Author Topic: Reminder To Getbigger.....2017 BET Music Awards. Trump Getting Destroyed!!!  (Read 1258 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Its on right now at Spike TV, VH1, MTV, Comedy Central you can even watch it on Country Music Television in certain locations.  Looks like its going to be a long night of disses.

A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Destroyed like Chicago?

49 shot in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend — and that's a sign of progress

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/102314944/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Destroyed like Chicago?

49 shot in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend — and that's a sign of progress

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/102314944/

Ha ha ha....sorry but you got tricked.  Actually they did two country songs just now including an acoustic guitar solo.  You keep forgetting that all of these channels are owned and operated by Viacom.  That's why Beyonce got in on the CMA awards.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Ha ha ha....sorry but you got tricked. 

Are you saying that 49 people weren't shot over Memorial Day Weekend?

Why was he tricked?
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Are you saying that 49 people weren't shot over Memorial Day Weekend?

Why was he tricked?

I'm sure plenty of people were shot all over the world
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Black can say what they are allowed to say. Go too far over the line and we'll give you aids, or crack, or kai Greene.....you get the picture

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I'm sure plenty of people were shot all over the world
Of course, not the topic at hand though.

Why was Thin Lizzy tricked?

Were the reports of 49 people killed faulty?
Q

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
why do they get their own awards show? there own channels? isnt that racist? try having a white channel or awards show. the dindus would be looting killing robbing raping  etc ( oops i meant "protesting" ) just like they always do. and awards? for what? they are talentless ,screaming all sound the same stupid sub humans. hell they are trying to even put them into country music now too. ( yes i know charlie pride was there along time ago) all tv shows all commercials ( white woman black guy or a white woman with a nigglet baby) always trying to portray the dinduu as a good, romantic, loving careing parent etc.  tv should really show the truth about them. show the white women the truth about what your getting into. beaten abused cheated on, poor, stds, no real friends, family will hate you ,alone all the time, all kids from different dindus. and the list goes on and on

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
During the recent Baltimore riots, a black mother became a media darling because she went out and grabbed her looting son from the fray.

However, I noticed no one bothered to ask "Where was his father?"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Imagine if we had WET,and they harassed Obama?
They'd still be crying racism over it years later...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Its on right now at Spike TV, VH1, MTV, Comedy Central you can even watch it on Country Music Television in certain locations.  Looks like its going to be a long night of disses.

This is sort of like getbiggers dissing Phil Heath. Phil wins on contest day and the "haters" can't do anything about it.

No matter what is said, all the disses don't mean anything.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
intradesting fact, the BET network have not been owned by an African amenrican for quite some time now