Author Topic: side affects of d-bol  (Read 13058 times)

Johnny Apollo

Re: side affects of d-bol
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 09:51:45 AM »
maybe your the one that dosnt know,but you need to feel

like you know something. Im been dealing with this stuff while you were still

swimming in your fathers balls.

Right...And you think Anabolic Steroids aren't classified as Drugs?

::)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 10:12:36 AM »
they are classified as drugs because of the goverment.

go back in time like when steroids were dicovered and learn something.

when things are used for medical purpose thats when it is classified as drugs

so Ill say it again TESTOSTERONE is a drug from the goverments stand point.

but sisnce you produce this naturally how is it a drug.

i hate people like you you grauate from some SLD class's and you think you know something.

you were one of those dumb ass's that road home on the short bus with socks on your hands so you wouldnt chew on them.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2006, 10:19:14 AM »
they are classified as drugs because of the goverment.

go back in time like when steroids were dicovered and learn something.

when things are used for medical purpose thats when it is classified as drugs

so Ill say it again TESTOSTERONE is a drug from the goverments stand point.

but sisnce you produce this naturally how is it a drug.

i hate people like you you grauate from some SLD class's and you think you know something.

you were one of those dumb ass's that road home on the short bus with socks on your hands so you wouldnt chew on them.

Anabolic steroids are classified as "Performance enhancing drugs".

By definition..

Drug-A drug is any substance that can be used to modify a chemical process or processes in the body, for example to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, enhance a performance or ability, or to alter states of mind.

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Anabolic steroids do just that. They modify the process of protein synthesis in the body thus they are "drugs".

"Testosterone" itself when used in anabolic steroids is a SYNTHETIC form of testosterone which IS often used to treat or cure illness. Used for cancer patients to help them gain weight for instance.

If you've been studying Anabolic Steroids for over 25 years(Which is how old I am) then you really must be a fucking moron not to know these basic things!

Shadyadam

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2006, 10:21:02 AM »

Anabolic steroids are classified as "Performance enhancing drugs".

By definition..

Drug-A drug is any substance that can be used to modify a chemical process or processes in the body, for example to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, enhance a performance or ability, or to alter states of mind.

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Anabolic steroids do just that. They modify the process of protein synthesis in the body thus they are "drugs".

"Testosterone" itself when used in anabolic steroids is a SYNTHETIC form of testosterone which IS often used to treat or cure illness. Used for cancer patients to help them gain weight for instance.

If you've been studying Anabolic Steroids for over 25 years(Which is how old I am) then you really must be a fucking moron not to know these basic things!

Wow....i think that about sums it up! good post...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2006, 11:48:48 AM »
you need you go learn some more youngster

your just like all the other morons that dont go back to time and learn you take

what some one tells you now.here a example since you like to sit a home and jerk off to a poster of JESUS.

How many bibbles were written before your time and how many times has it been changed.

its the same with steroids go back in time and do some research. steroids started be conidered drugs when it could not be taxed and sold legal.

so you go look in a dictionary of the word drug WOW but you didnt look up steroids.

the dictionary is changed so many times,Your ingorance really makes me just want to stab you in the neck.

you might have taken one injection in your life and now your on here as a pro.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2006, 02:29:54 PM »
How about the ilegal pill ecstasy that people take to enhance their club experience. It raises a natural chemical in the brain.  so its not a drug since it was legal at one time.  confusing.  I think steroids would be classified a drug. But I think the media over emphasize some negative aspects of it that a few people may have like the tempers, and medical problems.  Sure if you do to much of anything your going to have consequences.  Ive never had the tempers or punched walls yes I could but never have.  These people have underlying isssues or are pre disposed to this anyway They should make liqour illegal it does a lot more harm than steroids

Just some thoughts

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2006, 03:15:34 PM »
good point

MDMA was legal and all of a sudden its not. now its called a narcotic drug

it sure wasnt bad when the DR.'s wre perscibing the stuff

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 04:12:17 PM »
you guys need to channel this energy back into the gym and not the forum for Christ sake... if yall have time to argue whether or not steroids are classified as a drug, you must not be working your calves and forearms.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

lockman

• Getbig II
  • pain is nice..extreme pain is extremely nice
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 07:12:31 PM »
you guys need to channel this energy back into the gym and not the forum for Christ sake... if yall have time to argue whether or not steroids are classified as a drug, you must not be working your calves and forearms.

