Author Topic: trump if theres a problem u dont whine or complain , making u look like a bitch  (Read 5090 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
being anti trump is being anti american.

thats fine. but you need to leave.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
really. well i know the opposite to be true, because i have family in greece.

actually i dont, just wanna point out what a meaningless thing that is to say.

just as iron disciple quote some random german woman (outta 80 million german people)

and then goes off to say " But we are definitely a country of self-centered idiots."

i hope iron disciple leaves the us. he doesnt deserve to be an american citizen.

maybe he can find a home someplace where people are not self centered idiots. where people do so much for the world. unlike the us.

i hope he leaves today! GET ON THAT PLANE iron disciple, you have work to do for humanity!

but of course he wont. he'll stay on getbig posting shit. when he's not getting "facts" from "intelligent" german women.
 ::)

-Humorous reply with some truths included. No one, including me, can possibly know what the entire population of another country thinks about Trump. Unlike you though, I do know people....

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
-Humorous reply with some truths included. No one, including me, can possibly know what the entire population of another country thinks about Trump. Unlike you though, I do know people....

anytime we need to know what the world thinks about anything regarding usa we just call a random number to someone in germany.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
anytime we need to know what the world thinks about anything regarding usa we just call a random number to someone in germany.

More humor.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The funny thing is that republicans always say how democrats are whiny and sensitive.

Holy crap, talk about whining, Trump takes the cake. Ive never seen someone whine so much on social media. Geez, get a grip! He whines more than a 15 year old emo kid.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The funny thing is that republicans always say how democrats are whiny and sensitive.

Holy crap, talk about whining, Trump takes the cake. Ive never seen someone whine so much on social media. Geez, get a grip! He whines more than a 15 year old emo kid.

This is because his emotional maturity has not made it to that of a 15 year old.

gh2

• Getbig II
Ok, for someone living in Europe I will enlighten you to how the majority of the western world views Trump/USA. This could quickly become an essay so I'll try to condense it to points for the TLDR crowd:

1. Trump, Kardashians and Bruce Jenner symbolizes the American society for most Europeans at the moment. Vulgar, rude, self centered, superficial, narcissistic and frankly lacking in knowledge. Letting a man from a reality show with weak social skills or knowledge about politics to lead the most powerful and also aggressive nation on the planet is scary to most people here. The guy earns money every time the US use their missiles and weaponry from his stocks in the military industry and is just an obnoxious bully.

2. Your political system is flawed in so many ways. The corruption with your lobbying is so in-your-face that it is disgusting. Funding politicians to get benefits once the politician is in charge is just blatant corruption. I am not saying I am happy with our own system, politicians will always be the worst lying scum bags on earth. At least criminals "only" hurt a few people every time they do something but politicians fuck the whole population with their laws. Hillary was not a good choice, but we are asking how Trump could possibly be the best you have? Really? But he is a perfect symbol of what American society has become unfortunately (see 1).

3. We also have a lot of "dumb" people here but first of all we are not as loud as you are. Your dumb fucks like to brag about their ignorance. They "don't give a shit" what others think of them which in itself is fine but do you have to proclaim how proud you are to the whole world? Your dumb fucks are so extreme. Our dumb fucks are fucking stupid but are turned down a notch on every level; ignorance, narcissism, nationalism and so on.

4. We have supporters of Trump too but what they like about him is probably the same reason Americans voted for him; they want something else then the typical slick stereotype of a politician. Unfortunately, like most politicians, he won't be able to do much for you because ultimately his goal is self centered; make money, have power, show it off. He will then wrap it in some "cute" phrase like "Make America great again" and the population will believe it.

5. You believe your country is the best in the world and that everybody wants to come there. Now most people will love their country no matter which country they live in because they are indoctrinated by the government to feel this way since they are easier to control then. Basically, most people are sheep and they don't want to leave the comfort of the heard. The point where you are wrong is the everybody wants to go to the US. Let me rephrase that: most indoctrinated people want to come to the US. Your country has no more or less rights then other western countries. The right to bear arms possibly but then you have several states that ban the most normal things so it's pretty even. You get a lot of dumb fucks from other countries but the educated ones that can think for themselves mostly believe our own country is a better place to be. I hardly know anyone who would like to live in the US, we only contemplate going there on vacation.

