Author Topic: Am I selfish  (Read 8441 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Am I selfish
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2017, 02:51:02 PM »
Meanwhile she had a good fuck from your single neighbor

she can have my leftovers

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2017, 02:52:01 PM »
Meanwhile she had a good fuck from your single neighbor

hahaha!

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2017, 02:57:54 PM »

ew you fucked your neighbor Steve?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2017, 02:59:30 PM »

She had a long day, taking care of the kids and the household, finished with a good fuck in every possible hole, so why would she be in the mood for that?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2017, 03:03:29 PM »
The best thing you can do is logically is buy a home gym, I know you said you don't like it but seems to be the only solution, it will keep you from fighting with your wife, you can't beat the convenience factor, you'll be in shape, I see no downside. Some of my best workouts were in my home gym, not to mention the time it takes to train a bodypart is a joke... you can get any part done within 30-45 mins easy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »
The best thing you can do is logically is buy a home gym, I know you said you don't like it but seems to be the only solution, it will keep you from fighting with your wife, you can't beat the convenience factor, you'll be in shape, I see no downside. Some of my best workouts were in my home gym, not to mention the time it takes to train a bodypart is a joke... you can get any part done within 30-45 mins easy.

Practically this can be done, but how many stay motivated and focused on the long run? A good gym offers more variety, better equipment and less distractions like kids, wife, phones, animals, etc. Adjusting machines, dumbbells, etc becomes annoying.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2017, 03:15:59 PM »
gym isnt the problem. him being a child is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2017, 03:16:40 PM »
Practically this can be done, but how many stay motivated and focused on the long run? A good gym offers more variety, better equipment and less distractions like kids, wife, phones, animals, etc. Adjusting machines, dumbbells, etc becomes annoying.

Although a home gym may not be ideal, it worked for my wife and me when our children were young. You do need room to set it up though.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2017, 03:19:36 PM »
Motivation is on you, it's in your mind, if you want something you'll make it happen, driving a car and walking in to a different building other then your home has nothing to do with motivation and a lot of the time theres more distractions at your gym then in your own home, waiting for equipment, people taking selfies and shit. In your own gym, play your own music, no need for fancy under armor gear, fuck train with your shirt off, blast some music, put on some Mitsuro Okabe bodybuilding videos, get after it!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2017, 03:20:33 PM »
dont forget he needs to play hockey too.
twice a week, even though he just got a kid.

so he need to set that up in the house as well. and get to fit the whole team.

lemme know when you worked that one out. because the hockey and the gym is the problem here  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2017, 03:34:07 PM »
dont forget he needs to play hockey too.
twice a week, even though he just got a kid.

so he need to set that up in the house as well. and get to fit the whole team.

lemme know when you worked that one out. because the hockey and the gym is the problem here  ::)

In a word....compromise.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2017, 03:38:42 PM »
Motivation is on you, it's in your mind, if you want something you'll make it happen, driving a car and walking in to a different building other then your home has nothing to do with motivation and a lot of the time theres more distractions at your gym then in your own home, waiting for equipment, people taking selfies and shit. In your own gym, play your own music, no need for fancy under armor gear, fuck train with your shirt off, blast some music, put on some Mitsuro Okabe bodybuilding videos, get after it!

Mindset is everything, no doubt. Both options have their pros & cons. We're all wired differently, so for some training at home works better. The same goes for effective motivation tricks.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2017, 03:41:09 PM »
In a word....compromise.

how about no compromise

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2017, 03:44:34 PM »
how about no compromise

Remain single

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2017, 03:49:31 PM »
Remain single

im pretty sure 2 grown people who get married and have a kid can decide to spend their time together as a family.

it has been done before.

in fact nearly everywhere in the world, people do just that. without going to play hockey or hit the gym.

i wonder why that is.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2017, 03:51:02 PM »
You're also packing it on too much. You want hockey AND the gym. Pick one and be happy with it for the mean time, especially until your baby is older and sleeping more regularly.

You can definitely hit up the gym 3x per week and still be a family man.

In fact, its actually healthy if the both of you get some time away from parenting--once you get back from the gym, you take care of the baby and she has some alone time.
X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2017, 05:12:54 PM »
Ratherbebig reminds me of NaturalMan with slightly more softness to his tone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2017, 05:19:16 PM »
So I just had a newborn (our first) and i work and run my own business from 10-9pm everyday!

I stopped training and eating good for the past few months due to work and other reasons, now I'm finding some motivation to get back at it.  Last night i got home at 930pm and had a blow up fight about me going to the gym, and i should be there for my 4 week old son.  Hes feeding and sleeping, i just wanted to slip out and get a workout in and try to undue some stress.

Your thoughts?

Not sure, don't care, GFY, HTH.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2017, 06:04:27 PM »
Pics of the wife?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
I thought about this for quite a while.

And I've realised.

You fucked up JCL, you fucked up.

You stopped training.

Because I'm thinking, "why, at this stage of a relationship would a woman not already know that gym workouts are mandatory to me?".

And she wouldn't.  They are and I would never display behaviour that indicated they were not.

But if I took time off training and eating well in front of her for a few months, I've shown that they aren't mandatory.

So to answer your question - are you selfish?  No, you're not, but you fucked up royally by not getting to the gym at least once a week during those months and now your claims of needing it are tenuous - because you've already proven that you do not.

Also, yes, home gyms suck dick, but they are better than not going.  Also, if you grunt and act like a douche enough, perhaps she will be encouraged to release you from your bonds.

As a "remain single" guy, I honestly find your words to be nightmarish.  I would never willingly let any woman have that level of control of how I spend my time. 

Be there for your 4 week old son ::)  Fark, I bet I'd say retarded shit like that if I had one, but from the outside, that sounds ridiculous.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2017, 06:59:01 PM »
I thought about this for quite a while.

And I've realised.

You fucked up JCL, you fucked up.

You stopped training.

Because I'm thinking, "why, at this stage of a relationship would a woman not already know that gym workouts are mandatory to me?".

And she wouldn't.  They are and I would never display behaviour that indicated they were not.

But if I took time off training and eating well in front of her for a few months, I've shown that they aren't mandatory.

So to answer your question - are you selfish?  No, you're not, but you fucked up royally by not getting to the gym at least once a week during those months and now your claims of needing it are tenuous - because you've already proven that you do not.

Also, yes, home gyms suck dick, but they are better than not going.  Also, if you grunt and act like a douche enough, perhaps she will be encouraged to release you from your bonds.

As a "remain single" guy, I honestly find your words to be nightmarish.  I would never willingly let any woman have that level of control of how I spend my time. 

Be there for your 4 week old son ::)  Fark, I bet I'd say retarded shit like that if I had one, but from the outside, that sounds ridiculous.

It does sound ridiculous, because it sounds like JCL is there for his 4 week old son. Him wanting to go to the gym does not in any way signify that he is not there for his son--I assume his wife is just trying to guilt trip him into staying home.

But at this stage of the "game," he really needs to find some way to compromise with her.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2017, 08:03:12 PM »
Your wife is selfish and unreasonable.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2017, 09:24:59 PM »
The freedom of not having children is awesome