WORD!!!! you hit the nail right square on the head dude!!!!

--lock--
the punisher

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 07:23:51 PM »
true true

i give you that, but i dont work out calves, i do enough walking up and down stairs for work.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2006, 09:08:32 PM »
true true

i give you that, but i dont work out calves, i do enough walking up and down stairs for work.

thats like saying i dont work abs because I fuck alot
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2006, 09:15:24 PM »
who give a shite what you do.

you better hit the gym

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 03:49:20 AM »
you need you go learn some more youngster

your just like all the other morons that dont go back to time and learn you take

what some one tells you now.here a example since you like to sit a home and jerk off to a poster of JESUS.

How many bibbles were written before your time and how many times has it been changed.

its the same with steroids go back in time and do some research. steroids started be conidered drugs when it could not be taxed and sold legal.

so you go look in a dictionary of the word drug WOW but you didnt look up steroids.

the dictionary is changed so many times,Your ingorance really makes me just want to stab you in the neck.

you might have taken one injection in your life and now your on here as a pro.

Your post made absolutely no sense.

You're failing to realize that "Drug" has a specific definition in the english language. "Anabolic steroids" fit that definition by their nature.
A drug is any substance used to modify the chemical processes of the body. ANABOLIC STEROIDS DO JUST THAT! So "BY DEFINITION" they are drugs.

Anabolic steroids were considered drugs FAR prior to their being criminalized without a prescription in America.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 03:51:32 AM »
How about the ilegal pill ecstasy that people take to enhance their club experience. It raises a natural chemical in the brain.  so its not a drug since it was legal at one time.  confusing.  I think steroids would be classified a drug. But I think the media over emphasize some negative aspects of it that a few people may have like the tempers, and medical problems.  Sure if you do to much of anything your going to have consequences.  Ive never had the tempers or punched walls yes I could but never have.  These people have underlying isssues or are pre disposed to this anyway They should make liqour illegal it does a lot more harm than steroids

Just some thoughts

Exstacy is a drug by definition. Methamphetamine has been a drug since it was created. It's legality makes NO DIFFERENCE to it being a "Drug" or not being a drug. That doesn't make a bit of sense.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2006, 03:59:11 AM »
zeek,

I understand you argument about drug versus steroid and the classifications involved.  It's funny as I sort of agree with you in that when I say drug dealer- i am referring to people that sell coke, Heroin, E, special K , meth and whatever else.  If I want to refer to a guy who deals in steroids- i simply say the steroid dealer.  or something like that.

Unfortunately, for the people in charge, little distinction is made between the two and in all likelihood, the line separating these two events is becoming blurred: In order to meet the demand of their customers- steroid dealers are jumping into the other areas.  And usually with disastrous results as the rec/street drug dealers are almost always more ruthless than the steroid dealers. 

Anyway, my comment was specifically directed to your post where you sort of said to ignore the side effects, that your body would get used to it.  This could be true yet it seemed a bit premature.  I wouldn't have told him to keep going with it. 

ciao!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 04:23:05 AM »
zeek,

I understand you argument about drug versus steroid and the classifications involved.  It's funny as I sort of agree with you in that when I say drug dealer- i am referring to people that sell coke, Heroin, E, special K , meth and whatever else.  If I want to refer to a guy who deals in steroids- i simply say the steroid dealer.  or something like that.

Unfortunately, for the people in charge, little distinction is made between the two and in all likelihood, the line separating these two events is becoming blurred: In order to meet the demand of their customers- steroid dealers are jumping into the other areas.  And usually with disastrous results as the rec/street drug dealers are almost always more ruthless than the steroid dealers. 

Anyway, my comment was specifically directed to your post where you sort of said to ignore the side effects, that your body would get used to it.  This could be true yet it seemed a bit premature.  I wouldn't have told him to keep going with it. 

ciao!

You aren't educated enough to know the vast definition of the word "Drug".

Steroids are drugs.

Tylenol is a drugs.

Cough Syrups are drugs.

Caffeene is a Drug.

Nicotine is a Drug.

They all fit the definition of "Drug" that I posted.

Drug
-A drug is any substance that can be used to modify a chemical process or processes in the body, for example to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, enhance a performance or ability, or to alter states of mind.

This includes ANY substance that fits this definition.

