Author Topic: trump if theres a problem u dont whine or complain , making u look like a bitch  (Read 5078 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Ok, for someone living in Europe I will enlighten you to how the majority of the western world views Trump/USA. This could quickly become an essay so I'll try to condense it to points for the TLDR crowd:

1. Trump, Kardashians and Bruce Jenner symbolizes the American society for most Europeans at the moment. Vulgar, rude, self centered, superficial, narcissistic and frankly lacking in knowledge. Letting a man from a reality show with weak social skills or knowledge about politics to lead the most powerful and also aggressive nation on the planet is scary to most people here. The guy earns money every time the US use their missiles and weaponry from his stocks in the military industry and is just an obnoxious bully.

2. Your political system is flawed in so many ways. The corruption with your lobbying is so in-your-face that it is disgusting. Funding politicians to get benefits once the politician is in charge is just blatant corruption. I am not saying I am happy with our own system, politicians will always be the worst lying scum bags on earth. At least criminals "only" hurt a few people every time they do something but politicians fuck the whole population with their laws. Hillary was not a good choice, but we are asking how Trump could possibly be the best you have? Really? But he is a perfect symbol of what American society has become unfortunately (see 1).

3. We also have a lot of "dumb" people here but first of all we are not as loud as you are. Your dumb fucks like to brag about their ignorance. They "don't give a shit" what others think of them which in itself is fine but do you have to proclaim how proud you are to the whole world? Your dumb fucks are so extreme. Our dumb fucks are fucking stupid but are turned down a notch on every level; ignorance, narcissism, nationalism and so on.

4. We have supporters of Trump too but what they like about him is probably the same reason Americans voted for him; they want something else then the typical slick stereotype of a politician. Unfortunately, like most politicians, he won't be able to do much for you because ultimately his goal is self centered; make money, have power, show it off. He will then wrap it in some "cute" phrase like "Make America great again" and the population will believe it.

5. You believe your country is the best in the world and that everybody wants to come there. Now most people will love their country no matter which country they live in because they are indoctrinated by the government to feel this way since they are easier to control then. Basically, most people are sheep and they don't want to leave the comfort of the heard. The point where you are wrong is the everybody wants to go to the US. Let me rephrase that: most indoctrinated people want to come to the US. Your country has no more or less rights then other western countries. The right to bear arms possibly but then you have several states that ban the most normal things so it's pretty even. You get a lot of dumb fucks from other countries but the educated ones that can think for themselves mostly believe our own country is a better place to be. I hardly know anyone who would like to live in the US, we only contemplate going there on vacation.

Lastly I want to say that your country has a lot of amazing people (just like any other country) and your potential for making the WORLD a better place is great since your technology is leading and your resources are vast, it's just sad that your government wishes to use it's money keeping your country at war for decades, keeping you prison industry going by incarcerating as many citizens as possible because of your insanely strict laws and having your politicians being bought and controlled by the corporate complex. There is nothing inherently bad about the US but your propaganda machine (Hollywood, films, TV shows, musicians) and culture is shoved down our throats. We mostly like it, it's really good at its best, we just have to be careful to not forget that this is not how reality is and your culture starts trends in other countries that are shit. But that is the weak dumb fucks in our countries fault, not yours.  ;)

Great post, captures the perception very accurately.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yup, Trump is a big fat moron that bitches about that being the President of the USA is hard work. No Shit, its more work then playing with daddy's money and grabbing pussy.

haha, when did he bitch that being president is hard work? lol
X

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
I was speaking to a beautiful German woman last night. Very intelligent as well. And it's quite interesting ( at least to me ) how the world views us, as Trump is merely a reflection of the majority of people in our country. And well, the world seems to feel sad for us. As in " You Americans really should know better. And it's quite sad to see the majority of your country so ignorant and in the dark. "

I love my country. But we are definitely a country of self-centered idiots.

You yanks think the whole world is thinking and talking about the usa. Check the world map. There is more to the world than the usa. Usa is small in number of people. Those who do contemplate about your nation wonder why out of 330 milion people such a baboon is voted POTUS?? Why choose such weird candidates like trump and hillery clinton? And old hag and a bully. Where are the carismatic leaders?? But who knows he made it to the whitehouse so he may just do another thing that seems impossible and that is deliver on his promisses. Usa is a land full of redneck hillbillys but i have to admit now that trump is potus it is proven that anything IS possible in the usa and that the usa IS the land of opportunities. First they laughed at him, then the ignored him, then the fought him, the he won. Btw I met Trumps cousin in rehab and he told me Trump is a terrible loser when it comes to playing monopoly, he hates lose that game. I trained that cousin during his time in rehab and he payed me in 7lbs of gold bars.
O

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
You yanks think the whole world is thinking and talking about the usa.

