Author Topic: Buh-Bye Nancy "Botox" Pelosi!  (Read 4760 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Buh-Bye Nancy "Botox" Pelosi!
« on: June 22, 2017, 08:26:29 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Buh-Bye Nancy "Botox" Pelosi!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 08:56:23 AM »
After 4 Special Election Losses, Panic Is Setting In On The Left
vox.com ^ | Jun 22, 2017
Posted on 6/22/2017, 10:27:22 AM by Helicondelta

Jon Ossoff’s loss in Georgia’s Sixth Congressional election on Tuesday isn’t just a disappointment for liberals. It’s a bright red warning sign, a blaring siren that should alert Democrats everywhere that they will not take back Congress without a radical change in direction.

It looked to some like the party could retake at least one branch in Congress in 2018 just by staying the course. “I don’t think Democrats want a new direction,” House Minority Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on CBS Face the Nation the week after the election.

But since then, Democrats have lost four straight special elections in races for Congress. Top party leaders are defending those losses as representing improvements on the party's baseline. But they at least to appear to suggest that winning the House will be harder than it first seemed. And panic is beginning to seep in.

Pelosi is too toxic, Rep. Filemon Vela of Texas, first elected to Congress in 2012, told Vox on Wednesday.

“To me it’s real simple: The perception of leader Pelosi is so negative that we are not going to be able to walk away from that,” Vela said. “In order to take the House majority back you have to be able to win swing districts ... the perceptions of the leader are so entrenched, they’re not going to change, and the Republican Party is going to continue to spend millions and millions of dollars to tie the leader, who is very unpopular, to those areas.”

(Excerpt) Read more at vox.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 09:19:16 AM »
The Latest: Pelosi confident of her caucus’ support
AP ^ | 6/22/2017
Posted on 6/22/2017, 12:08:23 PM by McGruff

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi says she’s confident she has the support in her caucus despite finger-pointing and frustration after Democrats lost a Georgia special election.

Democrats invested millions in the costliest House race, but Republican Karen Handel beat Jon Ossoff on Tuesday. That drew criticism of Pelosi from fellow Democrats.

Speaking to reporters Thursday, Pelosi said Democrats are proud of the race they ran and she dispelled a question about stepping down.

Said the 77-year-old California lawmaker: “I feel very confident of the support that I have in my caucus.”

Pelosi also responded to President Donald Trump’s tweet that ousting her “would be very bad for the Republican Party.”

Pelosi said: “Usually they go after the most effective leaders because they want to diminish the opportunity that we have.”

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 09:21:40 AM »
The Latest: Pelosi confident of her caucus’ support
AP ^ | 6/22/2017
Posted on 6/22/2017, 12:08:23 PM by McGruff

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi says she’s confident she has the support in her caucus despite finger-pointing and frustration after Democrats lost a Georgia special election.

Democrats invested millions in the costliest House race, but Republican Karen Handel beat Jon Ossoff on Tuesday. That drew criticism of Pelosi from fellow Democrats.

Speaking to reporters Thursday, Pelosi said Democrats are proud of the race they ran and she dispelled a question about stepping down.

Said the 77-year-old California lawmaker: “I feel very confident of the support that I have in my caucus.”

Pelosi also responded to President Donald Trump’s tweet that ousting her “would be very bad for the Republican Party.”

Pelosi said: “Usually they go after the most effective leaders because they want to diminish the opportunity that we have.”

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

Hahaaha!!!

That crusty old hag is not going down without a fight!!

LOVE IT!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 09:23:28 AM »
Hahaaha!!!

That crusty old hag is not going down without a fight!!

LOVE IT!!

These libfagcuntgagball fairies are so damn clueless.   I hope they keep this up. 

Good luck you pajama boy hipster loser communist Bernie supporting failures.   

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 09:33:43 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 10:47:48 AM »
Rush is talking about this now... it's mainly about their poor fundraising $'s the past couple of months.
a

James

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 11:22:25 AM »
The dems were all for her when they took the house and she became the 1st female speaker ( 10 yrs ago).
For a variety of reasons, her political ideals have lost popularity in recent years.

If the dems every want to become a majority again, they need to shift gears.
The ultra liberal ideals of the left are too extreme for most working Americans.

Democrat party approved:

Teacher made students stand up and apologize for their ‘white privilege’

Allegations that a middle school teacher forced several students to stand and apologize for their “white privilege” have rocked a North Carolina school district.

First reported by American Lens, during a meeting of the Rockingham County School Board last month, a woman named Farren Wilkinson made the troubling accusations against a teacher from Western Rockingham Middle School.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3563205/posts

James

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 11:47:48 AM »
Obviously, I think that teacher should be fired IF this incident actually occurred.
The link is to a forum post that claims it did BUT I don't see any newspaper or TV station report link.

