Author Topic: Racist PAWG yelling and demanding to see a white doctor born in Canada  (Read 8541 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Fat, of course. Seems like fat and ignorance come hand-in-hand.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
She's isn't racist, she's a Canadian who's fed up with multiculturalism and brown teeth.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
She's BMC material.

falco

• Getbig V
Maybe the paki doctor actually didn't speak english very good, and couldn't understand the kids issue. And yes, i would hit that, if she buys me dinner.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
typical bitter fat white whore.will end up sucking some Hebrew cock.whites obviously have low sex drive and dont treat their women right.these poor things end up sucking black or brown coke and bore their kids.stop crying about multiculturism.you whites are the main reason behind it.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV

It's freedom of association. If she prefers white doctors, what's wrong with that? I know several people like this and they're not ignorant to shit. Same with race preference for home health aides for loved ones.

To what are such people ignorant?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
It's freedom of association. If she prefers white doctors, what's wrong with that? I know several people like this and they're not ignorant to shit. Same with race preference for home health aides for loved ones.

To what are such people ignorant?

It's a free clinic
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

It's a free clinic

So in other words, you get what you 'pay' for?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT

So does the inability to turn a phrase. It's GO hand-in-hand.

The only hand that anything comes in...oh, nevermind.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
typical bitter fat white whore.will end up sucking some Hebrew cock.whites obviously have low sex drive and dont treat their women right.these poor things end up sucking black or brown coke and bore their kids.stop crying about multiculturism.you whites are the main reason behind it.

Yes, for letting muslim shitskin pakistinki's into our countries, you are right (white demtards)...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The main thing is being fully qualified to do the job.
The medical profession has done a good job of providing qualified professionals , regardless of race.

falco

• Getbig V

Brown coke? With what do you cut it? Dry feces? Must give one heck of a high!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Not pawg.  Middle aged fat broad.  Get a white optometrist.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
So in other words, you get what you 'pay' for?

She isn't paying shit, everyone told her to get lost and she said she couldn't afford it.  Canada is too polite because she would have gotten a beatdown if it was the US the way she was talking. 
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

She isn't paying shit, everyone told her to get lost and she said she couldn't afford it.  Canada is too polite because she would have gotten a beatdown if it was the US the way she was talking. 

Canada is too politically correct you mean. What's wrong with white doctors?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Bingo, imagine if she was across the border in downtown Chicago or Detroit  ;D

Maybe, is she cut back on the Big Mac's and donuts, she could afford to see a private doc for her kids ?
Fuk me, she gets to have her kids see a real doc for free and she's bitching about their race? WTF.

Let's all of us take a deep breath and thank GOD we aren't married to this bitch  ;)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
The main thing is being fully qualified to do the job.
The medical profession has done a good job of providing qualified professionals , regardless of race.

But what if someone wants a doctor who is white AND qualified?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Indian Doctors are very skilled.....look at the stats in US hospitals

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Indian Doctors are very skilled.....look at the stats in US hospitals

:D :D My optometrist is Indian that chick in BEAUTIFUL!!! ;D ;D 

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
Indians doctors born in UK are exceptional. Typical getbig trash jealous because they could never get that job. Indians excel academically and financially, instead of being jealous you should try to replicate that success.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Bingo, imagine if she was across the border in downtown Chicago or Detroit  ;D

Maybe, is she cut back on the Big Mac's and donuts, she could afford to see a private doc for her kids ?
Fuk me, she gets to have her kids see a real doc for free and she's bitching about their race? WTF.

Let's all of us take a deep breath and thank GOD we aren't married to this bitch  ;)

A woman who's not into blacks is a bonus these days

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
:D :D My optometrist is Indian that chick in BEAUTIFUL!!! ;D ;D Going to get my eyes checked next week btw  8)

I seem to have luck with indian dentists.....my procedures are almost painless... ;)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
Indians doctors born in UK are exceptional. Typical getbig trash jealous because they could never get that job. Indians excel academically and financially, instead of being jealous you should try to replicate that success.

they're known to be very good Cardiologists too....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
But what if someone wants a doctor who is white AND qualified?

Then go pay for it.  If you go to a free clinic, then you take what you get
A