Author Topic: Palumbo Live with Piana  (Read 16131 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Palumbo Live with Piana
« on: June 20, 2017, 04:35:59 PM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Palumbo Live with Piana
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:56:33 PM »
Lol...22:00 min mark Rich talking about Getbig!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 05:16:07 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=449266.0

This is the thread Rich mentioned

Someone called Amy Waz posted this in the comments of the youtube video

"You POS liar Rich! everything is a lie! I was pregnant when you were with Jane??? And then not it was HCG? Rich I'm SORRY GAME ON YOU LYING POS. I DROPPED CHARGES CUZ WE GOT BACK TOGETHER AND WENT ON A CRUISE IN 2013 and was there in CA IN MID 2013 YOU LIAR!!!! YOU THOUGHT WHAT I RELEASED WAS BAD- THAT WAS RATED G COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE. GAME N RICH. I HAVE SO MUCH PROOF ON YOU YOU WILL BE DONE AND DAVE SHAME ON YOU FOR BELIEVING HIM AND GIGGLING WITH HIM ON SET like he's some role model. You are such a liar it's sick and to put a woman down after you abused me for 8 years. I saved your life on GHB and in case you died I video taped it. you shit yourself and laid in your own crap on GHB not just throw up. I'm so sick of you lying more racist stuff and more stuff on your good buddy Marcus, JC and OTHERS. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TELL THE TRUTH and you failed again. buckle up rich- your done! F'ing liar!!! I never cheated on you and you know it. Enjoy everyday of more proof coming out because you have shown zero proof just what you want people to believe-lies! PMMA onlynin your bicept..do I need to repost your before pics on.all the Mexico trips and the measurements and gains???? "

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 05:58:47 PM »

"You POS liar Rich! everything is a lie! I was pregnant when you were with Jane??? And then not it was HCG? Rich I'm SORRY GAME ON YOU LYING POS. I DROPPED CHARGES CUZ WE GOT BACK TOGETHER AND WENT ON A CRUISE IN 2013 and was there in CA IN MID 2013 YOU LIAR!!!! YOU THOUGHT WHAT I RELEASED WAS BAD- THAT WAS RATED G COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE. GAME N RICH. I HAVE SO MUCH PROOF ON YOU YOU WILL BE DONE AND DAVE SHAME ON YOU FOR BELIEVING HIM AND GIGGLING WITH HIM ON SET like he's some role model. You are such a liar it's sick and to put a woman down after you abused me for 8 years. I saved your life on GHB and in case you died I video taped it. you shit yourself and laid in your own crap on GHB not just throw up. I'm so sick of you lying more racist stuff and more stuff on your good buddy Marcus, JC and OTHERS. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TELL THE TRUTH and you failed again. buckle up rich- your done! F'ing liar!!! I never cheated on you and you know it. Enjoy everyday of more proof coming out because you have shown zero proof just what you want people to believe-lies! PMMA onlynin your bicept..do I need to repost your before pics on.all the Mexico trips and the measurements and gains???? "

Maybe I shouldn't have started that thread! ;D ;D ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 06:02:23 PM »
two wops talking about how they feel about blacks

hmmm

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 06:12:50 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
Free rich piana
w

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 06:20:03 PM »

Jesus, he fucked with the wrong girl, this girl is out for blood. He needs an attorney asap. Pay her off and get her to sign sign a non disclosure. He's done if she keeps going.....

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 06:22:52 PM »
Those additional videos are going to be interesting, Rich being recorded doing a drug deal and G-ing out on GHB, crazy stuff, and you can bet the minute Piana left Dave was on the phone trying to get a hold of Amy Waz, Palumbo is all over this story, he's already done tons of content on it, definitely trying to get his Youtube subs up!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 06:28:46 PM »
26min mark , he is worried about a video of steroid deal he made that i guess he recorded ?  and one that he overdosed on GHB?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 06:45:13 PM »
Rich days getbig.com like 5 times.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 06:45:32 PM »
Who cares what the bitch has to say?hes made plenty of money in the last few years,he should tell her to get fucked and release whatever she has.Who cares what's on tape,drug deals,racist rants,who gives a fuck.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 06:47:41 PM »
Yea, plenty of money to last him until the end of Aug. of 2017 if decided to no longer work

Who cares what the bitch has to say?hes made plenty of money in the last few years,he should tell her to get fucked and release whatever she has.Who cares what's on tape,drug deals,racist rants,who gives a fuck.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 07:04:11 PM »
Yea, plenty of money to last him until the end of Aug. of 2017 if decided to no longer work

I thought he was worth a few million?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 07:51:24 PM »
That's the most articulate he's ever sounded.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 08:11:29 PM »
I like this part. I DROPPED CHARGES CUZ WE GOT BACK TOGETHER AND WENT ON A CRUISE  ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 08:17:12 PM »
DAMN, the girl is crazy. He needs a lawyer asap!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2017, 08:26:09 PM »
not only should he lawyer up but be smart and get a good Jew lawyer yo

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2017, 08:27:17 PM »
He be sniffing like Trump at a debate.
Wondering why he getting all the hate.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2017, 09:56:16 PM »

I think she may be angry. She said it was ok for me to post proof he was in Mexico having his arms filled.

atafic

• Getbig II
  • aquilante vieni qui che ti do lo zuccarino
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2017, 10:33:42 PM »

S. I DROPPED CHARGES CUZ WE GOT BACK TOGETHER AND WENT ON A CRUISE IN 2013
Clynical definition of a nut case

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2017, 10:39:33 PM »
There is an easy fix for this. Rich needs to have an attorney send a cease and desist letter to her. If she doesn't stop he sues her and even if she wins she's out 10K defending herself, but it won't go that far she will stop.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2017, 11:34:46 PM »
There is an easy fix for this. Rich needs to have an attorney send a cease and desist letter to her. If she doesn't stop he sues her and even if she wins she's out 10K defending herself, but it won't go that far she will stop.
Why would he do that? He's a public figure. Is what she is saying "untrue"?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2017, 11:51:38 PM »
Why would he do that? He's a public figure. Is what she is saying "untrue"?

Also mentioned in the video is a blog his ex wife has focused solely on Amy. She has every right to respond to the accusations in that blog along with anything he says which she considers a lie. I think the tapes surfaced because of the blog.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2017, 11:56:59 PM »
His ex girlfriend looks nice, but she's obviously retarded, mentally unstable and full of hate and frustration

Don't stick your dick in crazy! He should have spent his money on hookers instead.