Author Topic: whats the craziest mental side effects you've had on tren  (Read 4254 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
whats the craziest mental side effects you've had on tren
« on: June 12, 2017, 02:13:28 PM »
Just curious whats the craziest thoughts you've had on tren or craziest things you've done. I might try it one day but I have a short temper and already have minor mood swings so im just curious hpw crazy can tren really make some one. It would be cool to hear stories about things youve heard people do on tren to.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: whats the craziest mental side effects you've had on tren
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 07:20:22 AM »
Just feeling more assertive and "alpha" for lack of a better term, i dont get crazy agression like i want to hurt people etc (well i do but its less than the irritability i get from using caffeine for example)...
Definitly an increase in confidence and more fearless attitude (my anxiety level is lessened)
I want to sleep with every women too  ;D If i take masteron or caber on the top of tren I get very horny
Never got the vivid dream part, just crazy crazy night sweat tho even on no carbs after reaching a certain dosage

btw ive always used it with test higher, between 350mg et 600mg. ace only.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:46:17 AM »
Not much. Blown a small vein in a tricep during training, got a bit scared, thinking it was a tear.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 02:21:35 PM »
Cheated on my wife on tren. I've slapped a dude in public while on drugs and alcohol and tren. Thoughts of suicide. I've drove 80 in a median for over 20 miles to avoid being in the traffic of a 4 lane pretty much don't give a fuck about anything and I will say whatever to whomever with zero remorse or feelings.

I no longer use tren

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 07:28:46 PM »
Gives a sense of invincibility

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 02:34:42 PM »
Cheated on my wife on tren. I've slapped a dude in public while on drugs and alcohol and tren. Thoughts of suicide. I've drove 80 in a median for over 20 miles to avoid being in the traffic of a 4 lane pretty much don't give a fuck about anything and I will say whatever to whomever with zero remorse or feelings.

I no longer use tren

Okay these were the type of responses I was looking for. So just out of curiosity are you usually pretty calm or have you always kind of had a crazy side. I'm already pretty crazy and on a bad enough day could see myself doing the things you described so I stay away from tren cause im afraid I will go absolutely fucking insane.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 02:55:14 PM »
Every person that knows me thinks I'm fucking nuts.  And I am violent

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 09:17:19 AM »
pretty much don't give a fuck about anything and I will say whatever to whomever with zero remorse or feelings.

So you acted like a negroid? That's all you had to say.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 01:50:02 AM »
So you acted like a negroid? That's all you had to say.
Oh ok thanks mr fucking thesaurus. Lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 06:48:30 PM »
I get very violent.. also when on drugs.. i have been in jail for numerous violent crimes... best to say nothing more tho.. im not proud of these things

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »
I get very violent.. also when on drugs.. i have been in jail for numerous violent crimes... best to say nothing more tho.. im not proud of these things
Me and you could be friends sounds like lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »
Me and you could be friends sounds like lol

Yes man, we could snort coke, helps each other out injecting tren and beat up somone :D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 08:11:44 PM »
Yes man, we could snort coke, helps each other out injecting tren and beat up somone :D
And snort meth and fuck a few biitches and smoke weed and throw money around. Other wise I'm out

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 06:59:43 PM »
get way more aggressive and vocalize myself when people are doing stupid shit that effects my daily life instead of just ignoring it like I normally would.

lntense

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »
Much more vocal whereas normally I wouldn't give a shit or let certain things slide.(not a good thing, especially in a professional environment) I really have to watch my self and take time to reflect on my decisions before I do them.

0 tolerance for BS, horny 24/7, compulsive sex, sweaty all the time. Makes me flat which is fine if using during a cut but if I am lean bulking I have to up the carbs considerably or morning comes and I'm a pancake again.

It's like anxiety is lessened but I'm fucking paranoid. Makes no sense, I'll come up with scenarios in my head that are a little absurd. This is of course dose dependent. I stay away from it generally speaking but when I do run it now I keep it under 300mg/week.