Author Topic: Feud b/t Dana white and ortiz? (TUF 3 Premier)  (Read 8823 times)

king

• Getbig III
Re: Feud b/t Dana white and ortiz? (TUF 3 Premier)
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 10:49:51 PM »
i like tito.. haha am i the only one?.. why does everyone hate him so much?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 05:42:23 AM »
because he's a tool...

stuff81380

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2006, 07:14:17 AM »
haha.. good reply!

i hope so too  :-\

I was worried that you might be getting or giving those lap dances while watching the fight this weekend
bang da bang da bang

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2006, 02:32:12 PM »
because he's a tool...

i realize that most of you think that... i was wondering "why" hes a tool, and everyone hates him. is there a specific reason?

dr._squat

• Getbig II
  • Pass the Torch
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2006, 03:03:09 PM »
Part of the reason for the fued between Dana and Tito was money.  Dana was Tito's manager for a long time, Dana was also Chuck's manager.  When it became clear that Tito and Chuck were the top two fighters in the UFC at 205 Dana supposedly told Tito that he and chuck would never fight because they were friends.  Well shortly after Tito left Dana for another manager with a better deal.  Thats when Chuck had the fights for the number one contendership.  Tito felt betrayed by Dana for breaking his word that he and chuck would never fight.  Dana felt Tito was being unreasonable as this would be a huge fight for the UFC.  Then Tito went on and on about contract negotiations.  Tito got even more pissed when Randy and Chuck fought for the interim title.  It made Tito look like he was ducking chuck, which in all fairness he really was.  Tito felt further betrayed and told Dana, Dana took offense and the feud goes on.
Absolute

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 01:47:55 PM »
How did Tito lose to Chuck?  I wasn't a fan then.  Was Tito under prepared?  past his prime?  Or, is the Iceman really that much better?

Also, why was there an interim title in the 205 class?  WTF happened there?
w

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 02:36:30 PM »
How did Tito lose to Chuck?  I wasn't a fan then.  Was Tito under prepared?  past his prime?  Or, is the Iceman really that much better?

He got knocked the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*ck OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT!!!

Tito got rocked a little in the first round and then begged chuck to bring it on cause it didn't do anything which was a stupid mistake cause then chuck put down the hammer in the 2nd and put the baby to sleep.  I have never in my life seen or even heard of someone getting hit so hard by so many punches back to back that were POWER shots like that!  It's no wonder Tito took so long off, i'm sure it took awhile just to get his balance back after such a brutal a$$ whipping!

If and only IF Tito wins this weekend, he will demand a huge payday to fight chuck again because chuck will put his a$$ into retirement forever as he did Randy (god bless the guy, Randy that is)! 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 04:52:56 PM »

lol it was only 2 years ago

are you one of those ultimate fighter bandwagoners yemeni ;D

chuck poked him in the eye like the punk that he is and then pounded tito with fists

the interim title was because tito wanted more money, and supposedly was ducking chuck.  he was the current champ so they had randy and chuck fight for the interim title

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2006, 03:55:25 PM »
lol it was only 2 years ago

are you one of those ultimate fighter bandwagoners yemeni ;D

:-[

Actually - I became a fan during the Royce Gracie/Shamrock era, but I don't follow it super close...
w