Author Topic: Around blacks, never relax...  (Read 42388 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Around blacks, never relax...
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2017, 08:09:56 AM »
And Africa isn't.
Either is all of Europe, South America, Canada or the aussies. What is your point?
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2017, 08:11:22 AM »
Either is all of Europe, South America, Canada or the aussies. What is your point?

Africa is a shithole.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2017, 08:16:20 AM »
Africa is a shithole.
That didn't answer the question.
It might be, but you trying you used this chart to prove that point, just shows how big of a stupid and uneducated fuck you really are. Hope this helps!
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2017, 08:18:59 AM »
That didn't answer the question.
It might be, but you trying you used this chart to prove that point, just shows how big of a stupid and uneducated fuck you really are. Hope this helps!

Another fucking Internet genius.

If you want to argue the other side of the thread point, go look up the 10 most dangerous cities in the United States and then look at the demographics. Here's a Headstart:

According to the 2010 United States Census, St. Louis had 319,294 people living in 142,057 households, of which 67,488 households were families. The population density was 5,158.2 people per square mile (1,990.6/km²). About 24% of the population was 19 or younger, 9% were 20 to 24, 31% were 25 to 44, 25% were 45 to 64, and 11% were 65 or older. The median age was about 34 years.

The population was about 49.2% African American, 43.9% White (42.2% Non-Hispanic White), 2.9% Asian, 0.3% Native American/Alaska Native, and 2.4% reporting two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.5% of the population.[44]

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2017, 08:41:32 AM »
Africa is a shithole.

You have no idea what's going on with Africa.  Africa is building itself up thanks to mPESA and mKOPA was introduced 10 years ago.  Slums are being converted into ecovillages, food shortages are decreasing, water can now be cleaned.....essentially Africa is becoming self-sufficient and some of you honky mayos don't realize it.  If you were smart, you would invest in it as well.

It takes time but its happenning.

A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2017, 10:00:00 AM »
Prosecutor/Congressman  Trey Gowdy describes black murderers not being charged because witnesses won't come forward:

Horrible that an 8 year old was killed in a drive by and not one witnesses came forth.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2017, 10:16:34 AM »

You have no idea what's going on with Africa.  Africa is building itself up thanks to mPESA and mKOPA was introduced 10 years ago.  Slums are being converted into ecovillages, food shortages are decreasing, water can now be cleaned.....essentially Africa is becoming self-sufficient and some of you honky mayos...

What year is it in your world? Last person I heard use the word "Honky" was George Jefferson.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/274511/life-expectancy-in-africa/

With the exception of North Africa where life expectancy is close to the worldwide average for men and women, life expectancy across all African regions paints a bleak picture. Comparison of life expectancy by continent shows the gap in average life expectancy between Africa and other continent regions. Africa trails Asia, the continent with the second lowest average life expectancy, by 12 years for both males and females. 
Moreover, countries from across the African regions dominate the list of countries with the lowest life expectancy worldwide. Lesotho, belonging to the region of Southern Africa, had the lowest life expectancy of any country for those born in 2014.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2017, 10:26:34 AM »
Horrible that an 8 year old was killed in a drive by and not one witnesses came forth.

Because they are scared of retaliation from gang members.

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2017, 10:34:47 AM »
Because they are scared of retaliation from gang members.

Yeah, but this behavior isn't limited to "black" communities. Organized crime has been doing this for years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2017, 10:38:54 AM »
Yeah, but this behavior isn't limited to "black" communities. Organized crime has been doing this for years.

What do you mean organized crime?
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2017, 10:39:08 AM »

what shooting 8 year olds in drive byes  ???
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2017, 10:41:51 AM »
what shooting 8 year olds in drive byes  ???

Yup.

What's even worse is the Italian and Irish mobs have been shooting infants at point blank range. Before cars they did this on horseback.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2017, 10:44:37 AM »
What do you mean organized crime?

Organized crime is a category of transnational, national, or local groupings of highly centralized enterprises run by criminals who intend to engage in illegal activity, most commonly for money and profit. Somecriminal organizations, such as terrorist groups, are politically motivated

The "mob/mafia" and local gangs. I meant its not something that is restricted to black communities.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2017, 10:47:25 AM »
Organized crime is a category of transnational, national, or local groupings of highly centralized enterprises run by criminals who intend to engage in illegal activity, most commonly for money and profit. Somecriminal organizations, such as terrorist groups, are politically motivated

The "mob/mafia" and local gangs. I meant its not something that is restricted to black communities.

Either way, they would still be scared of retaliation.

Many people don't testify against organized crime syndicates.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2017, 11:04:19 AM »
The only thing this chart proves is that the USA, Japan and china are kicking ass.
And that Africa is a shithole.

mKopa or not.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2017, 11:47:48 AM »
Either way, they would still be scared of retaliation.

Many people don't testify against organized crime syndicates.

Yeah it sucks.

The even sadder part is the people in these communities don't read getbig because if they did they'd know that their lives are so horrible that it would be to their benefit to die even if they were murdered.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2017, 11:56:57 AM »
Yeah it sucks.

The even sadder part is the people in these communities don't read getbig because if they did they'd know that their lives are so horrible that it would be to their benefit to die even if they were murdered.

