Author Topic: Any chance t400 from tj has anything real?  (Read 6661 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Any chance t400 from tj has anything real?
« on: June 16, 2017, 01:47:45 PM »
Was down in Tijuana and picked up some gear. Only real shit is really the Sustanon preloads...love...shot em up...But also in legit Pharmacy they had some t400...I mean used to be Denkall..so its some kind of knock off. Very good packiagng, seal inserts, hologram..cant post pics because I scraped off labels ...just in case I was to cross into the United States with it which i didn't do.

Basic question

Any chance maybe theres some test in it? Cant imagine 400 mgs per ml...But maybe some test? Does have a similar pain to prop which it says is in it. About $50 Us. Seems unlikely it would be widely sold and even advertised in the Pharmacy case if it was just vegetable oil and $50. Box, pacakging, hologram.

Already in mid cycle with legit Us pharma gear so dont really care that much but maybe some test in it?

Denkall t400

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Any chance t400 from tj has anything real?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 02:11:08 PM »
Only one way to find out  ;D
Stuff used to burn like a mofo

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 01:02:34 AM »
Inject one cc of the stuff. At this concentration the stuff should kind of hurt.
If its completly painless its bunk or at least very underdosed.
A lot of times those high dose blends are a gamble. I got a t400 thats supposed to be 100 enanth 100 cyp and 200 deca. I specificly bough this for the deca esther in case i need to travel etc..
Turns out its like 250enanth and 100prop. And im allergic to prop...

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 01:21:18 PM »
just because it hurts doent mean it has anything real in it!!! could be alot of benzo alcohol. i used some of the old stuff from tj back in 2000 and it hurt like hell and didnt do shit for me!!! got it in a pharmacy. got some bogus anadrol from pharmacy too. used to be your best bet was to go to the vet supply houses . they carried everything, but it wasnt always very safe then. cant imagine what its like now. lol i took a chance and the vet place had a guy bring it back right to my hotel room!!! in fact by the time i got back to san dieago to my room my stuff was already in my room!!!i have no idea how they did that. obviously they had connections with the hotel cuz they asked me which hotel and said the name of it before i could. then said it would be there before me. i laughed and said right. and it was. the stuff i got from them was in fact all legit. i got test dball sust clen t3 . ahhh that was the days. lol

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 04:57:57 PM »
A good brewer can make 400mg test relatively painless. May contain solvents that done agree with everyone but can be done

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 06:56:53 PM »
at 400 they start using things like ethyl oleate, maybe even guicacol.

personally wouldn't use anything dosed like that. just take 1.75 cc if 250mg

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 12:47:39 AM »
just because it hurts doent mean it has anything real in it!!! could be alot of benzo alcohol. i used some of the old stuff from tj back in 2000 and it hurt like hell and didnt do shit for me!!! got it in a pharmacy. got some bogus anadrol from pharmacy too. used to be your best bet was to go to the vet supply houses . they carried everything, but it wasnt always very safe then. cant imagine what its like now. lol i took a chance and the vet place had a guy bring it back right to my hotel room!!! in fact by the time i got back to san dieago to my room my stuff was already in my room!!!i have no idea how they did that. obviously they had connections with the hotel cuz they asked me which hotel and said the name of it before i could. then said it would be there before me. i laughed and said right. and it was. the stuff i got from them was in fact all legit. i got test dball sust clen t3 . ahhh that was the days. lol

you've got a point
but in my experience T400 no matter how good its "brewed" will leave me kind of soreness

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »
the stuff i got from them was in fact all legit. i got test dball sust clen t3 . ahhh that was the days. lol
You bring up an interesting point. I think there is still alot of that old vet stuff in tj still floating around...qv...Denkall... .been sitting there years...was legit

Maybe 8 years old now

Would it be deactivated by now? Or weaker?

Also, does alcohol get weaker over time? Making something once sterile less sterile after a few years?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 03:31:06 PM »
You bring up an interesting point. I think there is still alot of that old vet stuff in tj still floating around...qv...Denkall... .been sitting there years...was legit

Maybe 8 years old now

Would it be deactivated by now? Or weaker?

Also, does alcohol get weaker over time? Making something once sterile less sterile after a few years?

The oil goes bad from what I read a long time ago - develops a green tint.  I had some gear that was old and that is what happened.

