Author Topic: Why hasn't there been any drone attacks?  (Read 683 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why hasn't there been any drone attacks?
« on: June 19, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »
All of these cars driving into people and shit.  Why haven't these sand kneegroes figured out that they can just buy a drone, strap on some C4 and fly it into a crowd and not have to kill themselves in the process?  They can just program the GPS coordinates and let it do it's thing and not get caught.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Why hasn't there been any drone attacks?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 06:37:15 AM »
It will happen. Just give it time.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 07:23:26 AM »
They are already using them in Iran and Afghanistan. They rig them with grenades.  Imagine a politician giving a public speech and a drone flies in right on top of their heads. Law enforcement and military are going to have to have a jammer to cut their frequency.  Other than that a shot gun loaded with #8 shot.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 07:30:05 AM »
It scares me that I never thought about that. It wouldn't even cross my mind, but here it is, someone is thinking about it which means that many have probably thought about it. Leave it to one of our resident jihadist to pick this little nugget up and run with it. PIP  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 07:30:41 AM »
no glory in that...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 07:54:57 AM »
It's happening in the Middle East as mentioned with explosives. The big thing they were worried about a few months ago were chemical attacks using them. A few years ago they foiled a similar plot using remote controlled toys, so they're always plotting.

Here is a report West Point put out a few months ago -

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/remotely-piloted-innovation-terrorism-drones-and-supportive-technology .

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 04:10:00 PM »
All of these cars driving into people and shit.  Why haven't these sand kneegroes figured out that they can just buy a drone, strap on some C4 and fly it into a crowd and not have to kill themselves in the process?  They can just program the GPS coordinates and let it do it's thing and not get caught.

They are brainwashed.

They actually BELIEVE they will get some reward up in 'ere (72 virgins and whatnot) if they sacrificie themselves for the cause, via suicide bombing etc

Q