2 parents talk about it happening to their children:

Start at 59:50:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]s

James

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 11:57:40 AM »
I just skimmed the lengthy video just posted on Rockingham county board mtg but missed the posted incident?
What time is it discussed because I'm not watching the whole mtg.

2 parents talk about it happening to their children:

Start at 59:50:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]s

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 12:09:03 PM »
Politics aside, Nancy is 77 and looks a lot better then 71 yr old Trump . ;)
Cracks me up how none of his supporters can be honest about what a fat old whale he is.

pathetic diversion away from reality of failed obama/hillary/cuntlosi/liberal/communist jokers

lntense

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 01:06:15 PM »
She is an imbecile.

Good riddance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 01:20:19 PM »
Pelosi: I Am a ‘Target’ Because I Am a ‘Master Legislator,’ ‘Politically Astute Leader’
www.breitbart.com ^ | 22 Jun 2017 | by PAM KEY
Posted on 6/22/2017, 2:15:01 PM by johnk

Thursday when asked about criticisms that her leadership contributed to the recent special election losses for the Democratic Party, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said she was a “target” because she is “a master legislator.”

Pelosi said, “We believe there’s a real opportunity. Now, it’s not a slam dunk. History is on our side, but it takes strategic, unified and disciplined — to have harmony. It doesn’t mean we have anonymity, but we have unity when it comes to that fight. Should I sing my praises? Well, I am a master legislator. I am a strategic politically astute leader. My leadership is recognized by many around the country, and that is why I am able to attract the support that I do which is essential to our election, sad to say.

“I am very pleased that the cooperation that we’re doing working with all the social media and small donor community to change how we communicate but also how we attract resources, intellectual and financial to the party,” she continued. “I have experience in winning the Congress.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 01:35:58 PM »
Pelosi: I Am a ‘Target’ Because I Am a ‘Master Legislator,’ ‘Politically Astute Leader’

Thursday when asked about criticisms that her leadership contributed to the recent special election losses for the Democratic Party, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said she was a “target” because she is “a master legislator.”

Pelosi said, “We believe there’s a real opportunity. Now, it’s not a slam dunk. History is on our side, but it takes strategic, unified and disciplined — to have harmony. It doesn’t mean we have anonymity, but we have unity when it comes to that fight. Should I sing my praises? Well, I am a master legislator. I am a strategic politically astute leader. My leadership is recognized by many around the country, and that is why I am able to attract the support that I do which is essential to our election, sad to say.

“I am very pleased that the cooperation that we’re doing working with all the social media and small donor community to change how we communicate but also how we attract resources, intellectual and financial to the party,” she continued. “I have experience in winning the Congress.

James

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 02:33:08 PM »
Ok I just watched the man and woman speak at 59 min on this issue.
It's obvious that the man in the green shirt was a good father and rightfully pissed off.
This "apologize for your white priv. activity" is horrible and violates educational ethics.
It's clear and obvious ground to FIRE the teacher for this. It's the fault of the teacher NOT
the politicians !

However, in our public education system the President has very little direct influence.
In fact, both political parties have done a lousy job of making education better.
For example, the infamous " No Child Left Behind" act was a Bush / GOP based program.

The so-called mandatory state assessment tests are a direct result of the No Child Left Behind.
The gr K-6 CRCT is considered to be required testing in most school districts.
Let me tell you that CRCT has NO effect on the students grade or learning.
It is used by educational "bureacrats " to collect data and make reports.
THIS is the kind is useless GOV intrusion parents should be fighting against.

You are an idiot with his head in the sand if you can not at least admit that the Divider-in-Chief for 8 years (obama) created the atmosphere for this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »

This is laugh out loud funny.   :)  From the same woman who claimed Democrats were going to keep the House shortly before the GOP wiped them out. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 04:49:36 PM »
1. She was the first female speaker of the house and has been the party leader .
So, it's understandable why she feels she is the anointed one for the dems.
Look how many times Trump said he was the only one to bring real change.

2. Despite her past legislative victories, she's out of touch with the current majority.
Her followers praise her just like Trump's 38%.

3. What do you expect her to say ; " We lack the ability and message to turn these seats from red to blue." ::)

Fuck you and your passive-aggressive bullshit.

Keep Pelosi, Schumer, and run Keith Ellison for POTUS and the GOP will own every seat in every form of government there is.

And Trump's approval well above 50% now and only going higher

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 07:45:55 PM »
 ;D
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 07:05:14 AM »
I petition to keep Nancy Pelosi!

Trump will win 48 states in 2020 by landslide!

Then let Illinois and Califuckup go bankrupt

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 07:13:51 AM »
I petition to keep Nancy Pelosi!

Trump will win 48 states in 2020 by landslide!

Then let Illinois and Califuckup go bankrupt

Let 'em.

They have to come to the negotiation table at some point.  8)

How to Destroy the Democratic Party…Starting in Illinois!