QV, Fort Dodge, Loeffler, DK, we bitched it was from Mexico but little did we realize that the future gear would be shit.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 08:17:03 PM »
at 400 they start using things like ethyl oleate, maybe even guicacol.

personally wouldn't use anything dosed like that. just take 1.75 cc if 250mg

get the good stuff and take a second shot or shoot it every other day! How much test you gonna run? Lol 2ccs mwf isn't that bad a schedule if your running straight high test I learned the hard way about high dosed shit. It's usually bullshit

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 06:52:34 AM »
Posted just generic image...this is what Im talking about just for those not familiar...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 08:21:57 PM »
I would touch that shit^^ lol sorry

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 12:44:56 AM »
That shit hurt like a mother fucker when I was in Tijuana about a year ago or two years ago actually it was hard as fuk to find any anabolics other than testoprim-d, which I tries once in 2000 and the shit swelled up my shoulder about three times normal size and gave me a fever and made me feel like I had fucking malaria for at least a week.

Plus the prices of anabolics in tj now are like 4-5x what day were 15 years ago not to mention the variety is about 20% what it was 15 years ago. Your best bet in Mexico is to ask someone in a gym.. preferably an American or English speaking Americanized dude who works in the gym and even then you'll likely get super underdosed shit

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 09:38:54 AM »
Yeah

Been going to Tj for over 20 years

Dan Duchaine actually made the original little blue dbol from "Germany" in the late 80's..went from counterfeit scene then that whole vet scene in early 2000's...now pretty much just old vet shit or knock offs of old vet shit

Frankly,

The best are the Sustanon preloads...always legit from pharmacy...but pricey...theres always been ridiculously priced pharm deca..have no idea how they ever sold that...like 100mg amp for $30...probably just keep it for stupid rich gringos that dont know any better

Testoprim d is legit but so fucking painful its unbearable...lasted about 3 weeks one time with testoprim but baseball size painful lumps..unable to sleep

Sustanon preloads gtg

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2017, 02:59:17 PM »
true story here. the label for duchaines dball was actually copied from a counter fit bottle. he didnt know that the place didnt exist. he thought it would look good. also his dballs had 7 mg in them instead of 5. he did that on purpose. i beleive the place was called labrotories milano ( or something like that) he actually was working with the mexican gov to make the dball. i loved those dballs!!

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 06:46:58 AM »
true story here. the label for duchaines dball was actually copied from a counter fit bottle. he didnt know that the place didnt exist. he thought it would look good. also his dballs had 7 mg in them instead of 5. he did that on purpose. i beleive the place was called labrotories milano ( or something like that) he actually was working with the mexican gov to make the dball. i loved those dballs!!
Cool story...I started bodybuilding way before the internet and the only legit info at the time was Duchaines Underground Steroid Handbook...drove to Max Muscle in Venice and bought it..read cover to cover...kind of sad that its still better info than most steroid info floating around today

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 07:13:35 AM »
dan was all self taught. he was a very very smart man. did you know he developed the first and original "designer protein". also the pre workout stuff with ephedrine in it. something called " ultimate orange". he developed alot of stuff and was at times his own guinie pig. had terrible genetics for bodybuilding but he knew that and became a 'guru". he discovered nolvedex use too. was a genius actually.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2017, 01:30:11 PM »
Cool story...I started bodybuilding way before the internet and the only legit info at the time was Duchaines Underground Steroid Handbook...drove to Max Muscle in Venice and bought it..read cover to cover...kind of sad that its still better info than most steroid info floating around today

Then Bill Phillips wrote one right? His was good also.

dan was all self taught. he was a very very smart man. did you know he developed the first and original "designer protein". also the pre workout stuff with ephedrine in it. something called " ultimate orange". he developed alot of stuff and was at times his own guinie pig. had terrible genetics for bodybuilding but he knew that and became a 'guru". he discovered nolvedex use too. was a genius actually.

Yeah, i remember seeing his pics in MM and being like wtf  ??? Terrible genetics I think that is why he switched to bicycling. He also discovered nubain and temegesic for bb'ing purposes. lol

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 03:15:27 PM »
yes thats part of the reason he switched. but he also developed a bike too. yes he discovered nubain.  and bill phillips did write a very informative roid book too. ( but he forgot to mention how he was "pimped" out by duchaine to get nolvadex from a doctor. lol )

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2017, 08:22:37 PM »
yes thats part of the reason he switched. but he also developed a bike too. yes he discovered nubain.  and bill phillips did write a very informative roid book too. ( but he forgot to mention how he was "pimped" out by duchaine to get nolvadex from a doctor. lol )

Lol, I heard a lot of stories about phillips and his brother before Bill made money.  Speaking of Phillips reminds me of Dan's days with Muscle Media which was such a badass magazine I still have some old magazines. Only reason I would read that magazine was Duchaine.

