfriend I had when I used tren said they could 'smell' something when I took it that made them aroused.  Pheromones would be my guess.

You mind to elaborate? You have any "tren stories"? And heck yeah dude the stuff does make you look good I have to be honest.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 12:58:18 AM »
I think those are complete placebo effect. Tren doesnt attract girls magicaly or pheromones etc...
High androgen levels = more confident and more horny
with both of those factors you tend to interpret some interactions with females like the female is into you but its not usualy the case its just your ego playing tricks with you
on the other hand the confidence can make things easier for getting laid but its not the tren itself its the placebo effect it creates

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 02:46:57 AM »
I think those are complete placebo effect. Tren doesnt attract girls magicaly or pheromones etc...
High androgen levels = more confident and more horny
with both of those factors you tend to interpret some interactions with females like the female is into you but its not usualy the case its just your ego playing tricks with you
on the other hand the confidence can make things easier for getting laid but its not the tren itself its the placebo effect it creates

I do not feel like that, makes me a lunatic. To be honest makes me look/act  "dangerous". Don't know what girls like about that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 03:55:43 AM »
tren is the absolute best drug that I've ever used for recomp as my weight stays the same but u get leaner

first time I used it my weight stayed the same but my body comp went from 12 to sub-8

no other drug recomped me except for winny slightly, provirvion didn't mast didn't

never used primo or var so I'm curious about their recomping ability

so the only true recomp drug is tren (var and/or primo are in question)

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 04:51:22 AM »
tren is the absolute best drug that I've ever used for recomp as my weight stays the same but u get leaner

first time I used it my weight stayed the same but my body comp went from 12 to sub-8

no other drug recomped me except for winny slightly, provirvion didn't mast didn't

never used primo or var so I'm curious about their recomping ability

so the only true recomp drug is tren (var and/or primo are in question)

Heck yeah dude I know what you mean. And another thing I liked about tren is it leaned my face out giving me a stronger jawline and visible cheek bones. Didn't like having a bloated face look. How was your mentality on it tho?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 05:27:48 AM »
^^^ pretty bad, I walked by 2 white trash sorta guys and I thought they were talking shit bout me, so I really had to restrain myself not to attack them, thought bout slamming them against the brick wall lol

p.s. tren Iis not a good drug for a narcissist to be taking

and now that I think about it I did run var and it didn't do much recomp, even less than winny, but it did give me very good moods, even morseso than dbol

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 06:01:41 PM »
^^^ pretty bad, I walked by 2 white trash sorta guys and I thought they were talking shit bout me, so I really had to restrain myself not to attack them, thought bout slamming them against the brick wall lol

p.s. tren Iis not a good drug for a narcissist to be taking

and now that I think about it I did run var and it didn't do much recomp, even less than winny, but it did give me very good moods, even morseso than dbol

lol dbol makes you happy, but that bloaty face is gross!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 02:39:38 AM »
actually dbol never bloated my face the only time I got a bloated face was when I ran an amp of sust everyday

so that was 1750 sust a week

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2017, 06:23:04 AM »
actually dbol never bloated my face the only time I got a bloated face was when I ran an amp of sust everyday

so that was 1750 sust a week

Even with Ai's? (adex, aromasin, letro)

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 06:26:11 AM »
drugs affect people differently in mood and muscles. basically if your an ass to begin with it some drugs will make you a bigger ass. and some guys become an ass when they start getting bigger and stronger etc cuz they think they are tuff now. after you have been around a while you realize this. i can run tren up to 500 mg a week and my temper is no worse than it ever is. im not a violent person but stupid people piss me off and i show it. d ball anadrol test too. nothing makes me a mad man. tren causes night sweats really super bad and diminishes my cardio and kills my sex drive. some guys say it increases theirs. so just be careful try things out and see.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 06:27:58 AM »
Even with Ai's? (adex, aromasin, letro)

never took any ai's til after I cycled off

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2017, 06:28:09 AM »
oh also the only thing that makes women attracted to a man is MONEY !!  lol. just being funny but its true nowdays. having a killer body should attract them but their preferences now days are all screwed up. they will take a geek with money over a bodybuilder anyday.