Author Topic: Dialysis McKidney Not Competing At The 2017 Olympia  (Read 6685 times)

falco

• Getbig V

Simple Simon

Re: Dialysis McKidney Not Competing At The 2017 Olympia
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 07:24:20 AM »
This off season is off to a great start! Already waking up as heavy as I want to be at 325lbs not just to grow select amounts in needed areas and keep the midsection tight!

that ships long since sailed.....

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 07:51:42 AM »
Looks like he didnt learn his lesson from the recent health scares. Love how that article acts like these guys are superhuman. Never once acknowledges the fact that its mostly drugs, not wotk ethic.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 08:09:16 AM »
Might not live long enough to don the thong for next year's Olympia.

If he does, kid's gut is gonna be a top attraction.

A man can't lift heavy, be 325 pounds, and expect to maintain any semblance of a "tight" (small) waist.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 08:26:03 AM »
Looks like shit. Good riddance!
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 10:56:46 AM »

A man can't lift heavy, be 325 pounds, and expect to maintain any semblance of a "tight" (small) waist.

Especially at his height.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 12:01:21 PM »
hes done, likely got permanent organ damage, he will quietly fade away now...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 01:09:43 PM »
Lets hope someone has something positive to say about him.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 01:13:45 PM »
Might not live long enough to don the thong for next year's Olympia.

Exactly!!!!  These guys keep wanting to get bigger and bigger.  To do that besides all the genetics and anabolics involved, you need a lot of GH and insulin and eating enough food constantly to make you sick.  You aren't going to keep a tiny waste.  The body doesn't work like that.  You want max size and growth you can't isolate it to just a few muscle groups. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 01:25:55 PM »
Gosh - you guys are so mean, teasing him like that.  He's actually taking a break to go into sales and make his first $1M.  He's joining the pyramid sales scheme started by his mentor...

'Now is your chance to be part of the fastest growing team in the industry. Redcon1 is offering each and every one of you a chance to work for us by becoming a Tier Operator. What does that mean? Instead of telling us you want to work in the supplement industry, show us! The more of your network uses a customizable coupon code the higher ranking you earn. Earn enough sales and the incentives start rolling in. We’re talking about free product** for Tier 3 and Tier 4 Operators, cash and prizes for Tier 2 and 1. And if you’re bad ass enough to make it to a Tier 1 Operator you’ll be taking part in every event that sponsored athletes appear at, not to mention a full time salaried position at Redcon1. So if you’re motivated, want to use the highest quality products on the market, and finally break into the industry that you’ve always dreamed of working in then enroll now to become a Tier Operator.'

**I can't help thinking this reminds me of how college guys sell weed LOL...

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 01:26:24 PM »
I couldn`t care less.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 01:28:06 PM »
Lets hope someone has something positive to say about him.

He's kept a strong hairline...

T

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 01:37:59 PM »
Exactly!!!!  These guys keep wanting to get bigger and bigger.  To do that besides all the genetics and anabolics involved, you need a lot of GH and insulin and eating enough food constantly to make you sick.  You aren't going to keep a tiny waste.  The body doesn't work like that.  You want max size and growth you can't isolate it to just a few muscle groups. 

and before you retort with , "they dont carry the same mass as todays bodybuilders", I think you will find all the bodyparts are pretty similar size wise, except the gut

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 01:41:16 PM »
In that one pic, why does he have a sledgehammer? Working the rails?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 04:37:13 PM »
He's maxed out.  Lol at thinking being 325 lbs is going to do anything good for him.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 07:15:12 AM »
Gosh - you guys are so mean, teasing him like that.  He's actually taking a break to go into sales and make his first $1M.  He's joining the pyramid sales scheme started by his mentor...

'Now is your chance to be part of the fastest growing team in the industry. Redcon1 is offering each and every one of you a chance to work for us by becoming a Tier Operator. What does that mean? Instead of telling us you want to work in the supplement industry, show us! The more of your network uses a customizable coupon code the higher ranking you earn. Earn enough sales and the incentives start rolling in. We’re talking about free product** for Tier 3 and Tier 4 Operators, cash and prizes for Tier 2 and 1. And if you’re bad ass enough to make it to a Tier 1 Operator you’ll be taking part in every event that sponsored athletes appear at, not to mention a full time salaried position at Redcon1. So if you’re motivated, want to use the highest quality products on the market, and finally break into the industry that you’ve always dreamed of working in then enroll now to become a Tier Operator.'

He his recruting his own army of tier warriors, to go battle in all american gyms. He is plotting a muscle mass invasion of the US bodybuilding trenches. Trump should take preventive measures.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 09:03:55 AM »
In the video for the 92 Olympia I believe, Labrada said at that point in the game anyone would be lucky or thrilled to be able to add even a pound or two of muscle.  Back then they knew they were maxed out and the only way to get better is through conditioning.  Now the guys blow up between contests and put their bodies through hell only to look worse.  Bodybuilding needs to get rid of insulin and growth.  That would fix the problem I think.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 02:57:02 PM »

and before you retort with , "they dont carry the same mass as todays bodybuilders", I think you will find all the bodyparts are pretty similar size wise, except the gut

Honestly I don't think any of those guys could stand with mccarver in the size game.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 03:07:56 PM »
Honestly I don't think any of those guys could stand with mccarver in the size game.

Haney was a legitimate 247 at the 88 Olympia, thats the official weigh in, I will bet Dallas hasnt been much over that unofficially.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 03:38:47 PM »
"After competing in the Mr. Olympia the last two years, missing it is going to kill me." -Mccarver

Wouldn't it be the ultimate irony if missing it saves his life?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 03:57:47 PM »
Isn't there a subtler way the Mr. Olympia can be sponsored? >:(

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 03:24:16 AM »
Isn't there a subtler way the Mr. Olympia can be sponsored? >:(

This is bullshit right?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 07:03:16 AM »
Haney was a legitimate 247 at the 88 Olympia, thats the official weigh in, I will bet Dallas hasnt been much over that unofficially.

the last two shots are so gay.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 07:07:09 AM »

Dallas McStupid will find out the hard way.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 07:19:42 AM »
Dallas McStupid will find out the hard way.

You don't think this could possibly be a good earner for him for a time?

Everyday normal people manage to make money off of these schemes. Imagine the potential he has with all the young impressionable kids who are into the whole supp thing. How many of them are going to get a kick out of telling their gym buddies they're part of team Dialysis?

IF he can build up a big enough network it'll reach the point where he can relax while dumb kids make his money.

There's a simpleton in my gym who registered himself as a brand ambassador for a company and he talks about it like he's sponsored. And this guy is in his thirties. Imagine an army of 18-30 Instatwats working their ass off to get 'noticed'.

If Redcon doesn't go tits up that is. At least this company has con in its name...