I think Dan also was the first to actually start SEO or site enhancement techniques pre-show, but not pump n pose type stuff.  I think it was something water based and not caverject either.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2017, 02:12:21 PM »
yes he used esciline. it would cause a temporary swelling of the tissue. it helped bring up smaller bodyparts. wasnt really noticable either. dan was a genius but kinda weird too his sense of humor was       odd to say the least. but most geniuses are like that. he convinced the courts to let him live on his own when he was like 15 years old!!!   and yes when dan wrote for mm2000 it was great . then phillips told him to stop and start writing about more natural ways etc. he even came out with chrysin. he had hoped it would be magical but it wasnt.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »
Mm2000 was classic bait and switch. Total hardcore drug mag then Stallone, Phillips and Dr. Connoly launched met rx then EAS where Bill Phillips made the legendary statement in Mm2000 that hmb "feels like deca."

They even got hardcore dudes because the mag just seemed so legit.

Anyone out there that wants to master the bullshit supplement push for money,

Bill Phillips was the master...learn from him...no one pulled the scam better than him. Oh fuck...I remember the q and a section where it was said Stallone had an "underground supplement" met rx that wasn't available to the public yet...then Duchaines "formerly banned" Ultimate Orange...

Then an article on anadrol or some shit..they were so fucking slick.

Unfortunately...now this is the lowest point for anabolics ever...I've been through a few eras..the counterfeit..black market..mexican vet shit,etc..

But now its just home brewed shit in bathtubs...People talk shit about Mexican or vet shit but this era of bathtub brews fucking SUCKS!!!!

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 05:52:02 AM »
yep phillips was a smart douche. he made people think that his mag was legit. he did informative stuff but he had a catch. he even "reviewed" supplements and posted what was good and bad. of course the brands he owned oops i meant beleieved in or got paid to endorse ( oops i meant used)  were always on the top. yes he said hmb feels like deca. lol of course maybe it did cuz you really dont "feel" deca. lol his roid book was good for the time. just like dans book. but dans really got the ball rolling. he was the original guru. period. to bad hes gone.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2017, 11:59:48 AM »
Mm2000 was classic bait and switch. Total hardcore drug mag then Stallone, Phillips and Dr. Connoly launched met rx then EAS where Bill Phillips made the legendary statement in Mm2000 that hmb "feels like deca."

They even got hardcore dudes because the mag just seemed so legit.

Anyone out there that wants to master the bullshit supplement push for money,

Bill Phillips was the master...learn from him...no one pulled the scam better than him. Oh fuck...I remember the q and a section where it was said Stallone had an "underground supplement" met rx that wasn't available to the public yet...then Duchaines "formerly banned" Ultimate Orange...

Then an article on anadrol or some shit..they were so fucking slick.

Unfortunately...now this is the lowest point for anabolics ever...I've been through a few eras..the counterfeit..black market..mexican vet shit,etc..

But now its just home brewed shit in bathtubs...People talk shit about Mexican or vet shit but this era of bathtub brews fucking SUCKS!!!!

I'll never understand why people continue to use the term brewed in a bathtub as if people actually think the stuff is brewed in a bathtub like dozens of gallons of testosterone cypionate like weirdest dipping the vials in a bathtub full of oil and capping them?

Who believes that?

I'm a producer and supplier and I use the same stuff my customers and clients use so if anything wasn't clean or dose properly I would suffer the same consequences they would number 1 and number 2 I wouldn't be in business for longer than 2 months but the majority of us have been in business for years and no company produces shity products and stays in business for years the market will always correct itself and weed out companies putting out underdosed and dirty products

I'm a ugl and my Injectables are bottletop vacuumfiltered first through .45 micron and then through a .22 micron filter and then into sterile vials. Some of my customers are former ifbb Pros who have been using stuff since the 80s when all there was available was pharmaceutical "human grade" (not vet) stuff, and if it wasn't the quality they were expecting or used to I would hear about it within days, and those same guys have been with me for years and even at times when medical bills cleaned me out and out me out of business, they had no problem fronting the cash so I could re-up and not only get their stuff, but Also have inventory to earn income on afterwards and only expected a small discount in exchange. They also are aware that they could get the raw ingredients themselves and put things together but they would rather I do it knowing that I would get the dosages right and that everything would be sterile.

