Author Topic: Tren makes females attracted to you?  (Read 14861 times)

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
Re: Tren makes females attracted to you?
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2017, 06:55:20 AM »
oh also the only thing that makes women attracted to a man is MONEY !!  lol. just being funny but its true nowdays. having a killer body should attract them but their preferences now days are all screwed up. they will take a geek with money over a bodybuilder anyday.

Lol trueee, at the end of the day your paycheck is more important than your muscles. Without it you can't pay bills eat, ect.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2017, 06:56:12 PM »
Tren makes you confident after a few years this wears off when just only
On the tren. After a while you will feel this confidence and women do the same shit. It's in your head but is nice to think it's true!
How likely is it that everyone's else's activities change because your injecting tren? Not very likely, it's a lot
Of confidence in a vial. With all the negative side mental side effects nobody ever mentions this as a possitive side other than the look and the strength is the only
Positive tren sides that are talked about. It fucks with your brain for real a lot of ways.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2017, 06:59:29 PM »
never took any ai's til after I cycled off
Are you still 150lbs? Or have you actually put your steroids to use? Last time I was in here a lot you were deadlifting 315 and tiny AF.

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 11:05:24 PM »
Are you still 150lbs? Or have you actually put your steroids to use? Last time I was in here a lot you were deadlifting 315 and tiny AF.

Dude wtf he doesn't take ai's on cycle? It's no wonder he gets a bloated face on test due to high E, either that or he eats frappy

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2017, 11:08:08 PM »
Tren makes you confident after a few years this wears off when just only
On the tren. After a while you will feel this confidence and women do the same shit. It's in your head but is nice to think it's true!
How likely is it that everyone's else's activities change because your injecting tren? Not very likely, it's a lot
Of confidence in a vial. With all the negative side mental side effects nobody ever mentions this as a possitive side other than the look and the strength is the only
Positive tren sides that are talked about. It fucks with your brain for real a lot of ways.

Heck yeah man I agree with you, sometimes I have to lock myself in timeout because I'm worried I might hurt somebody. And yeah it does make you feel confident, but more of like the ass hole confident, if you know what I'm saying

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 05:39:59 AM »

I'm off gear completely now

practising boxing

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2017, 01:45:40 PM »
I'm off gear completely now

practising boxing

What you do for pct?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2017, 02:03:44 PM »
What you do for pct?

clomid for 3 weeks, standard protocol

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2017, 07:11:16 PM »
You started tren "last week" ? I know short half life but frankly the physical and sociological effects you describe simply would not be noticed in a week. Sounds like a guy with overly aggressive behavior trying to justify it on tren. Just don't be a jerk.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 10:49:57 PM »
You started tren "last week" ? I know short half life but frankly the physical and sociological effects you describe simply would not be noticed in a week. Sounds like a guy with overly aggressive behavior trying to justify it on tren. Just don't be a jerk.

Actually tren mental effects are quite immediate if using ace. The effects get worse with longer time on but there are defo noticeable changes in the first week if you monitor yourself closely

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2017, 01:44:54 AM »
I know that feeling if I'm on tren the first day if I shoot 100mgs in the morning my first time was my best with the least amount of side effects. It transformed me along with very good diet and strict training. Now I can't make it 3 weeks in on tren it's too much for me. I can't handle it at all anymore

subunit

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »
most steroids do this, but tren and high test give off pheromones that females can sense/smell. Sometimes dogs especially male alphas smell it on you and that is normally not a good thing. It makes them fear you but usually a bite or 2 comes first.

Dr.V.P.C.

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2017, 08:41:40 AM »
Yes but you should never wash your armpits to the pheromones make actions properly . 
Be ready to lots of females surrounding you everywhere.