Author Topic: Senate GOP shifts focus to Lynch  (Read 1732 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Senate GOP shifts focus to Lynch
« on: June 18, 2017, 06:34:43 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Senate GOP shifts focus to Lynch
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:35:25 AM »
The real fun is about to start...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/338237-senate-gop-turns-focus-on-lynch

They won't get anywhere....it will be seen as it is..partisan politics.  The public doesn't care neither as Loretta Lynch is retired....however Sessions isn't   ;D
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:03:03 AM »
They won't get anywhere....it will be seen as it is..partisan politics.  The public doesn't care neither as Loretta Lynch is retired....however Sessions isn't   ;D

You think retirement (she's not retired) makes things just disappear? See Vince, unlike the witch hunt going on with Trump (and it can't be refuted) where there is zero evidence for collusion or obstruction there is actual evidence for the exact same allegations for Lynch, Clinton and Obama. People have been posting here since election season. Go ahead. Ask for the proof.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 09:25:52 AM »
Weird, you think they'd finish up with Lois Lerner first or even Susan Rice

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 09:34:59 AM »
You think retirement (she's not retired) makes things just disappear? See Vince, unlike the witch hunt going on with Trump (and it can't be refuted) where there is zero evidence for collusion or obstruction there is actual evidence for the exact same allegations for Lynch, Clinton and Obama. People have been posting here since election season. Go ahead. Ask for the proof.

When you retire from public service Coach, you're cannot be called to testify at a congressional hearing.  She can simply say yes or no.  The same goes for Hillary.  She's can also do the same thing although doubtful since she still has a name to keep but since she's already testified numerous times, there's nothing else really to gain.  But either way, Congress can call them to testify and they can both say fuck off and there would not be damn thing they can do about it.

The fact is that Trump and Sessions are running the show so the public wants fresh meat....not old corpses.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 10:00:19 AM »

When you retire from public service Coach, you're cannot be called to testify at a congressional hearing.  She can simply say yes or no.  The same goes for Hillary.  She's can also do the same thing although doubtful since she still has a name to keep but since she's already testified numerous times, there's nothing else really to gain.  But either way, Congress can call them to testify and they can both say fuck off and there would not be damn thing they can do about it.

The fact is that Trump and Sessions are running the show so the public wants fresh meat....not old corpses.

I don't think that's entirely true, Vince. Things just don't go away once you retire, either Clinton or Lynch can be called and both will probably decline or if they are subpoenaed would more than likely plead the fifth but I don't know, I'm not an attorney. After all, Comey got fired and was considered "retired" but was called to testify after the fact. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 10:21:02 AM »
Some people now think John Wilkes Booth escaped from that barn after shooting Lincoln.

https://www.historicmysteries.com/john-wilkes-booth/

What do you think?. ;D

Your trolling act is getting old.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 05:56:01 PM »
I don't think that's entirely true, Vince. Things just don't go away once you retire, either Clinton or Lynch can be called and both will probably decline or if they are subpoenaed would more than likely plead the fifth but I don't know, I'm not an attorney. After all, Comey got fired and was considered "retired" but was called to testify after the fact. 

Comey didn't have to testify...he agreed to come in upon a request.  Lynch is gone, Holder is gone, Hillary is gone, and Obama is gone.  Trump knows that he can't use the Democrats as cover anymore.    Time for him to start working out for prison
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 06:20:33 PM »
Comey didn't have to testify...he agreed to come in upon a request.  Lynch is gone, Holder is gone, Hillary is gone, and Obama is gone.  Trump knows that he can't use the Democrats as cover anymore.    Time for him to start working out for prison

Prison for what dumbass? Where is the proof he's done ANYTHING wrong? Do you really want go into who the real criminals are?? Are ALL liberals really this damn stupid??

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 07:01:58 PM »
Prison for what dumbass? Where is the proof he's done ANYTHING wrong? Do you really want go into who the real criminals are?? Are ALL liberals really this damn stupid??

Obstruction of Justice.  At the very least, he'll resign before being impeached. ;D
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »

Obstruction of Justice.  At the very least, he'll resign before being impeached. ;D
::)

I like you Vince (no homo) but you're killing me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 07:58:42 AM »

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 02:10:28 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/338408-chaffetz-trump-administration-almost-worse-than-obamas

“In many ways, it's almost worse because we're getting nothing, and that's terribly frustrating and, with all due respect, the attorney general has not changed at all. I find him to be worse than what I saw with [former Attorney General] Loretta Lynch in terms of releasing documents and making things available. I just, that's my experience, and that's not what I expected,” he said.
Chaffetz is resigning from Congress at the end of this month.

Trump administration continues to shit the bed.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 09:32:21 PM »

Lol - you're smoking crack!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 10:15:27 AM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/338408-chaffetz-trump-administration-almost-worse-than-obamas

“In many ways, it's almost worse because we're getting nothing, and that's terribly frustrating and, with all due respect, the attorney general has not changed at all. I find him to be worse than what I saw with [former Attorney General] Loretta Lynch in terms of releasing documents and making things available. I just, that's my experience, and that's not what I expected,” he said.
Chaffetz is resigning from Congress at the end of this month.

Trump administration continues to shit the bed.
Chamfers not too bright on this one. Yeah, let's give out info all the time to people that are either going to leak it or twist it to the media.

Edit: Chaffetz (no idea why my phone picked "Chamfers"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 08:30:41 PM »
50% of the public cares.