Lastly I want to say that your country has a lot of amazing people (just like any other country) and your potential for making the WORLD a better place is great since your technology is leading and your resources are vast, it's just sad that your government wishes to use it's money keeping your country at war for decades, keeping you prison industry going by incarcerating as many citizens as possible because of your insanely strict laws and having your politicians being bought and controlled by the corporate complex. There is nothing inherently bad about the US but your propaganda machine (Hollywood, films, TV shows, musicians) and culture is shoved down our throats. We mostly like it, it's really good at its best, we just have to be careful to not forget that this is not how reality is and your culture starts trends in other countries that are shit. But that is the weak dumb fucks in our countries fault, not yours.  ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Ok, for someone living in Europe I will enlighten you to how the majority of the western world views Trump/USA. This could quickly become an essay so I'll try to condense it to points for the TLDR crowd:

1. Trump, Kardashians and Bruce Jenner symbolizes the American society for most Europeans at the moment. Vulgar, rude, self centered, superficial, narcissistic and frankly lacking in knowledge. Letting a man from a reality show with weak social skills or knowledge about politics to lead the most powerful and also aggressive nation on the planet is scary to most people here. The guy earns money every time the US use their missiles and weaponry from his stocks in the military industry and is just an obnoxious bully.

2. Your political system is flawed in so many ways. The corruption with your lobbying is so in-your-face that it is disgusting. Funding politicians to get benefits once the politician is in charge is just blatant corruption. I am not saying I am happy with our own system, politicians will always be the worst lying scum bags on earth. At least criminals "only" hurt a few people every time they do something but politicians fuck the whole population with their laws. Hillary was not a good choice, but we are asking how Trump could possibly be the best you have? Really? But he is a perfect symbol of what American society has become unfortunately (see 1).

3. We also have a lot of "dumb" people here but first of all we are not as loud as you are. Your dumb fucks like to brag about their ignorance. They "don't give a shit" what others think of them which in itself is fine but do you have to proclaim how proud you are to the whole world? Your dumb fucks are so extreme. Our dumb fucks are fucking stupid but are turned down a notch on every level; ignorance, narcissism, nationalism and so on.

4. We have supporters of Trump too but what they like about him is probably the same reason Americans voted for him; they want something else then the typical slick stereotype of a politician. Unfortunately, like most politicians, he won't be able to do much for you because ultimately his goal is self centered; make money, have power, show it off. He will then wrap it in some "cute" phrase like "Make America great again" and the population will believe it.

5. You believe your country is the best in the world and that everybody wants to come there. Now most people will love their country no matter which country they live in because they are indoctrinated by the government to feel this way since they are easier to control then. Basically, most people are sheep and they don't want to leave the comfort of the heard. The point where you are wrong is the everybody wants to go to the US. Let me rephrase that: most indoctrinated people want to come to the US. Your country has no more or less rights then other western countries. The right to bear arms possibly but then you have several states that ban the most normal things so it's pretty even. You get a lot of dumb fucks from other countries but the educated ones that can think for themselves mostly believe our own country is a better place to be. I hardly know anyone who would like to live in the US, we only contemplate going there on vacation.

Lastly I want to say that your country has a lot of amazing people (just like any other country) and your potential for making the WORLD a better place is great since your technology is leading and your resources are vast, it's just sad that your government wishes to use it's money keeping your country at war for decades, keeping you prison industry going by incarcerating as many citizens as possible because of your insanely strict laws and having your politicians being bought and controlled by the corporate complex. There is nothing inherently bad about the US but your propaganda machine (Hollywood, films, TV shows, musicians) and culture is shoved down our throats. We mostly like it, it's really good at its best, we just have to be careful to not forget that this is not how reality is and your culture starts trends in other countries that are shit. But that is the weak dumb fucks in our countries fault, not yours.  ;)

So much ignorance in this post that I don't even know where to start.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Most of you posting here are naïve/ridiculous if you think politicians care about you.  The majority of them are criminal elitists.  Laws/rules that apply to us, do not apply to them.  Total hypocrisy. 

There is no fixing this world using the current systems in place. 

Things only get worse, not better.  Get used to it.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
actually the world is getting better, not worse.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
How's Germany going these days with their Political decisions? Reasons like that is why Trump won.

Also if you think America is corrupt with paying for politicians you should see Australia  :D.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I find this thread to be ironic since getbiggers whine and complain each and every day

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
actually the world is getting better, not worse.

