Author Topic: About the shooter..  (Read 14338 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: About the shooter..
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2017, 01:26:11 PM »
Nice spin. You must be the new CNN correspondent

Nice deflection, you obviously don't know what "inside job" means.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2017, 01:48:25 PM »
Nice deflection, you obviously don't know what "inside job" means.

I absolutely do and I also know that some Obamas left overs are still there.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2017, 01:54:19 PM »

I'm tapping out, you're way too clever.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2017, 05:17:30 PM »
I'm tapping out, you're way too clever.

Hey Nick, are you related to Carlos Danger?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2017, 05:29:40 PM »

since you know I'm sure you'll be glad to share their names with us

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2017, 05:42:51 PM »
Only using the standard that 4 people is "mass".

Most are within the African American community.

All races in the USA commit violence at the same rate as Canadians for ion instance.  Canada doesn't have a huge black population to bring up the stats.

black people make up about 50% of the murder victims in this country (though only about 13% of the population)

black people do have the highest rate of poverty in this country and that may have something to do with the higher rate (as a percentage of population) gun deaths (though just a guess)

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

More of these mass shooter types are white men

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

I would also guess most of these mass shooter types have some kind of mental health issue

You have to be a sick fuck to shoot unarmed/innocent people

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2017, 06:32:00 PM »
since you know I'm sure you'll be glad to share their names with us

::)

Be sure to post another CNN article the next time you reference something. Make sure to add in that proof you have of Trumps Russian collusion and Obstruction

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2017, 02:59:17 AM »
So the Ds overcame an early lead to win the annual Congressional game 11-2. Republicans had a few starters on the DL, though; injured at practice, it seems.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2017, 03:15:23 AM »
I have no interest in debating gun control but I do have a question.

Let's say you're at the mall. You hear shots. You look around the corner because you're a good armed citizen and you see 2 guys shooting at each other, one a mad gunman one a good armed citizen.

Who do you shoot?

I don't think it's as simple as you imply.

I don't shoot anyone - I pass my gun to (and then hide behind) _aj_  8)
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: About the shooter.
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2017, 03:29:17 AM »
::)

Be sure to post another CNN article the next time you reference something. Make sure to add in that proof you have of Trumps Russian collusion and Obstruction

Yeah, Straw! No more of this phony CNN bullshit, ok. Nothing but Facebook, InfoWars, and Onion from here on out - legit sources only.

(Of course, POTUS Twitter feed acceptable, too. Obviously.)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2017, 04:53:03 AM »
Yeah, Straw! No more of this phony CNN bullshit, ok. Nothing but Facebook, InfoWars, and Onion from here on out - legit sources only.

(Of course, POTUS Twitter feed acceptable, too. Obviously.)

Stupid question. If I recall wasn't infowars against both George W. Bush and Obama consecutively? Is that correct?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2017, 05:02:11 AM »
black people make up about 50% of the murder victims in this country (though only about 13% of the population)

This is from your own apologist article:

"The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites."

Considering that whites out number blacks by a 6 to 1 ratio in this country, you'd think that there would be more white people killing blacks, especially since we're such a racist country. I wonder who killed the rest of those black people who made up the the 50%?

What's funny about that article is that it tries so hard to put a silk hat on the pig that is black violence yet they actually let it slip that historically blacks always kill whites at a much higher rate than the other way around.

More of these mass shooter types are white men

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Most of these are workplace shootings. In order to commit these acts, you have to first have a workplace.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2017, 08:00:53 AM »
Stupid question. If I recall wasn't infowars against both George W. Bush and Obama consecutively? Is that correct?

Stupid answer: no fucking clue.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2024, 05:11:52 AM »
Owned

Target law-abiding citizens, let violent criminals out of jail, sounds about right (in Demturdia).. ::)

i=AiXpKiAVYoIsbx6v