Author Topic: Intersting thing 10 minutes ago  (Read 2419 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Intersting thing 10 minutes ago
« on: June 16, 2017, 10:31:57 PM »
So I went to see a band play tonight, being a few blocks from my house I saw the bus and jumped on.

Very few people on the bus. Sitting at the front was 2 Muslims(islamics fundies all the way) she is obviously his mom, dressed head to toe covered up to the eyeballs, the son is dressed in those white clothes the real hardcores wear, can't be more than 14 or so. Heis looking on something on his phone, goes top show her and before hand gives me the creepiest Michael Myers look I have ever seen. Like I wanted to either kill this fucker or run for my life.

Get off the bus go to my building, come inside and a muslim family, the dad is dressed regular the mom is wearing some fucking sexy high heels and the teenage son and daughetr are dressed like teenagers. They hold the elevator for me, are super polite, ask my whicj floor to push, when I get off al the pleasantries etc.

what was weird is that within a few minutes of each other < I experienced the feeling of hate towards me and the feeling of "he is cool" both by people of the same background

Makes me conflicted because I know that little fucker in the white clothes is being indoctrined towards hate whereas the others are trying to fit in.

What do you guys think and do you or have you experienced this as well? Pissed me off because for every bunch like that nice family we have 10 douchebag extremist families trying to or who have been here and will contribute fuck all
"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Intersting thing 10 minutes ago
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 11:10:08 PM »
Getbiggers don't ride the bus. Didn't read. HTH

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 11:17:15 PM »
Some muslims can even handle my ramadan jokes.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 11:57:59 PM »
The Moment You said muslims, I Thought: "Fuck That">>Enough, let me take a piss along with It!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 12:51:27 AM »
So I went to see a band play tonight, being a few blocks from my house I saw the bus and jumped on.

Very few people on the bus. Sitting at the front was 2 Muslims(islamics fundies all the way) she is obviously his mom, dressed head to toe covered up to the eyeballs, the son is dressed in those white clothes the real hardcores wear, can't be more than 14 or so. Heis looking on something on his phone, goes top show her and before hand gives me the creepiest Michael Myers look I have ever seen. Like I wanted to either kill this fucker or run for my life.

Get off the bus go to my building, come inside and a muslim family, the dad is dressed regular the mom is wearing some fucking sexy high heels and the teenage son and daughetr are dressed like teenagers. They hold the elevator for me, are super polite, ask my whicj floor to push, when I get off al the pleasantries etc.

what was weird is that within a few minutes of each other < I experienced the feeling of hate towards me and the feeling of "he is cool" both by people of the same background

Makes me conflicted because I know that little fucker in the white clothes is being indoctrined towards hate whereas the others are trying to fit in.

What do you guys think and do you or have you experienced this as well? Pissed me off because for every bunch like that nice family we have 10 douchebag extremist families trying to or who have been here and will contribute fuck all

I would say my experience here in Michigan (near Dearborn) has been the opposite of yours.  Here, it's maybe one douche bag for 10,000 nice muslim folks.  Probably even more than 10,000.  Frankly,
I've never had a bad encounter here. 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 01:22:03 AM »
so a 14 year old kid looked at you the wrong way, or so you imagined, on the bus? cool story bro

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 03:39:39 AM »
I would say my experience here in Michigan (near Dearborn) has been the opposite of yours.  Here, it's maybe one douche bag for 10,000 nice muslim folks.  Probably even more than 10,000.  Frankly,
I've never had a bad encounter here. 

pretty incredible considering you're a Jewish fella, but I suppose you didn't go up to them and say "hi, I'm a Jewish guy, are you kosher? "

anyways, peace be to brother Neil Diamond one of the best Jews EVER with a heart of GOLD

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 04:07:19 AM »
Thing is, and this is just a downfall of life, is that as "cool" as that other family was they are still part of the problem. Unless they fully inagrate and lose their culture i.e. religion, they will not be fully accepted. This is what causes radicalism in the second generation families. And before anyone jumps in and says "if your just accept them they wouldn't lose a problem", fuck that. You come to Western Nations you should check your baggage at the border. It's their fucked up ideology that causes them to flee those countries in the first place. They are not your friend.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 08:21:41 AM »
Didn't you mean your Private Jet?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 08:50:42 AM »
"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 08:59:43 AM »
Fuck all muslims.They should all burn a slow fucking death after being raped with a splintered old baseball bat.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2017, 09:12:59 AM »
so a 14 year old kid looked at you the wrong way, or so you imagined, on the bus? cool story bro

X2.  I deal with Muslims all the time,  vast majority are like anyone else, actually nicer, better manners, and give food or gifts as hospitality

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 06:18:59 PM »
It's because he's 14.  You never saw a white teenage kid act like an idiot?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2017, 06:44:09 PM »

This story wouldn't even exist 40 years ago.
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
This story wouldn't even exist 40 years ago.

That's true - Nelson wouldn't have been anywhere near old enough to go watch a band/catch a bus on his own back then.  Mrs Muntz senior is a terrible parent, but not that terrible....

T