We need to spread the Getbig-gospel around the world.
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2017, 09:05:17 PM »
vince

what do you make of the hunting in packs mentality of the black folks in these videos

there is a lot of blindside attacks and multiple perpetrators against one victim

that in itself shows a high degree of cowardice which im sure you will condemn

as you seem to have contempt for people who are all mouth

Cowardly but actually pretty rare.  Problem with white people is that the news media portrays black people so much as violent thugs that they are immediately shoke when they are confronted and puss out just like the guy in that vehicle who got out of his car and accepted his beating by a bunch of blacks.  If he had some pride in himself, shit wouldn't fly.

Let me give you an example.  This Junebug is much bigger than this Butterscotch but when he was bullied and pushed, he stood up for himself and left him bleeding.  Its not the size of the dog in a fight but its how much fight that dog has in him.

A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2017, 09:29:51 PM »
Another fucking Internet genius.

If you want to argue the other side of the thread point, go look up the 10 most dangerous cities in the United States and then look at the demographics. Here's a Headstart:

According to the 2010 United States Census, St. Louis had 319,294 people living in 142,057 households, of which 67,488 households were families. The population density was 5,158.2 people per square mile (1,990.6/km²). About 24% of the population was 19 or younger, 9% were 20 to 24, 31% were 25 to 44, 25% were 45 to 64, and 11% were 65 or older. The median age was about 34 years.

The population was about 49.2% African American, 43.9% White (42.2% Non-Hispanic White), 2.9% Asian, 0.3% Native American/Alaska Native, and 2.4% reporting two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.5% of the population.[44]
You're also stupid huh? I'm not argue any point, I'm just pointing out the stupidity in showing a chart that doesn't prove his point.
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2017, 10:03:25 PM »
Black Americans know they are a largely ignorant race with terrible impulse control and a propensity for violence and criminality.  Their culture is full of anger, hate and resentment.  It celebrates dysfunction.  They just wont admit it in from of white people. Much easier to claim racism, throw a tantrum and hope that society will bribe them out of some misplaced white guilt.

I love black people, I know a lot of black people, I've spent a lot of time around black people so I have no doubt that this is the truth.  There are many reason for this, some of them black people's fault and some not, but denying reality doesn't do anyone any good.  You can't solve a problem when you won't admit to having one?  This is why when speaking at AA meetings they make the people say "Hi, my name is ______ and I'm an alcoholic".

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2017, 10:10:34 PM »
Black Americans know they are a largely ignorant race with terrible impulse control and a propensity for violence and criminality.  Their culture is full of anger, hate and resentment.  It celebrates dysfunction.  They just wont admit it in from of white people. Much easier to claim racism, throw a tantrum and hope that society will bribe them out of some misplaced white guilt.

I love black people, I know a lot of black people, I've spent a lot of time around black people so I have no doubt that this is the truth.  There are many reason for this, some of them black people's fault and some not, but denying reality doesn't do anyone any good.  You can't solve a problem when you won't admit to having one?  This is why when speaking at AA meetings they make the people say "Hi, my name is ______ and I'm an alcoholic".

Obviously, you've just friends with n i g g e r s because the vast majority of black people on the face of this planet are the same as every other race.  What makes up an individual's personality is their upbringing and their social status.  Poor people are more likely to do drugs, commits crime, are prone to physical violence, and will steal and shoplift.

If you wish to claim a particular race for violence, then I suggest the one that created things like nuclear bombs and firearms.... :-\
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2017, 10:38:03 PM »
Never relax, always jump n jive

Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2017, 11:14:07 PM »

You have no idea what's going on with Africa.  Africa is building itself up thanks to mPESA and mKOPA was introduced 10 years ago.  Slums are being converted into ecovillages, food shortages are decreasing, water can now be cleaned.....essentially Africa is becoming self-sufficient and some of you honky mayos don't realize it.  If you were smart, you would invest in it as well.

It takes time but its happenning.

No sir, you are way off base. All of the largest water and wastewater treatment projects in Africa have been planned, designed, financed, and constructed by whites. Even the predominantly white "Water For People" and Peace Corps organizations have built thousands of wells and water treatment systems in Africa for the citizens. State and local governments have built very, very few.

And I'm 100% certain I'm up to speed on this moreso than you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2017, 11:23:51 PM »
No sir, you are way off base. All of the largest water and wastewater treatment projects in Africa have been planned, designed, financed, and constructed by whites. Even the predominantly white "Water For People" and Peace Corps organizations have built thousands of wells and water treatment systems in Africa for the citizens. State and local governments have built very, very few.

And I'm 100% certain I'm up to speed on this moreso than you.

Wrong, its a cooperation of both blacks and whites working together which is the way it should be but the thanks mainly goes to music artist Akon who surprisingly helped provide electricity to over 80 million people through his company. 

My point has nothing to really to do with race but more as to the status of Africans which is much better than people in the US realize.  They are building commerce systems without banks involved, electricity without the government, etc.  Its not perfect, there's still slums and plenty of problems but shit is getting done
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2017, 11:30:22 PM »
For Melvin Goodrum

Q