Author Topic: Dialysis McKidney - is ab seperation a sign of palumboism?  (Read 6275 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Dialysis McKidney - is ab seperation a sign of palumboism?
« on: June 27, 2017, 03:08:29 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Dialysis McKidney - is ab seperation a sign of palumboism?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 03:18:35 AM »
He's always had that crazy split. In this case, it's just genetics, plus being insanely heavy. This pic is five or six years old, you can see how wild the ab separation was even back then -

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 03:27:33 AM »
he is a mass monster. right leg is longer than left though which throws the rest of his body off

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 04:49:23 AM »
I believe ab seperation is a sign of ab seperation.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 05:48:53 AM »
I always thought it was a sign of heavy drug use, not necessarily a palumboism precursor.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 06:19:51 AM »
I believe ab seperation is a sign of ab seperation.
A B

S EPERATION

O F

P EACE

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 06:28:31 AM »
I always thought it was a sign of heavy drug use, not necessarily a palumboism precursor.

Particularly insulin, which was my understanding.

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 07:35:37 AM »
he is a mass monster. right leg is longer than left though which throws the rest of his body off

Actual bone length discrepancies are really rare.  He most likely has a lateral pelvic tilt, one hip higher than the other.  This creates a functional twist in the spine, pulls the rib cage down toward the high hip, and shortens one side of the body. If you look at the old pic where he still looks like a human being, you can see his left leg is turned out to the left (tight piriformis probably causing this), left hip a little higher than the right, and his left delt and pec are lower than the right, he is shortened on the left side.  It is fixable, but will take a really long time if he is patient and persistent.  But continuing to grow bigger and bigger while in this situation is only going to make it harder and harder. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 07:57:43 AM »
Actual bone length discrepancies are really rare.  He most likely has a lateral pelvic tilt, one hip higher than the other.  This creates a functional twist in the spine, pulls the rib cage down toward the high hip, and shortens one side of the body. If you look at the old pic where he still looks like a human being, you can see his left leg is turned out to the left (tight piriformis probably causing this), left hip a little higher than the right, and his left delt and pec are lower than the right, he is shortened on the left side.  It is fixable, but will take a really long time if he is patient and persistent.  But continuing to grow bigger and bigger while in this situation is only going to make it harder and harder. 

You are a Chiropractor ?

And great post. I have the same issue as Dallas. Pelvic tilt. :/

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 08:05:24 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 08:18:21 AM »
Striated abs:

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 08:23:06 AM »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!  ;D ;D ;D
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 09:14:21 AM »

You are a Chiropractor ?

I unfortunately have one leg slightly shorter than the other. Snapped it in 2 places when I was young, I guess it affected growth.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 10:18:52 AM »
LINEA ALBA OF PEACE

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 10:31:12 AM »
I unfortunately have one leg slightly shorter than the other. Snapped it in 2 places when I was young, I guess it affected growth.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 10:54:17 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 12:30:23 PM »
I go in more of a circle.

Hahahaha

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 04:11:11 PM »

yes he def has diastasis rectis abdominis.  Pregnant women are mostly known for acquiring it but men get it as well.  Typically is acquired later in pregnancy due to internal pressure caused by the uterus growing which stretches the linea alba and separates the ab muscles.  He also has it above the belly button which is more typical.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 05:20:19 PM »

You are a Chiropractor ?

Most people have anterior pelvic tilt, which can make a "Gh gut" appear worse than it is. Anterior tilt is just a posture issue that's correctable (think some ghetto bitch trying to make her ads look bigger). Kelly Starett has a video or 2 on YouTube about it i think. He covers ktnin his seminars at least

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 05:53:35 PM »
Is it possible to have that corrected? Stitched from underneath pulling the abs together.

J

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 06:08:32 PM »
Most people have anterior pelvic tilt, which can make a "Gh gut" appear worse than it is. Anterior tilt is just a posture issue that's correctable (think some ghetto bitch trying to make her ads look bigger). Kelly Starett has a video or 2 on YouTube about it i think. He covers ktnin his seminars at least

Yeah an anterior pelvic tilt is much easier to fix...essentially a weak lower abdomen that gets worse when guys arch their lower back when they squat, deadlift, row, etc.  The entire transverse abdominus should support the spine when training, and the lower back should remain neutral.  If you do arch and lock your lower back when you train, when you attempt to keep the spine neutral, usually you have to drop the weight a bit as you lose some leverage.  So there's a little ego involved, but it is definitely worth it.  If you look closely at the pic of little Dallas from a few years ago, you can even see that his biceps are developed differently, one bigger and rounder; and the delts too, the tie-ins to the biceps look different from one side to the other.  His lateral pelvic tilt and the functional scoliosis are the reason his arms and shoulders (and everything really) are not as proportionate as they should be.  An anterior tilt (swayback) won't cause as many problems, but after years of training heavy that way, spinal fusions and bulging discs are a big risk.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 06:40:58 PM »
Yeah an anterior pelvic tilt is much easier to fix...essentially a weak lower abdomen that gets worse when guys arch their lower back when they squat, deadlift, row, etc.  The entire transverse abdominus should support the spine when training, and the lower back should remain neutral.  If you do arch and lock your lower back when you train, when you attempt to keep the spine neutral, usually you have to drop the weight a bit as you lose some leverage.  So there's a little ego involved, but it is definitely worth it.  If you look closely at the pic of little Dallas from a few years ago, you can even see that his biceps are developed differently, one bigger and rounder; and the delts too, the tie-ins to the biceps look different from one side to the other.  His lateral pelvic tilt and the functional scoliosis are the reason his arms and shoulders (and everything really) are not as proportionate as they should be.  An anterior tilt (swayback) won't cause as many problems, but after years of training heavy that way, spinal fusions and bulging discs are a big risk.

Explaining to clients, especially athletes and old people, how everything travels upstream & downstream is usually a pain in the ass. But once they get it and realize they don't know what the fuck they're doing and what they've been doing has been hurting them and causing more injuries they're usually an easy client to sign up for another 3 or 6 months LOL.

How many guys here where high school athletes and fucked up their ankle arrested for maybe a week or maybe 2 weeks and then went right back to playing and didn't rehab it and it bothering me tire rest of the season and then come the next season they have a knee injury on the opposite side in a few years later they have low back problems on that opposite side of the knee problem and then five or ten years later they have shoulder and neck problems on the same side as the knee problem LOL

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 10:44:27 PM »

You are a Chiropractor ?

same here, i had my chiro take xray pics and i saw my pevis was off since i am taller in 1 leg than the next, so i use a 5mm heel to offset my offset

99% of ppl have no idea their posture sucks (me included)

-wear custom insoles
-wear 5mm heel in right foot
-check my posture often

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2017, 01:20:35 AM »
boom

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2017, 02:22:00 AM »

Very informative.