Author Topic: side affects of d-bol  (Read 13077 times)

lockman

• Getbig II
  • pain is nice..extreme pain is extremely nice
side affects of d-bol
« on: April 06, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »
presently on my third cycle of test cyp. and d-bol...just had a quick question about a particular side affect of d-bol...taking 50mgs per day for 4 weeks but I feel really flush and I look like I'm red all over...( sorta like sunburn) had the same effect with my other cycles at smaller doses but not as severe...been drinking plenty of water also...should I cut out the d-bol and switch to a-bombs (never dealt with a-bombs before so don't know if I'll have same affect with them also) or lower my dose ? Or is this a common effect that happens to most.. ???
the punisher

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: side affects of d-bol
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 08:17:24 PM »
go as fast as you can and check your blood pressure before you have a heart attack
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 08:27:57 PM »
presently on my third cycle of test cyp. and d-bol...just had a quick question about a particular side affect of d-bol...taking 50mgs per day for 4 weeks but I feel really flush and I look like I'm red all over...( sorta like sunburn) had the same effect with my other cycles at smaller doses but not as severe...been drinking plenty of water also...should I cut out the d-bol and switch to a-bombs (never dealt with a-bombs before so don't know if I'll have same affect with them also) or lower my dose ? Or is this a common effect that happens to most.. ???
Dbol sucks IMO...the sides I have with it far outweigh the gains. If dbol affects you negatively, then a-bombs will be just as bad.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 08:31:03 PM »
maybe your warm blooded
thats why your so red or your just irish?
take the d-bol and enjoy it.you people find so many excuses
not to do things the right way.
steroids is not a drug
your not going to feel stoned,your not going to see things.
why do you guys take gear if you guys are going to cry and bitch
if you dont like what its doing then stop taking the shit.
CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER!!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 08:43:07 PM »
maybe your warm blooded
steroids is not a drug
There not drugs ::) Then WTF are they?

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 08:49:54 PM »
    The only side effect i got from dbol was alot of zits on my back, but i really dont know if it was the test or the dbol or a combination of the both. anyway i just try to shower twice a day and tan 3 times a week. that helps keeps the zits to a minimum.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 08:50:31 PM »
they are not drugs and if you think so your just as screwed up as the rest of them.

are you high when you take them?
is it mind altering?
can you not controll yourself when on them?
are you going crazy pulling your hair out
robbing your family to get these?

if you answer no to any of these then they would not be considered DRUGS.
the goverment see's them as drugs.but they are not.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 08:51:04 PM »
its mostly from the test

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 08:56:24 PM »
    yeah zeek i think it is cause my first cycle was test alone and i got backnee then too, but now that im on dbol it seems to be a little worse, and this is only the first week.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 09:13:57 PM »
im irish, and yes even with my only test [e] cycle it looks like i have a tan or sunburn. dont mind it.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 09:21:45 PM »
lockman, your blood pressure has been raised. keep the water thing going and watch your sodium/ niacin intake......

....and tell everyone you just got back from the beach ;D

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 09:28:11 PM »
gettinswole
use some lava soap that acne will go away.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 01:25:59 PM »
I get flush as well with any gear  i take.  People ask me have you been tanning?  Im like yep.  Which I do anyway to get rid of the acne i get on my shoulders sometimes.  Definately stay away from a lot of niacin products which are found in the supplements that are supposed to "give you an incredible pump"  .  This will also raise your bp

lockman

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 06:51:55 PM »
maybe your warm blooded
steroids is not a drug
i ain't crying you ass!! just asked a question, no need to start spouting off like a second round third grader...I got an idea..instead of posting, why don't you just go back to watching your broke back mountain video-- moron
the punisher

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 07:34:21 PM »
oh man my bad!

thats funny I just watched that movie.

hey tell your DAD he was great in the movie,maybe you guys can play with

each other and give each other reach arounds.

and its third class to you.SON.

lockman

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »
steroids is  not a drug[/quote]                                                                                                   Websters definition of  a drug is any substance that can be used to modify a chemical process or processes in the body, for example to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, enhance a performance or ability, or to alter states of mind. The word "drug" is etymologically derived from the Dutch/Low German word "droog", which means "dry", since in the past, most drugs were dried plant parts.