Illegal narcotics aren't the only type of drugs contrary to popular belief.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 04:40:40 AM »

You aren't educated enough to know the vast definition of the word "Drug".
Steroids are drugs.
Tylenol is a drugs.
Cough Syrups are drugs.
Caffeene is a Drug.
Nicotine is a Drug.
They all fit the definition of "Drug" that I posted.
This includes ANY substance that fits this definition.

Illegal narcotics aren't the only type of drugs contrary to popular belief.

thanks for your concern over my educational status.  I'll keep mine as it is but once again, thanks for your input.

The comment was more about how people wish to separate these two things - in their minds- not according to legal or medical definitions. 

You are correct in that everything is essentially a 'chemical" and there really is no difference between the hard/street drugs versus steroids and the stuff you buy in the pharmacy at your local Walgreens. 

Everything we put into our body is a chemical or some sort since it is made of elements.  So it is a fool's argument to keep rehashing that old saw.

Zeek/ JA, or whoever,

the advice to have the guy "stay the course" could have been ill-advised.  That is the extent of my post.  I think you meant well but didn't consider that the guy may not enjoy these side effects or be able to tolerate them without having some sort of incident.  The high blood pressure thing is not enjoyable.  I don't know how these obese red-faced purple-skinned people walk around in that condition.

The drug versus chemical argument is entirely beside the point of my post. 

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2006, 04:50:10 AM »
Chemically there is a HUGE difference between anabolic steroids and say...Cocaine or Heroin. But they are still both "Drugs".

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2006, 04:57:00 AM »
Chemically there is a HUGE difference between anabolic steroids and say...Cocaine or Heroin. But they are still both "Drugs".

yes, agreed.  and I have said as much in my posts.  They have a pharmacological effect on the human body.   They are indeed chemicals that induce drug effects: alterations in the normal physiological response.   

What is interesting is that some research is going in the other direction: since all drugs are chemicals, are all chemicals drugs?  Looking at the specific extracts of potato or beet; some show positive or negative effects on people.  So can the mere fact of eating these things confer a drug like effect on people? 

or

Since Carbohydrates alter serotonin levels which then modulate other drug levels/responses; can Carbohydrates be labelled a drug?

It is fascinating stuff. 

it is a good topic of conversation.

again, the advice to 'stay the course' may not have been prudent.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2006, 05:04:22 AM »
yes, agreed.  and I have said as much in my posts.  They have a pharmacological effect on the human body.   They are indeed chemicals that induce drug effects: alterations in the normal physiological response.   

What is interesting is that some research is going in the other direction: since all drugs are chemicals, are all chemicals drugs?  Looking at the specific extracts of potato or beet; some show positive or negative effects on people.  So can the mere fact of eating these things confer a drug like effect on people? 

or

Since Carbohydrates alter serotonin levels which then modulate other drug levels/responses; can Carbohydrates be labelled a drug?

It is fascinating stuff. 

it is a good topic of conversation.

again, the advice to 'stay the course' may not have been prudent.

Why can't eating beets be considered a drug?

Smoking a "weed" is after all!

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2006, 05:37:50 AM »

Why can't eating beets be considered a drug?

Smoking a "weed" is after all!

good point.

so eating is actually ingesting a drug.  okay.  now all we have to do is convince everyone else.  I think it is such an important subject that it is worth devoting your entire life's work to it!

Let me know how it turns out.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2006, 06:43:51 AM »
think what ya want.

Im done youll learn something some day JOHNNY.

go back to the 1950's and find your info,other then that

take it how ever you want.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2006, 08:17:50 AM »
think what ya want.

Im done youll learn something some day JOHNNY.

go back to the 1950's and find your info,other then that

take it how ever you want.

"Zeet" I've refuted your false claims and proven what I have stated. Anabolic steroids ARE drugs. Drugs aren't confined to illegal nartcotics. Point simple blank.

Now stop reading shit from the 1950's and read modern day science.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2006, 08:32:37 AM »
I think tomatoes could be classified as a drug....... Lycopene is found in that and Lycopene is used in vitamin formulas and this can help alter your chemical process just like zinc, vitamin e and.  So supplements and vitamins would fit that list as well right??

Ok everyone lets get the **** off this topic now. hahah

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2006, 09:13:57 AM »
yes lets get off the topic

since people like Johnny dont know there ass from a whole in the wall

and thinks all of a sudden steroids just came in to the picture in 1990's

instead of looking at the whole picture,you beleave in what you want in your

lazy mind.