Author Topic: people dont listen they think there situation is unlike anyother,,w/ astrology  (Read 569 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
tried to help this older black woman who gets dizzy spells and in a ton of meds
a real sweet lady unfortunatly not privy to hear that i used to govthrough the same dizzyness wen i was very lean. so instead i drop the advices and just continue to fix her ceiling  and laughed with her like a fair weather friend when deep down i knew i had the answer to help out oh well..

not like this is anything new especially with women
they just dont listen

ever wonder when the days will be near to connect or ping to someone against there will or unknowingly in this possible matrix of life and steer them on to a superior path?

i heard a great podcast latley breaking down horoscopes and the fairy tales of astrology

whats sad is everyones horoscope is innacurate because if you are an aquariuos youre actually a capricorn ... this takes into account the wobble of the earth degrasse tyson explains this, in other words whatever was a scorpio pisces or whatever a 1000 years ago is something different today

astrology is totally wacked sure u knew that maybe u didnt, but u didnt knowwhy

the main problem with astrology or the elephant in the room is HOW does a planet(and its vibration)  effect you or anything else. astrology and horoscopes fail to adress this

if ive missed something let me know
A

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Dude, that was awesome knowledge you just dropped right there. Whatever you were on a few years ago when you were writing jibberish, I'm glad you stopped because you've been spot on as of late.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'