No, I don't, actually. But I see your point and agree with most of your post.

youandme

• Getbig V
I was speaking to a beautiful German woman last night. Very intelligent as well. And it's quite interesting ( at least to me ) how the world views us, as Trump is merely a reflection of the majority of people in our country. And well, the world seems to feel sad for us. As in " You Americans really should know better. And it's quite sad to see the majority of your country so ignorant and in the dark. "

Calling a woman intelligent? Did one hand type while the other raised a limp wrist with a pink bandana?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

The reality is that Trump represents total complacency and apathy in this country
That is the only "majority" that he represents
Only about 60% of eligible voters bothered to show up an vote and Trump didn't get a majority of those votes

And Trump is the whiniest little bitch to every occupy the oval office

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
First, you say this:

Ok, for someone living in Europe I will enlighten you to how the majority of the western world views Trump/USA. This could quickly become an essay so I'll try to condense it to points for the TLDR crowd:

1. Trump, Kardashians and Bruce Jenner symbolizes the American society for most Europeans at the moment. Vulgar, rude, self centered, superficial, narcissistic and frankly lacking in knowledge. Letting a man from a reality show with weak social skills or knowledge about politics to lead the most powerful and also aggressive nation on the planet is scary to most people here. The guy earns money every time the US use their missiles and weaponry from his stocks in the military industry and is just an obnoxious bully.

2. Your political system is flawed in so many ways. The corruption with your lobbying is so in-your-face that it is disgusting. Funding politicians to get benefits once the politician is in charge is just blatant corruption. I am not saying I am happy with our own system, politicians will always be the worst lying scum bags on earth. At least criminals "only" hurt a few people every time they do something but politicians fuck the whole population with their laws. Hillary was not a good choice, but we are asking how Trump could possibly be the best you have? Really? But he is a perfect symbol of what American society has become unfortunately (see 1).

Then, you say this:

3. We also have a lot of "dumb" people here but first of all we are not as loud as you are. Your dumb fucks like to brag about their ignorance. They "don't give a shit" what others think of them which in itself is fine but do you have to proclaim how proud you are to the whole world? Your dumb fucks are so extreme. Our dumb fucks are fucking stupid but are turned down a notch on every level; ignorance, narcissism, nationalism and so on.

4. We have supporters of Trump too but what they like about him is probably the same reason Americans voted for him; they want something else then the typical slick stereotype of a politician. Unfortunately, like most politicians, he won't be able to do much for you because ultimately his goal is self centered; make money, have power, show it off. He will then wrap it in some "cute" phrase like "Make America great again" and the population will believe it.

5. You believe your country is the best in the world and that everybody wants to come there. Now most people will love their country no matter which country they live in because they are indoctrinated by the government to feel this way since they are easier to control then. Basically, most people are sheep and they don't want to leave the comfort of the heard. The point where you are wrong is the everybody wants to go to the US. Let me rephrase that: most indoctrinated people want to come to the US. Your country has no more or less rights then other western countries. The right to bear arms possibly but then you have several states that ban the most normal things so it's pretty even. You get a lot of dumb fucks from other countries but the educated ones that can think for themselves mostly believe our own country is a better place to be. I hardly know anyone who would like to live in the US, we only contemplate going there on vacation.

Um, yes.  True.  Look at your very first point.  Must be a real Sea of Stupid where you come from.

And finally, to stab yourself in the gut, you just HAD to say this:

Lastly I want to say that your country has a lot of amazing people (just like any other country) and your potential for making the WORLD a better place is great since your technology is leading and your resources are vast, it's just sad that your government wishes to use it's money keeping your country at war for decades, keeping you prison industry going by incarcerating as many citizens as possible because of your insanely strict laws and having your politicians being bought and controlled by the corporate complex. There is nothing inherently bad about the US but your propaganda machine (Hollywood, films, TV shows, musicians) and culture is shoved down our throats. We mostly like it, it's really good at its best, we just have to be careful to not forget that this is not how reality is and your culture starts trends in other countries that are shit. But that is the weak dumb fucks in our countries fault, not yours.  ;)

You've only shown that you're one of the biggest idiots on this board.

No offense.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Calling a woman intelligent? Did one hand type while the other raised a limp wrist with a pink bandana?

I'm sorry, am I suppose to be insulted ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I find this thread to be ironic since getbiggers whine and complain each and every day
;D