Author Topic: Around blacks, never relax...  (Read 42397 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Around blacks, never relax...
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2017, 02:53:11 PM »
Today on the news. Couple beats fast food owner and her 15 year old daughter because they didn't get enough fries.

Guess the race?

http://nypost.com/2017/06/25/couple-viciously-beats-restaurant-owner-her-teen-daughter-over-fast-food-order/

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2017, 03:10:41 PM »
some of us understands the TRUTH about the dindus. we dont try to hide it. and others like this vince guy keeps thinking like blacks are actually humans and they do nothing wrong thats its societys fault. its the whites fault. its the environments fault . its everyones and everythings elses faults but NOT the dindus. cmon.  any black no matter how "nice " they are will turn chimp at any given moment when the need arises or when they are with other chimps. its kinda funny how the "experts "say that this breed of dog is bad or this breed of animal is bad and they should be put down etc etc. BUT they say  ALL people are the same and should be given the same treatment etc etc. LMFAO. i would turn my back on a rabid hungry  abused pit bull, bear wolf shark etc any day before i would turn my back on a dindu! the animals are much more trustworthy than the chimps. PERIOD!!!!

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2017, 03:33:34 PM »
The problem Vince is you're asking us to pretend that we don't see what's in front of our own eyes every single day. Just today I was in a nice park on a beautiful day but there were these black kids walking around asking people for donations for their basketball team. Yeah, that's just what we need, more black basketball players.  I've seen that same scam my whole fucking life before those kids were even born.

But that's New York City in a nutshell, everywhere you go you have to keep your head on a swivel because of some shady dindu looking to take advantage of someone. I know you don't like it but that's the truth.

Absolutely agree

Life is a fucking IQ test

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2017, 04:42:35 PM »
some of us understands the TRUTH about the dindus. we dont try to hide it. and others like this vince guy keeps thinking like blacks are actually humans and they do nothing wrong thats its societys fault. its the whites fault. its the environments fault . its everyones and everythings elses faults but NOT the dindus. cmon.  any black no matter how "nice " they are will turn chimp at any given moment when the need arises or when they are with other chimps. its kinda funny how the "experts "say that this breed of dog is bad or this breed of animal is bad and they should be put down etc etc. BUT they say  ALL people are the same and should be given the same treatment etc etc. LMFAO. i would turn my back on a rabid hungry  abused pit bull, bear wolf shark etc any day before i would turn my back on a dindu! the animals are much more trustworthy than the chimps. PERIOD!!!!

That was great,I said the turn your back thing just yesterday pretty much the same.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »
whatabout lee haney

he dont turn chimp!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2017, 06:19:16 PM »
Today on the news. Couple beats fast food owner and her 15 year old daughter because they didn't get enough fries.

Guess the race?

http://nypost.com/2017/06/25/couple-viciously-beats-restaurant-owner-her-teen-daughter-over-fast-food-order/

And people rushed and came to the aid of the mother and daughter....

Guess the race.

2 assholes do not speak for an entire race. ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2017, 06:23:06 PM »
The problem Vince is you're asking us to pretend that we don't see what's in front of our own eyes every single day. Just today I was in a nice park on a beautiful day but there were these black kids walking around asking people for donations for their basketball team. Yeah, that's just what we need, more black basketball players.  I've seen that same scam my whole fucking life before those kids were even born.

But that's New York City in a nutshell, everywhere you go you have to keep your head on a swivel because of some shady dindu looking to take advantage of someone. I know you don't like it but that's the truth.

Like you've never seen a white person begging in New York...lol....  If you're going to give an example then do a better job.  Not only that, how do you know it was a scam...could have been for basketball but you're not forced to give anyone money.

A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2017, 06:30:40 PM »

And people rushed and came to the aid of the mother and daughter....

Guess the race.

2 assholes do not speak for an entire race. ::)

Unfortunately, when it comes to blacks, it doesnt just stop at 2 assholes.

Quite many from that race act like buffoons and are violent. It's like they're a different species.
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2017, 06:43:56 PM »

Like you've never seen a white person begging in New York...lol....  If you're going to give an example then do a better job.  Not only that, how do you know it was a scam...could have been for basketball but you're not forced to give anyone money.

The only reason you're coming up with these pathetic, ridiculous excuses is because you happen to be black, and you're taking it personally. If you were white you'd be saying the same shit and you know it.

How do I know it's a scam? LOL. You probably think Three Card Monty is a legitimate game too.

Btw, we still haven't heard you name a city that didn't turn into a shit hole when blacks took over. Rules almost invariably have exceptions except not in this case.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2017, 07:03:11 PM »
The only reason you're coming up with these pathetic, ridiculous excuses is because you happen to be black, and you're taking it personally. If you were white you'd be saying the same shit and you know it.

How do I know it's a scam? LOL. You probably think Three Card Monty is a legitimate game too.

Btw, we still haven't heard you name a city that didn't turn into a shit hole when blacks took over. Rules almost invariably have exceptions except not in this case.

I don't go around blaming white people for everything under the sun and you should follow likewise.  You're the one complaining about some black kids asking for donations which is retarded. 