Sure there are ugls that put out unsterile stuff and also horribly underdosed shit...  which is precisely why I got back into the business in the first place back around 2012.. it wasn't long after I got. out of prison in 2011 that the availability of Finaplix carts for trenbolone shrank and the prices increased by 700% so I was forced to use ugl's for the first time since 2002 (I.P. with him shipping 750ml of deca or test in ketchup bottles for fucks sake) and I quickly realized the company or UGL I was using MLG testosterone felt like it was more like 40 mg per milliliter instead of the advertised 250 on the label. I got better results from 200 mg every two weeks of the Watson cypionate I was getting from Walgreens legally for HRT then I was getting with 750 mg per week of MLG testosterone and it didn't matter if it was a cypionate or enanthate or Sustanon product and then I even after emailing an LG and notifying him that his measurements maybe off the reply I got was "well everybody else seems to like it".. no telling me that he was going to look into it or double-check or an offer to replace vials or whatever just basically telling me "tough shit". Then using a local Jul producer/reseller (who is actually a customer of 4+ yrs now... If that says anything), and getting some poor results from his products as well whether it was his fault or not I decided to borrow money from a client stock up on the basics of what I wanted and what I knew would sell and I went into business. Initially just to pay for my own use but quickly got customers who'd been previous. Ustomers of another local dealer (who happens to also be a former ifbb pro. Huge black guy you'd recofnize) because despite my products having. No Labels or handwritten labels or handwritten markers on the Caps of the vials or bottles, my products are dosed properly if not overdosed 10% just in case and customers previous suppliers products weirdos properly if the label said 250 mg and they thought they were taking 250 mg my products instead of 250 mg actually contain 275 or 300 mg so one or two cc's of mine produce better results than one or two cc's of the other guys and thus whatever slight increase in production cost it was to me work quickly earned back in the form of return business and increased sales volume. Sorta like why  something you buy from a department store with a name brand taste better then the shit you buy at a dollar store. Whether it's a slight increase in the flavors that use or the coloring they use overall the product just seems "better", & the extra $.03 it costs Mt. Dew to produce easily justifies the $.85 higher retail price compared to generic "Mt. Breez".

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 12:04:13 PM »
I'll never understand why people continue to use the term brewed in a bathtub as if people actually think the stuff is brewed in a bathtub like dozens of gallons of testosterone cypionate like weirdest dipping the vials in a bathtub full of oil and capping them?

Who believes that?

I'm a producer and supplier and I use the same stuff my customers and clients use so if anything wasn't clean or dose properly I would suffer the same consequences they would number 1 and number 2 I wouldn't be in business for longer than 2 months but the majority of us have been in business for years and no company produces shity products and stays in business for years the market will always correct itself and weed out companies putting out underdosed and dirty products

I'm a ugl and my Injectables are bottletop vacuumfiltered first through .45 micron and then through a .22 micron filter and then into sterile vials. Some of my customers are former ifbb Pros who have been using stuff since the 80s when all there was available was pharmaceutical "human grade" (not vet) stuff, and if it wasn't the quality they were expecting or used to I would hear about it within days, and those same guys have been with me for years and even at times when medical bills cleaned me out and out me out of business, they had no problem fronting the cash so I could re-up and not only get their stuff, but Also have inventory to earn income on afterwards and only expected a small discount in exchange. They also are aware that they could get the raw ingredients themselves and put things together but they would rather I do it knowing that I would get the dosages right and that everything would be sterile.

Sure there are ugls that put out unsterile stuff and also horribly underdosed shit...  which is precisely why I got back into the business in the first place back around 2012.. it wasn't long after I got. out of prison in 2011 that the availability of Finaplix carts for trenbolone shrank and the prices increased by 700% so I was forced to use ugl's for the first time since 2002 (I.P. with him shipping 750ml of deca or test in ketchup bottles for fucks sake) and I quickly realized the company or UGL I was using MLG testosterone felt like it was more like 40 mg per milliliter instead of the advertised 250 on the label. I got better results from 200 mg every two weeks of the Watson cypionate I was getting from Walgreens legally for HRT then I was getting with 750 mg per week of MLG testosterone and it didn't matter if it was a cypionate or enanthate or Sustanon product and then I even after emailing an LG and notifying him that his measurements maybe off the reply I got was "well everybody else seems to like it".. no telling me that he was going to look into it or double-check or an offer to replace vials or whatever just basically telling me "tough shit". Then using a local Jul producer/reseller (who is actually a customer of 4+ yrs now... If that says anything), and getting some poor results from his products as well whether it was his fault or not I decided to borrow money from a client stock up on the basics of what I wanted and what I knew would sell and I went into business. Initially just to pay for my own use but quickly got customers who'd been previous. Ustomers of another local dealer (who happens to also be a former ifbb pro. Huge black guy you'd recofnize) because despite my products having. No Labels or handwritten labels or handwritten markers on the Caps of the vials or bottles, my products are dosed properly if not overdosed 10% just in case and customers previous suppliers products weirdos properly if the label said 250 mg and they thought they were taking 250 mg my products instead of 250 mg actually contain 275 or 300 mg so one or two cc's of mine produce better results than one or two cc's of the other guys and thus whatever slight increase in production cost it was to me work quickly earned back in the form of return business and increased sales volume. Sorta like why  something you buy from a department store with a name brand taste better then the shit you buy at a dollar store. Whether it's a slight increase in the flavors that use or the coloring they use overall the product just seems "better", & the extra $.03 it costs Mt. Dew to produce easily justifies the $.85 higher retail price compared to generic "Mt. Breez".

What is your UGL? What boards are you on?