Over the long term, the world is getting worse... much worse.  Ask your parents and your grandparents... they will confirm this.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Over the long term, the world is getting worse... much worse.

yes eventually we will need to colonize the stars if thats what youre saying.

in the meantime, it keeps getting better!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
yes eventually we will need to colonize the stars if thats what youre saying.

in the meantime, it keeps getting better!

Please make a list how/what things are getting better.  I'll add the facts to refute them.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Please make a list how/what things are getting better.  I'll add the facts to refute them.

ok let's see...

"Over the last 30 years, the share of the global population living in absolute poverty has declined from 53% to under 17%."

pretty good news!

"in the last 16 years, child labor is down by over 50%"

pretty good news!

In the last 25 years, under-five mortality rates have dropped by 50%.

pretty good news!

"Guinea worm is a nasty parasite that used to affect over 3.5 million people only 30 years ago. Today, thanks to advances in medical technologies, research and therapeutics, the parasite has almost been eradicated."

pretty good news!

"As recent as the early 80s and mid-90s, there were over 50 violent crime victims per 1,000 individuals in the US, Recently, this number has dropped threefold to 15 victims per 1,000 people."

pretty good news!

"teen pregnancy is at an all time low!"

"combat deaths are at their lowest in 100 years!"

"average iq scores up 24 points since 1914!"

"renewables now produce 24% of the worlds electricity!"

"ozone layer is recovering!"

"worldwide gender inequality down by 20% since 1995!"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
I've noticed that the most vocal critics of Trump are located in other countries that are going to shit faster than anywhere on the planet. It's like they're in loser denial or something.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
ok let's see...

"Over the last 30 years, the share of the global population living in absolute poverty has declined from 53% to under 17%."

pretty good news!

"in the last 16 years, child labor is down by over 50%"

pretty good news!

In the last 25 years, under-five mortality rates have dropped by 50%.

pretty good news!

"Guinea worm is a nasty parasite that used to affect over 3.5 million people only 30 years ago. Today, thanks to advances in medical technologies, research and therapeutics, the parasite has almost been eradicated."

pretty good news!

"As recent as the early 80s and mid-90s, there were over 50 violent crime victims per 1,000 individuals in the US, Recently, this number has dropped threefold to 15 victims per 1,000 people."

pretty good news!

"teen pregnancy is at an all time low!"

"combat deaths are at their lowest in 100 years!"

"average iq scores up 24 points since 1914!"

"renewables now produce 24% of the worlds electricity!"

"ozone layer is recovering!"

"worldwide gender inequality down by 20% since 1995!"

Just the type of things I expected. 

Cancer rates and prescription/opiate drug dependency are at an all time high and the US dollar buys less than it ever did before... but hey, at least gender inequality is down 20%!   ::) ::) ::) 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V

Cancer rates and prescription/opiate drug dependency are at an all time high and the US dollar buys less than it ever did before... but hey, at least gender inequality is down 20%!   ::) ::) ::) 

so you rather turn back the clock and have people die earlier, be poorer, or maybe you fancy being drafted to vietnam or take on nazi germany in ww2?

but, no, youre worried about getting less for your us dollar!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I find this thread to be ironic since getbiggers whine and complain each and every day

Exactly. You have to love how getbiggers call everyone else sensitive, yet they whine about everything. Most getbiggers are extremely hypocritical.
X

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I've noticed that the most vocal critics of Trump are located in other countries that are going to shit faster than anywhere on the planet. It's like they're in loser denial or something.

Yep, like the one who attacked Ivanka Trump when she went there about her Dad's supposed mistreatment of women, but it was one of the countries letting in immigrants that were raping it's citizens (can't remember if it was Germany)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
so you rather turn back the clock and have people die earlier, be poorer, or maybe you fancy being drafted to vietnam or take on nazi germany in ww2?

but, no, youre worried about getting less for your us dollar!

I didn't say any of those things.  You are a moronic fucktard. 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
I didn't say any of those things.  You are a moronic fucktard. 

you said things are getting worse not better.

i showed you the opposite is true.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
rumor  has it that he will leave the presidency soon to train for the 2018 Olympia.
F

Dave D

• Getbig V

Death is inevitable brother. If we eliminate cancer heart disease will be at record highs.  Inflation is exactly what it suggests. The dollar is worth less every year. A dollar held a lot of value in 1903.....

Prescription drugs are a legalized criminal activity. But, as with cancer, there will always be something that is unfair and unjust.

Your best bet is to make your life better and your community as well. Massive change starts with the individual.