And no, I haven't named a city because there is no city that "blacks" took over...not only I'm from the South so I don't give a rat's ass about any place above the Mason-Dixon line.  But if I had to name two places, then I would say Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA.  However, crime rates are due to poverty....not race.  You'll have as much crime from a white trailer park as you would from urban housing project.
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2017, 07:07:48 PM »
I could go on all day, Vince:

4th most dangerous city in the US:

For historical population data, see: History of Memphis, Tennessee. According to the 2006–2008 American Community Survey, the racial composition of the city of Memphis was:

Black or African American: 62.6%
White: 31.7% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 29.5%)
Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 5.0%
Asian: 1.7%
Native American: 0.2%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.1%
Some other race: 2.7%
Two or more races: 1.2%

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2017, 07:26:00 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2017, 07:38:02 PM »
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2017, 07:45:51 PM »

Lee priest has the same mentality as u  :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2017, 07:49:39 PM »
No Kangz? Shiiieeeet

They beez de Shittites.

They just need to acknowledge their own miserable history and then turn their collective back on it.  Then, go out and work and study hard to be a decent member of society.

Once you had black. . .  you be  a single mom.  'n' sheit.

Better still, once you've had a job, there's no need to rob.  'n' sheit.  Wiggs is such an idiot. He is more concerned with a made up past than he is with making a better future.   I may give V­³ crap from time to time but Vince is a working man like the rest of us. 

Except of course, for ESFruitness.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2017, 08:43:32 PM »
Ah, Memphis Tennessee.... Doing Gods work over there. Only 6 months into the year and already approaching triple-digit homicides.
http://homicides.commercialappeal.com/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2017, 09:50:51 PM »

I heard about this a while ago and I knew that a lot of the "We was Kangs" people were going to be pissed.  Ancient Egypt has always been interesting to me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2017, 10:32:47 PM »
Ah, Memphis Tennessee.... Doing Gods work over there. Only 6 months into the year and already approaching triple-digit homicides.
http://homicides.commercialappeal.com/

This should be particularly disturbing to Vince as he only cares about the south, but it makes no difference: east, west, north south northeast northwest Midwest it's all the same.

Citing white criminals and white trash isn't a defense either. No one denies these people exist. If I stated that men were taller than women everyone here could cite examples of women who are taller than men but it makes no difference and doesn't falsify the statement as we're talking about groups. And, as a group, blacks are a disaster.

I've noticed that the "Wigger" phenomenon seems to have subsided. It was in its heyday during the MTV era when rap videos romanticized black inner cities. Now, we're in the YouTube era and these places have been exposed as disgusting shit holes, and even dumb white trash have figured out that emulating these lowlives is a bad idea.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2017, 01:55:22 AM »
isn't it funny how the people that are so fixated on race. "black race is a disaster" ..."my race is the best" ....always tend to be life's complete losers

it's as if they have so little to shout about personally that they seek consolation in the achievements/failures of others.

how many numpties that sit on the internet repetitively slagging of this group or that group have actually achieved anything remotely worthwhile in their own lives? very few i would bet.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2017, 03:33:35 AM »
isn't it funny how the people that are so fixated on race. "black race is a disaster" ..."my race is the best" ....always tend to be life's complete losers

it's as if they have so little to shout about personally that they seek consolation in the achievements/failures of others.

how many numpties that sit on the internet repetitively slagging of this group or that group have actually achieved anything remotely worthwhile in their own lives? very few i would bet.

Is this the part where you meltdown again and post your financial records? How worthwhile if your life when you're reduce to that?  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2017, 03:41:13 AM »
Is this the part where you meltdown again and post your financial records? How worthwhile if your life when you're reduce to that?  ;)

yes conker seems to think that posting a document that anyone could have put together

somehow makes him superior

seems mister ethical only judges people by how much money they have

rather ironic considering he hates anyone else that does that

must be horrible going through life with a massive chip on your shoulder
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2017, 03:47:16 AM »

no meltdown kid i just back my sht up....that's what we do here right?

i have a great family, a decent physique(BB related) , a 1 million $ + house, decent yielding investments , a reasonably successful business....

what you achieved in your life again?....apart from 60k inane posts on a pictureless/faceless keyboard warrior handle on a BB forum....and you don't even lift  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2017, 03:53:38 AM »
no meltdown kid i just back my sht up....that's what we do here right?

i have a great family, a decent physique(BB related) , a 1 million $ + house, decent yielding investments , a reasonably successful business....

what you achieved in your life again?....apart from 60k inane posts on a pictureless/faceless keyboard warrior handle on a BB forum....and you don't even lift  :D

LMAO people having a great life don't have ANY need to try and convince other people they are. Keep trying to impress people maybe it will work one day.  ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2017, 04:33:38 AM »
Attn. Hebrews on GB:

> 700 million people will be moving into African cities in the next 35 years – that means building an entire New York City every six months until 2050
> Nine out of the 20 fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa
> African startups raised USD 187.5 million last year
> African venture capital companies reported up to 330% growth last year
> Africa is home to one billion people and 200 million of these are aged 15-24
> Africa has the fastest growing middle class in the world
> Smartphone usage is at a tipping point, expected to reach 400 million users in 2020.

Go back to your kingdom. Rule with dignity!
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2017, 04:48:19 AM »
 :o  Far Too Much Racism in This Thread.

Racism is A Crime

And Crime is For Black People.
 :)