So I guess in your infinite wisdom you are far smarter than even a dictionary, which by the way you should use once in a while to improve your spelling and your use of grammar ... your petty remarks have no place on this board and it is obvious that you answer without regards to others...Do you think that people like DIV and Arnold got to be where they are by trash talking and bullying others that post on this board? No-- they honestly try and help people, not try to start a "play ground" fight...Grow up Zeek, I think that you have given some good advise in past posts but you need to cut out the bull, no body wants to put up with that crap..I'm just saying what I believe most board members are thinking...But if you still want to "bully" your way thru the posts, I want to let you know that I'm not going to bow down to your level...I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person ::)
the punisher

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 08:08:40 PM »
maybe your warm blooded
steroids is not a drug

Damn Zeek, lighten up on the dude.  Its not like he asked a stupid question, or a pussified question either.  I cant stand people who f**k with others because they think they hold some type of superiority over them.  In your case maybe its over a rediculous post count???  You know not so long ago I recall you posting a real bitch like whiney ass question about how you couldnt eat and you couldnt sleep while you were on test(or whatever).  Dont be such an ass to a person with a legit problem.  High blood pressure is no joke; not being able to sleep or eat enough is a joke.

lockman --
Go to the doc, tell them what your situation is, tell them about the roids.  They cant call the cops, the worst they can do is probably tell you to stop the juice.(and thats probably cause its illegal anyway)

Good luck

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 08:53:01 PM »
your right LEDD

i apolagise to everyone one on this topic

I forget I was once in this position.

I let my knowledge get over my head instead of helping.

but one point is steroids are not a drug!!!! they are chemicals

they are organic compounds: any of a large group of natural or synthetic
fatty substance containing four carbon rings including sex hormones.

I.E. testosterone runs threw your body naturaly so are you saying that testosterone is a drug that flows threw your body natural.

the only reason STEROIDS are looked at as drugs is cause that is how it is patrade.

as far as AAS it is a hormone that causes muscle and bone growth

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 08:59:20 PM »
as far as your high blood preasure it will balance out.

you have chemicals going threw your body,so your blood preasure will go up a little

nothing to feel worried about unless you feel faint or just sick or you have the shakes.

nothing a candy bar wont help,or a soda. if you get enough suger in your blood it will lower your blood preasure.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2006, 12:14:14 AM »

The redness is due to a combination of blood pressure and/or viscosity of the blood due to D-bol tendency to thicken the blood.

That's a common side. 

Anadrol has the same effect.  If you can't stand it, just stop running it.

50MG is the common dosage.  Break up the dosage throughout the day, that might help.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 03:30:07 AM »
Ban ZEEK As soon as possible. He is dispensing wong information that may cause someone who takes him seriously harm.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 04:40:53 AM »
The dbols cause the same reaction in me:  I can't take 2 let alone 4.  blood pressure sky rockets, my head, face and neck turn beet red and it last all day.  You can try spacing them out throughout the day but that still didn't help me much.  I tried using the blood pressure machines at the pharmacies yet my arm hit 13 inches and no longer fit....

Oddly enough- i tried a few methyl test and it didn't cause anything remotely like what happened with the dbol.  Methyl test may be worse in other areas though so it's a tough call. 

I can do 1 dbol twice a day and not get overly high bp.  spreading them out this way, my bp hit 140 / 108.  Way too high for me.  as without dbol- my bp is normally 110/70.  I  had low blood pressure .  Not much point in doing 1 or 2 dbol per day for many people.   

Zeek is of course, just another handle of one of the many goofs on the board who always post like this.  useless shit meant to get a reaction.  pay no attention.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 08:19:54 AM »
and im wrong because of WHAT?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 08:51:42 AM »
and im wrong because of WHAT?

If you don't know then you don't need to be giving out information kiddo.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2006, 09:30:26 AM »
maybe your the one that dosnt know,but you need to feel

like you know something. Im been dealing with this stuff while you were still

swimming in your fathers balls.