Author Topic: WWE MONEY IN THE BANK! BARON CORBIN GETS THE WIN!!  (Read 2049 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WWE MONEY IN THE BANK! BARON CORBIN GETS THE WIN!!
« on: June 18, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »
The PPV just started and the Women's MITB match is up first.

I may kick myself for it later; but I'm going with Tamina.

Other picks:

WWE Smackdown Tag Titles: The Usos (c) vs. The New Day. I don't think they'll put over New Day just yet. Usos retain.

WWE World Title Match: Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Randy Orton. Either Orton wins by DQ/Countout but won't get the belt back tonight.

WWE men's MITB match. Although I think it's too soon, based on all this criticism of the guy (for reasons I can't grasp, as he's never been beaten), I'm going with Funaki 2.0 (Nakamura).

UPSET SPECIAL!! Women Smackdown Title match: Naomi (c) vs. Lana. For some reason, the Ravishing Russian is getting much love. I smell new champion.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WWE MONEY IN THE BANK!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 05:34:12 PM »
This was lame. Ellsworth got the briefcase and gave it to Carmella. I smell a restart.

Now it's the Tag title match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 06:23:23 PM »
Another great match. Another lame ending. Usos walk out and get counted out.

Naomi wins her match. Maria is back with her "husband", Mike.

Carmella threatened to cash the briefcase but didn't. Daniel Bryan tweeted that he'd address the MITB situation on Smackdown.

WWE title match is up next

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 06:57:08 PM »
Mahal retains the title. Singh brothers put Mahal's foot on the ropes after Mahal gets RKO'ed.

Orion beats up the Singhs, dropping both with RKOs (one on an announce table). But, after going for Mahal again, Mahal dropped Orton with his finisher and got the pin.

BONUS (filler) match: Breezango vs.......(I'd guess it's the Colons). Nope, it's the Ascension....The Devil's favorite jobbers.

I missed the match; but I assume Breezango won it.

Men's MITB match is up next. The only time the Smackdown MITB is the main event is because there's no Raw MITB match or Raw world title match. I'm still going with Nakamura.

Great!!!! Baron Corbin just jumped Nakamura and is beating the crap out of him.

AJ Styles grabbed the briefcase but Ziggler knocked the ladder from underneath him. Styles tried to unhook it while suspended in the air but he CRASHED AND BURNED BIG TIME.

Nakamura come back after Corbin tried to climb the ladder. And Nakamura is beating up everyone in sight to the delight of the crowd.

Now it's Styles and Nakamura, setting aside the ladder and going to work on each other. Crowd is eating it up.

Baron Corbin knocks both Styles and Nakamura off the ladder. And he's gets the briefcase and the win.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 07:59:09 PM »
I have sneaky suspicion that Carmella is going to have to defend her briefcase and someone else is going to win it on Smackdown. Why do I think it's going to be Lana.